Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 5. (Read 28517 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Well I’m looking forward to be able to use you’re bidding service in my country. Can’t wait when you go international.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Why should agents be interested in your service? I’m asking on behalf of other agents.

Let us list a few of the main benefits:

1. Agents will get leads together with their score and background check right away, which allows to shorten the time on checks and negotiations.

2. The benefits will include the ability to list any property on the platform with a specified asking price and include detailed information on the given rental unit. Using BERRY tokens, landlords can promote listings on rentberry.com or syndicate to additional rental sites for increased reach and visibility.

3. Rental price auction will allow the following:
Reduce vacancy rates by seamlessly addressing pricing in depressed market conditions;
capitalize on hot markets by extracting the most value from their properties;
select tenants based on data points beyond the amount they are willing to pay.

4. All payments on the platform will be executed in BERRY tokens. Agents will be able to collect rent in BERRY tokens seamlessly and securely and use it for utility services on the platform.
Activity: 142
Hi guys. Can you explain me more about collecting rent via rentberry? How does it work?

Hello graxoff,

Thanks for the question.
The payments are accepted in fiat now. we use ACH payments, one of the most widespread and trustworthy systems of electronic payments in the US. You can read more about collecting rent by this link: https://rentberry.com/blog/how-to-collect-rent

It will be possible to accept it with BERRY quite soon. BERRY can be sent by a landlord on exchanges or used for property promotion or  utility services which will be available on the website.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Idex and HitBTC are okay but I’d like you to list on other big exchanges. It would make your price go up! Are you planning something?

They don't discuss it. Most of the exchanges have NDA policies now and an exchange discussion can lead to price manipulation.
Activity: 378
Why should agents be interested in your service? I’m asking on behalf of other agents.
Activity: 448
Hi guys. Can you explain me more about collecting rent via rentberry? How does it work?
Flawless design and user experience. I hope more people will use your service because it’s so great. What is the next feature you are preparing for the next release?

Hello vados333,
Thanks for your questions.

Application payment with BERRY tokens is one of the features planned for the next release. We are also working on international expansion and apps.
We will give more info on the next release in our newsletter and announcement Telegram channel.
Rentberry is a really great project! I’ve watched the last q&a session and was amazed by the team and eco himself. You’ve got my full support. Btw, when will beta versions of your app be available?

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. The alpha version will be released by the end of this summer. If we plan to give out the beta version for tests, we will let everyone know.
How can I use crowdsourced deposits?

Hi,
This feature is not available yet we are working on it’s implementation. You will be able to get BERRY tokens as a bonus from participating in crowdsourced rental security deposits.
Activity: 48
Will I be able to use rentberry for one month rent as well?
Activity: 32
Idex and HitBTC are okay but I’d like you to list on other big exchanges. It would make your price go up! Are you planning something?
Activity: 52
Flawless design and user experience. I hope more people will use your service because it’s so great. What is the next feature you are preparing for the next release?
Activity: 43
Rentberry is a really great project! I’ve watched the last q&a session and was amazed by the team and eco himself. You’ve got my full support. Btw, when will beta versions of your app be available?
Activity: 44
How can I use crowdsourced deposits?
Hello, I’d like to know what the progress of your project? What stage are you on?

Hello,
Thanks for your question. We are actively working on platform development (applications for iOS and Android) as well as international expansion. Feel free to join our Announcement channel to get regular updates on what Rentberry is doing: https://t.me/RentberryNews
Activity: 434
Hello, I’d like to know what the progress of your project? What stage are you on?
Activity: 51
I’ve heard some guys lost their tokens on Cryptonomos. I’d advise transferring tokens to MEW or trezor wallet

LOST??? - what do you mean?
You talk they lost tokens, but you don't even know did that guys followed all the rules or requirements for withdrawal!
And at the end of my speech Trezor is not the best way to keep your tokens, and mew as well!

I recommend Electrum for BTC, Electron Cash for BCH, and MEW/MyCrypto for ETH. All of them are noncustodial wallets that require you to store your seed.Specifically regarding MEW/MyCrypto, make sure to bookmark it and treat it like a bank address, so you don't get phished.
Activity: 34
Good day. Tell me please about the progress of this project

Hi, you may check the progress and all the important news in Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/RentberryNews

Thanks for the link. So far i used to check only details that were mentioned in Rentberry's Social platforms!
Hey! Is it safe to hold my BERRY on Crypronomos?

I’ve heard some guys lost their tokens on Cryptonomos. I’d advise to transfer tokens to MEW or trezor wallet

Yes, some peoples have complained regarding Cryptonomos that they have lost their tokens or a big amount has been deducted. If it's not the company itself, then it's always recommended to take security measures, make sure to bookmark it and treat it like a bank address, so not to get phished.
Hey! Is it safe to hold my BERRY on Crypronomos?

Yes it is safe to Hold berry's on Cryotonomos. I personally prefer My Ether Wallet as it's easy to use and much secure. It can also be easily used with other hardware wallets like TREZOR and Ledger Nano S.
Pages:
Jump to: