Pages:
Author

Topic: RED color of all... - page 3. (Read 1588 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 06:01:29 PM
The main reason of going down is very fast growth in the end of december 2018. After quick growth we see deep fall, It is normal for all markets.
Activity: 364
October 30, 2018, 05:58:30 PM
One reason for the fall is correction. The fall is followed by the growth, and the growth is followed by the fall. So the market is arranged
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 07:52:50 AM
I think this is a normal situation for the market, because it is volatile, so we should wait until growth begins again!
Activity: 476
October 30, 2018, 07:46:32 AM
Today the market has gone down, and this was very unexpected for many traders. I thought Bitcoin would reach $ 9,000 before it went down.
Yes, today situation on the market so bad. But it will be a better time for crypto, so we don`t need to disbelief and buy more promising coins for a low price. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 03:44:12 PM
It's not a time to panic, actually it's a time to be stronger! This is part of the crypto and we should accept it like market pump. Whenever market goes pump, then we never ask any question, so why now? Take every situation similarly, stay positive. It always make you good and gave you hope of profit.
Activity: 322
October 29, 2018, 03:42:39 PM
Today the market has gone down, and this was very unexpected for many traders. I thought Bitcoin would reach $ 9,000 before it went down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 03:22:00 PM
After red always happens green, it is a matter of time. If you do not plan to buy more coins at low prices, just wait. Growth will be. Someday.  Grin
It's true mate , nothing not forever.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 29, 2018, 03:07:15 PM
The reason that the prices of the coins are down so much is because the prices of the altcoins follow the price of bitcoin and since the price of bitcoin is down, it makes sense that all of the altcoins are in the red. It will most likely remain this way for a long time before we will start to see any kind of recovery in the the prices of the coins
Activity: 302
October 28, 2018, 03:18:19 AM
After red always happens green, it is a matter of time. If you do not plan to buy more coins at low prices, just wait. Growth will be. Someday.  Grin
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 03:18:03 AM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

The reason is simple. The market grew very quickly at the beginning of this year, and after a strong and rapid growth should be a strong drop that we are now watching. So no need to worry, everything will return to its original place after some time
Activity: 120
October 28, 2018, 03:02:21 AM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
My prediction of the market has its own purpose, to collect enthusiasts, maybe this method of decreasing prices is quite effective but in my opinion many people experience losses, traders are quite sad to see this, well we just wait until market conditions improve
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 09:38:48 PM
If you see red, don't panic unless you have a large portfolio then you should do something appropriate for the situation. Bearish and bullish market is the cycle that we should de used to see here in cryptosphere. In fact some of us here would be happy if they see that color because for them it is an opportunity to earn or add some more in their portpolio depending on the way how they saw it.

Activity: 308
October 27, 2018, 09:31:01 PM
Hello from October. I like such old posts.
In spring it was May, a good month almost Bullrun and in Autum, do you expect same guys?
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
October 27, 2018, 08:43:01 PM
The movement of the crypto market is never a straight path. It has a wavy movement which presents downward movement of prices sometimes and upward movement another time. What matters is that in the end, there is a cumulative rise in the value of the market. Don't panic because the market will rise again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
October 27, 2018, 08:30:29 PM

My opinion why many altcoin drop the price so fast because bitcoin price drop too. Beside bitcoin price drop, many altcoin holder worry about market condition because too many negative news few months ago. I think market condition right now already better than before and hopely 2019 is good year for cryptocurrency market
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 27, 2018, 07:59:29 PM
Are you still surprise if everything turns red? That's because cryptocurrencies can fall down anytime because it is very volatile. While they are tied to bitcoin's market price, it just makes sense if their price will also fall when bitcoin's price falls.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
October 27, 2018, 07:34:32 PM
It will be different each day how the coins on the market will appear. Green and red are very common situation that can change every time. that is why, we must always update our knowledge and news on the market. It will be very useful for us especially for trading. Rightnow, the market turns into green and it has good move and progress for this month.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 27, 2018, 06:57:16 PM
Not only altcoins was in red situation even if the potential coins in the market was have some experience also into red situation.
But if this situation we need to be calm and hold our altcoins we have don't sell it in a low of price.
Activity: 182
October 27, 2018, 06:16:31 PM
Believe in the future, all those who have not sold coins can earn money very well. manipulators just want to get your coin out of your hands. be patient
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
October 27, 2018, 06:10:41 PM
Perhaps this scenario of events for someone best. I think it's even better for us. Perhaps it will also help to get rid of useless coins that clog the market. In any case, the recovery will be and we should prepare for it.
Pages:
Jump to: