Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 8. (Read 28517 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
I believe that with full platform tokenization it would be easier to control the banking informatin and transactions with BERRY tokens will be easier and more secure. My question is will Rentberry educate the users who are more into real estate, then into cryptocurrency on how to make payments in BERRY tokens?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hey, You should not underestimate the power of blockchain technology. So many industries are implementing it now for extra data security, like IBM for instance. When will the platform be fully operational on blockchain according to Roadmap?
Activity: 196
One of the activities to promote Berry and motivate users of the platform to use them, I see the possibility of buying tokens not through the exchange, but through the website, for example, by paying with a Visa card. This would greatly simplify the acquisition process and allow users who do not have any knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and experience with exchanges to take advantage of the benefits that tokens give. Or is the presence of such a service contrary to the principles of the token price formation and from this point of view the acquisition of Berry is possible only through the exchange?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Regarding the Q&A, will we again be able to view a record of it on YouTube afterwards?

Yes, sure. That will be possible.
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized
Regarding the Q&A, will we again be able to view a record of it on YouTube afterwards?
In other words, the platform will be fully operational next year. Will it be?
The most important thing is that the idea of decentralization remains unchanged

Hello vodyanoykiki,

The platform is fully operational at the moment. We have thousands of actual users and are represented in over 5,000 cities in the USA. We already started platform tokenization and it’s possible to pay with BERRY for some services now.
Hello teammates, If have some problems with my listing, who I can contact regarding this issue?

Hello,
Please, contact [email protected] about it or just send a message to online chat with Rentberry rep on the website.
Activity: 112
In other words, the platform will be fully operational next year. Will it be?
The most important thing is that the idea of decentralization remains unchanged
Harmony Team
I’ve heard some guys lost their tokens on Cryptonomos. I’d advise transferring tokens to MEW or trezor wallet

LOST??? - what do you mean?
You talk they lost tokens, but you don't even know did that guys followed all the rules or requirements for withdrawal!
And at the end of my speech Trezor is not the best way to keep your tokens, and mew as well!
Activity: 199
Hello teammates, If have some problems with my listing, who I can contact regarding this issue?
Activity: 142
Good day. Tell me please about the progress of this project

Hi, you may check the progress and all the important news in Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/RentberryNews
Activity: 11
Good day. Tell me please about the progress of this project
Activity: 28
Hey! Is it safe to hold my BERRY on Crypronomos?

I’ve heard some guys lost their tokens on Cryptonomos. I’d advise to transfer tokens to MEW or trezor wallet

Personally I am using MEW, heard many people use MEW with Ledger Nano S
Activity: 121
Merit: 1

I’ve heard some guys lost their tokens on Cryptonomos. I’d advise to transfer tokens to MEW or trezor wallet

Yes, there is an option to invite the roommates. You’ll just need to enter their email addresses, they will get the invites by emails and will be able to process the applies quickly.
Harmony Team

YES!
Cryptonomos.com is very reliable and famous partner! It has more than 140k registrations -so it means that more than 100k members deposit/withdraw/keep tokens on it!
What do you think - is it save))
Activity: 27
Activity: 378
Hey guys, What do you record on the blockchain? Will my id be stored there?
Harmony Team
I had just looked at an apartment on Rentberry. I was wondering if I could also apply with potential roommates on Rentberry as well?
Pages:
Jump to: