Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 6. (Read 28517 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I had just looked at an apartment on Rentberry. I was wondering if I could also apply with potential roommates on Rentberry as well?

Yes, Rentberry is having an option to invite the roommates. You’ll just need to enter their email addresses, they will get the invites by emails and will be able to process the applies quickly.
Activity: 64
Dear Community!

Rentberry is happy to announce the next Q&A Session with our CEO Alex Lubinsky. It will take place in Kyiv, where the most of the team is. The Q&A Session will take place on Friday, July 6th.

Follow the link for more details: https://rentberry.com/blog/live-qa-session-july-2018
https://image.ibb.co/jzusSJ/QA_Blog_1100x613_1100x611_1.png

Guys you should prepare your questions for the AMA session tomorrow.

Already have prepared some questions to ask as the market starts to show progress. In such situation i belive i would like to know the oppertunities for Berry to rise up in value, new updates along with the apps that are launching by the end of summer. Also looking forward to meet the team.
Activity: 52
Hey, could you explain - How you screened the landlords to make sure they can actually rent the property out and it’s real property?

Right now we are using the service for tenant screening which provides our users with actual data on different parameters. As to property check, the properties undergo several different checks. We are working on improving them, our goal is provide our users with actual and 100% reliable data.

What rights will a landlord hold in case the tenant is found to be not co-operating well. In case of any damage or payment issue will Rentberry solve the issue or the landlord have to deal with it specifically?
Activity: 51
Hi, Who can participate in crowdsourced security deposit? This feature only for landlords?

This feature will be available for all the token holders (including landlords).

That's great. Good to know that crowdsourced security deposit feature is available to all users including landlords.
Activity: 42
Hello teammates, If have some problems with my listing, who I can contact regarding this issue?

You can reach out for Rentberry at [email protected] or just send a message to online chat with Rentberry rep on the website. They will provide the best solution for your issue.
Activity: 39
Good day. Tell me please about the progress of this project

Rentberry is not website which only classifies ads like most of its competitors like Craigslist, Zillow, Rightmove etc. It's a close-loop rental platform which fulfills all the rental tasks in one place:
• Searching for properties;• Making offers / bids via the Rentberry auctioning platform;• Screening prospects;• Selecting the best / most suitable candidates;• Negotiating the terms;• Unlocking rental security deposits;• E-signing contracts;• Paying rent;• Submitting maintenance requests;• Hiring third-party service providers (e.g., handymen and plumbers); and• Enabling landlords to stay connected with tenants.

Activity: 109
Hey! Is it safe to hold my BERRY on Crypronomos?

Yes, there is an option to invite the roommates. You’ll just need to enter their email addresses, they will get the invites by emails and will be able to process the applies quickly.

Wow! I was not aware that this excellent feature is already included in Rentberry platform! I was thinking about it few days before, and searched in the website but couldn't find it. Can you please provide me the link from where i can learn more about it ?
Activity: 48
Hey guys, What do you record on the blockchain? Will my id be stored there?

Smart contracts stand in for paper agreements, a tokenized utility economy allows for smooth transacting and everything is stored immutably on the blockchain. The company has also developed unique auctioning technology for pricing, a proprietary scoring algorithm to help screening processes and a crowd-sourced security deposit fund for saving money
Activity: 59

Hold tokens, guys!!!
 I wished i should have purchased 2 weeks back, actually was waiting for the price to go lower but it already started to show improvement.

I assume we are going up from here. Go BERRY

Indeed, actually didn't expect Berry to pump up at such rate! It went upto 40% in the past few days. Although i am not hoping for much as there are much factors to keep in mind for the token price value to rise. Once Rentberry is launch the apps and the international release of the platform, then we will find the actual potential of the tokens.
Activity: 43
Hi, Who can participate in crowdsourced security deposit? This feature only for landlords?

Really? So basically the landlord can participate in the rental deposit of his tenant? It's Great!
Yes, you can help everyone you want with the deposits if you are holding tokens.

How will the landlord help with the rental deposit of the tenant?
Does this has something to mean with any mutual negotiation between both the parties?
Activity: 40
How long will wait for the wide platform release? When you open your platform for users all over the world, how will your background check system work for citizens from other countries?

Rentberry had plans to operate in several countries and lately took another decision and decided expand our services worldwide. The platform will be avilable world wide within a few months.
Activity: 44

All token holders can participate in crowdsourced security deposit. This feature is available to landlords as well.
Activity: 199
I do not want to take a deal with crypto exchanges. Can I buy this token with credit card in some other place?

Rentberry is a blockchain Actually for now Rentberry is available only in IDEX and HitBTC! Both deals with crypto currencry. It leverages blockchain infrastructure and smart contracts technology to ensure seamless rental experience I believe there is no option to purchase using Credit card but in future if they have that options.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

We are planning special campaign for token adoption.
When can we expect the special campaign for token adoption and how long will it take for purchasing/selling berry tokens from the platform itself?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
How long will wait for the wide platform release? When you open your platform for users all over the world, how will your background check system work for citizens from other countries?

Hi,
Thanks for the question.  Rentberry will have it’s own scoring methodology based on various data from different sources. The platform will become international within a few months.

I believe the scoring methodology that Rentberry will have in near future will help both tenants and landlords learn about each other. We often face issues when we don't have enough details about a tenants/landlord, the behaviour along with the surrounding. So this feature might come handy for many of us.
Activity: 199
Hey, could you explain - How you screened the landlords to make sure they can actually rent the property out and it’s real property?

In less than two years, Rentberry has grown into a nationwide platform and now it covers 4,948 cities across the US. Rentberry have more than 224K property listings and nearly 120K users.
Rentberry perform the identity checks for both Tenants and Landlords to avoid scam. All the private data entered is secured and strictly confidential. The data submitted by Tenants is checked by Experian. The data submitted by Landlords is checked by our secure partner. This way Rentberry makes sure the Landlords get the applications from verified Tenants only, as well as the Tenants are sure the property is added by real verified Landlords.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Hold tokens, guys!!!
 I wished i should have purchased 2 weeks back, actually was waiting for the price to go lower but it already started to show improvement.

I wished for the same and thought of waiting for a year more as i thought that the token price will dump more but unfortuanetly it already started to pump up at a very high rate. Still, it makes me happy to see that i have so much of berries stored and willing to Hold for a long time to make more than an average profit out of it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
I hold some BERRY. Can you let to use your platform free for early contributors?
Yes, i got the same question. In case if someone is already holding certain amount of Berry tokens and willing to use it for paying rent in future. Are they allowed to store/save them in Rentberry platform earlier since the platform is not yet having the feature to purchase/sell tokens.
Activity: 210
sorry, when someone uses berry token for rent, some berries are going to burn?

No,
Tokens won’t be burn if this is rent payment transaction.

Probably gas price only needs to be paid, correct?

Only gas is required for all the etherium-based transactions.The reason gas is important is that it helps to ensure an appropriate fee is being paid by transactions submitted to the network
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
Hello!
The deposit will be handled in BERRY tokens based on the exchange rate during the time of e-signing rental agreement.

Rentberry will turn Craigslist into eBay!!

I do not quite understand this idea. I do not see a connection between Rentberry and eBay!

Well, it’s easy! eBay's the world's largest online auction marketplace. Rentberry will be the largest platform allowing bids, crowdsourced security deposits and many other options in it’s own sphere which is real estate

Do you check landlords as well?

Yes, we verify both tenants and landlords in order to prevent scam on the website.
In future will the be any rating service by which both tenants and landlords can find the legality and the best service (apartment) to choose from? In case if a tenants break the rules and regulations or the terms of deal then probably an option to put a negative marking/rating.
Pages:
Jump to: