Pages:
Author

Topic: [REFUND PROCESSING COMPLETED] K1 Nanos - Big Picture Mining Cooperative - page 2. (Read 30757 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Thanks,

Our emails covered that as well but good to have up here for others.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
More refunds will be processed tomorrow. Please make sure that you have sent a signed message from an address you control. Make sure to email us the message, signature and the address so we can refund you as soon as possible we really want to clear all the refunds tomorrow.

Only send us an signed message from an address you control. We need you to be able to sign a message with your receiving address to prove that you're the owner off that address:

How to sign messages?

This example makes it easy :

Post # 410:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2087551

It is confusing,until you do it once 

Open notepad:

1.Go to your "receive coins" button,click it,copy & paste that addy in notepad.This is YOUR wallet addy,any BTC sent to it will end up in your wallet & no one else's.
I only have one receive addy,if you have more than one...........I don't think it matters,just pick one.Someone correct me if I'm wrong

2.Now,go to "transactions" button,click it, find the transaction you want to sign,right click on it & click on "show details".Copy & paste the "Transaction ID" in notepad.

3.Your ready to sign a message,go to "file",upper left corner,click it & click "sign message".

4.Copy & paste YOUR wallet addy in line 1.........In the body copy & paste the "Transaction ID".Put your info in there too,what the BTC was sent for & how much (EXACT amount),name,shipping address,etc...

5.Click "sign message" on the bottom,it will generate a unique ID #.Now copy & paste the info from all 3 sections in an email or PM,keep them seperate in the email (don't just bunch em together) & volia!!!!

You just signed a message 

We are still processing the refunds and have sent out a number of subsequent emails. We only need to process 5 more refunds. Please make sure to get hold of us as soon as possible as we want to clear the remaining refunds and move on to our new miners we have in development.

- PROCESSING -

xxx170   Processing
xxx154   Processing
xxx123   Processing
xxx115   Processing
xxxx69   Processing
thanks, refund received.

You are welcome. Sorry for the delays refunding you.
Activity: 108
Merit: 100
thanks, refund received.
More refunds will be processed tomorrow. Please make sure that you have sent a signed message from an address you control. Make sure to email us the message, signature and the address so we can refund you as soon as possible we really want to clear all the refunds tomorrow.

Only send us an signed message from an address you control. We need you to be able to sign a message with your receiving address to prove that you're the owner off that address:

How to sign messages?
Customers,

There seems to be some sort of problems with our email outbox on the site.

Can you please send me an email that has a signed message from your personally controlled address with the details of your orders.

I will update your order tickets personally and as soon as we verify the messages we will likely be able to get refunds started today. Again we are sorry for the delays. I will also send out emails manually to every customer today with this notice.
Refund Processing is now taking place.

I have sent out an email to all customers about this and the procedure that you need to follow so that we can start the refund process for your order.

Given we stored all the bitcoin in a cold wallet in secure locations across a few locations this will take us a few days to reconstitute your BTC into digital form. We were going to hold it in cold storage that way until we had shipped our product as a backup incase of something catastrophic like Avalon failing to deliver quality chips that blew up 1 week after customer use or the units sinking to the bottom of the pacific during shipping. We were going to use our own funds for the chips, fab and shipping but given Avalon's abject failure we can't really risk our own or our customers bitcoin any further. We apologize for the delays in refunding your BTC and we are working hard to have this process ready for refunds by early next week. We hope to have new products up soon after we have completed all the refunds.

Hi, I never received email for order #61.  
Only communication was  

"Order ID: 61
Date Ordered: 25/07/2013

Your order has been updated to the following status:
Refund Processing"

Thanks!  Sorry this had to happen. Looking forward to next device.

Please send me an email directly to [email protected] with a signed message from an address you control. I will verify and add that information to your ticket on the site. We are likely to get out refunds today and tomorrow given we have the QR codes now and can convert funds quickly to digital form.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Refund Processing is now taking place.

I have sent out an email to all customers about this and the procedure that you need to follow so that we can start the refund process for your order.

Given we stored all the bitcoin in a cold wallet in secure locations across a few locations this will take us a few days to reconstitute your BTC into digital form. We were going to hold it in cold storage that way until we had shipped our product as a backup incase of something catastrophic like Avalon failing to deliver quality chips that blew up 1 week after customer use or the units sinking to the bottom of the pacific during shipping. We were going to use our own funds for the chips, fab and shipping but given Avalon's abject failure we can't really risk our own or our customers bitcoin any further. We apologize for the delays in refunding your BTC and we are working hard to have this process ready for refunds by early next week. We hope to have new products up soon after we have completed all the refunds.

Hi, I never received email for order #61.  
Only communication was  

"Order ID: 61
Date Ordered: 25/07/2013

Your order has been updated to the following status:
Refund Processing"

Thanks!  Sorry this had to happen. Looking forward to next device.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Much appreciated!  Will there be a follow up email requesting a wallet address to send them to?

(And yes, I figured that -redacted- meant that Smiley )
Activity: 630
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
I sent you a PM...

Your pm

Regards,
-redacted-

We are only doing refunds for k1 nanos purchased from our website. You will have to talk to SebastianJu about that.

I did not send that PM ?

How will you deal with payments that were made in Bitcoin, like mine was ?
I meant that I had removed his name. Payments made in BTC will be refunded in BTC
Activity: 574
I sent you a PM...

Your pm

Hi,

I ordered the chips from SebastianJu. It was Batch#1 and my order number was 82

Take a look here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2377630

Regards,
-redacted-

We are only doing refunds for k1 nanos purchased from our website. You will have to talk to SebastianJu about that.

I did not send that PM ?

How will you deal with payments that were made in Bitcoin, like mine was ?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
All right... thanks man! I did not notice that.... sorry!
Activity: 630
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
I sent you a PM...

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Aww that sucks Sad

I was looking forward to putting one of these in The Bitcoin Museum

Can't wait for the new generation Smiley

Maybe you can get one signed from BKKCoins... that be best anyhow.

I did the next best thing.  Bought all the K1 parts from his site ( including proto board and solder stencil)

Only for the museum Smiley

I look forward to the auction of those 20 prototypes.  As I've stated, I'll be keen to get one of these in my Bitcoin Museum
legendary
Activity: 1456
A company that is doing refunds.  Round of applause for this.  Turns out ASICMiner isnt only honest company.
Pages:
Jump to: