Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 7. (Read 28517 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hey! Is it safe to hold my BERRY on Crypronomos?

I’ve heard some guys lost their tokens on Cryptonomos. I’d advise to transfer tokens to MEW or trezor wallet

Personally I am using MEW, heard many people use MEW with Ledger Nano S
So do i! I prefer MEW as it's safe and comes with multiple options. Although at times due to heavy network overload  it takes time for transactions but very reliable. It's better use a hardware purse-Ledger Nano or Trezor. Safety in crypto currency is more important than all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I am sure Rentberry will surpass many of its competitors.  Millennials are now the largest demographic group in the U.S., surpassing previous generations. The overwhelming majority of them choose to rent rather than buy. Additionally, this generation is innovative and tech-savvy. Therefore, they will increasingly turn to Rentberry.

Rentberry needs more advertising. Even among my acquaintances there was little who heard about the project. It was a good proposal to spread the information about the platform in our social networks. I think it can bring its result.

I guess they want to say that they are trying to rethink the whole process of long term rental. And nobody is using blockchain technology though it’s surely is future tech. Rentberry is already active platform and it works great if you ask me.

There is a good background for growth in value -the company already shows the platform development like the start of platform tokenization, partnership announcement, the plans to expand Internationally during the next few month! Rentberry’s goal is to leverage blockchain technology to ensure a seamless rental experience which will allow the entire rental application and rental contracts process to be completed quickly and online.
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
sorry, when someone uses berry token for rent, some berries are going to burn?

Tokens won't get burn if this is rent payment transaction. But gas fee will be required for transactions.
Activity: 406
sorry, when someone uses berry token for rent, some berries are going to burn?

No,
Tokens won’t be burn if this is rent payment transaction.

Probably gas price only needs to be paid, correct?

Yes, gas is required for all the etherium-based transactions.

Thanks for confirming that we need gas to make berry transactions. Every operation that can be performed by a transaction or contract on the Ethereum platform costs a certain number of gas, so we need to pay some fee for the transaction.
Hi, Who can participate in crowdsourced security deposit? This feature only for landlords?

This feature will be available for all the token holders (including landlords).

Really? So basically the landlord can participate in the rental deposit of his tenant? It's Great!
On the Rentberry platform, all tenants and landlord information will be recorded on smart contracts and used to achieve various outcomes. So, it's a good idea that landlords are included to participate in the rental deposit of his tenants and both can mutally build a strong relationship.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
Hey! Is it safe to hold my BERRY on Crypronomos?

YES!
Cryptonomos.com is very reliable and famous partner! It has more than 140k registrations -so it means that more than 100k members deposit/withdraw/keep tokens on it!
What do you think - is it save))

Cryptonomos is the single platform that allows users to buy a range of tokens safely and easily.Investors are able to choose multiple investments and cryptocurrencies without the need to visit numerous websites or create multiple wallets and invest in the ICOs with ease.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Does it true that I can fly to Ukraine and attend Rentberry team in the office? Who should I contact in regarding of this? Maybe I will be in Kyiv for a couple of days, so who should give me permission to go in? I think this is not so easy and stranger can't go inside your office like that without aim or new offers.

Sure, just send us a quick message to [email protected] or send a dm to one of the admins in telegram channel: https://t.me/rentberry
We will be happy to see you.
My question is regarding security measures. How will the landlord know if the tenant had a bad reputation? It's unlikely to find out later on that the tenant is indulged in bad activities and the landlord might be willing to remove him/her . So in such case, what measure will Rentberry take keeping in mind the terms and agreement of the lease.

This will be implemented by internal scoring system which will be based. It will be advanced, decentralized, secure/immutable and intuitive than vertically-focused solutions that analyze only one aspect of a renter’s history (such as Experian credit reports in the U.S.). In addition, since the Rentberry scores are part of the tenant and landlord profiles on the Rentberry platform, they can be used internationally. This will open a number of new possibilities
Activity: 199
Does it true that I can fly to Ukraine and attend Rentberry team in the office? Who should I contact in regarding of this? Maybe I will be in Kyiv for a couple of days, so who should give me permission to go in? I think this is not so easy and stranger can't go inside your office like that without aim or new offers.
Activity: 210
Is Rentberry utility token? Can I use it for car rentals in future lets say, or its implemented only for real estate rentals only?
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
My question is regarding security measures. How will the landlord know if the tenant had a bad reputation? It's unlikely to find out later on that the tenant is indulged in bad activities and the landlord might be willing to remove him/her . So in such case, what measure will Rentberry take keeping in mind the terms and agreement of the lease.
In other words, the platform will be fully operational next year. Will it be?
The most important thing is that the idea of decentralization remains unchanged

Hello vodyanoykiki,

The platform is fully operational at the moment. We have thousands of actual users and are represented in over 5,000 cities in the USA. We already started platform tokenization and it’s possible to pay with BERRY for some services now.

Have you made any agreements with real estate out of the USA?

Yes, some are ready and many are at the process of negotiation. We will be happy to announce new partnerships with more real estate companies worldwide soon.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
In other words, the platform will be fully operational next year. Will it be?
The most important thing is that the idea of decentralization remains unchanged

Hello vodyanoykiki,

The platform is fully operational at the moment. We have thousands of actual users and are represented in over 5,000 cities in the USA. We already started platform tokenization and it’s possible to pay with BERRY for some services now.

Have you made any agreements with real estate out of the USA?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Last year, South Korea banned any new Initial ICOs from being held in the country. Great that Rentberry was able to send their tokens to that area prior it. Do you think BERRY will be widely used in the Asian market?

Hi dzelenyanskiy,

Asian market is one of our targets for the nearest time.  We are sure this market has a lot of potential and we are striving to open Rentberry there as soonest.

Japan and South Korea are at heart of cryptocurrency fever ))
Last year, South Korea banned any new Initial ICOs from being held in the country. Great that Rentberry was able to send their tokens to that area prior it. Do you think BERRY will be widely used in the Asian market?

Hi dzelenyanskiy,

Asian market is one of our targets for the nearest time.  We are sure this market has a lot of potential and we are striving to open Rentberry there as soonest.
Activity: 28
Read an article where it’s stated that Venezuela is going to finance homes for the homeless with Petro token. I assume BERRY token could serve the same purpose in the USA?

Do you really think it has a potential to become nationwide crypto currency?
Read an article where it’s stated that Venezuela is going to finance homes for the homeless with Petro token. I assume BERRY token could serve the same purpose in the USA?

That’s actually a great idea, I think you should ask this during Q&A session today.
I believe that with full platform tokenization it would be easier to control the banking informatin and transactions with BERRY tokens will be easier and more secure. My question is will Rentberry educate the users who are more into real estate, then into cryptocurrency on how to make payments in BERRY tokens?

Hi NickVasilich,
Our purpose is to educate the users from the very start. We are preparing the materials to educate the users who are in real estate and do not know much about crypto and are preparing marketing campaign to encourage them.
Pages:
Jump to: