Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 4. (Read 28517 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
How can I know that someone schedule tour house for my property? Where can I find this information? Help, please.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Will your platform allow the use of other currencies? For example euro, or yuan?
Activity: 210
I am waiting for the project to be available worldwide. What are your methods for creating relationships overseas?
Activity: 266
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Hope someone knows the answer here…Can we send berry token from cryptonomos to hitbtc straightly ??

Hi Tata_Coinbaby,

Yes, sure. You can do so. Here are the steps:

1. Register at HitBTC.
2. Have 0.005 ETH you’re Cryptonomos account (gas fee is required for any transfer of etherium based tokens): https://medium.com/cryptonomos/how-to-top-up-your-cryptonomos-account-1ca9a75324b4
3. Copy your BERRY address.
4. Send your Tokens to your HitBTC BERRY address.

In your Q&A your CEO said about international expansion only in a couple of countries such as the UK, Korea, Australia, what about others? Does your company orient only on market in this countries? Or you will start from these countries and step by step go in the markets of other countries? Such as Japan, Russia, Germany, Norway and so on?

Hello tolstolob,

Sure, it will take some time for us to establish the platform internationally, so we will concentrate on English-speaking countries first and will move on step by step.
Activity: 142
Hey! Any good news to stay in the project??

Hi,
You may join the Telegram Announcement channel or follow us on Twitter for all the updates:

https://t.me/RentberryNews

https://twitter.com/Rentberry_
Activity: 142
users do have a great advantage, almost have to pay half the price for the rents using berries?? is this information true?

Yes, that's correct. You just pay 50% less if you choose BERRY option.
Activity: 28
Cool that the app is going to be released soon! Will the rentberry app have an instant fiat getaway?

During the AMA I’ve heard the CEO said that they are thinking of this option, it’s just quite difficult to do it from legal perspective. They are working on it.
Can you explain how lease e signing works?

Hello angelinakorenovskaya,
Here are 6 important things that you should take into account while relying on this method:

* Authentication of the signature. On Rentberry, we utilize HelloSign electronic signature service. Everyone who uses it is authenticated and should provide either the login data or receive a special request for a signature via the e-mail. All the personal data including passwords and usernames are properly encrypted with the help of 256-bit SSL method. Accidental information leakages are prevented by session timeouts that are done automatically. Moreover, you always receive notifications on your e-mail when some actions are taken in your account.
* Signature affixation. Every signature is affixed to the contract. Each contact is also affixed with the audit trail that helps identify who and when signed the contract.
* The authenticity of the contract. An authentic copy of every document is created before it is signed by the parties.
* Reliable transaction history. Comprehensive transaction history is available for an easy reach at any time you need it.
* Universal solution for any platform. You can access your rental agreement from anywhere if you have a stable Internet connection and are using a major web browser.
* Easy download. Your document can be easily downloaded in a convenient PDF format.
Activity: 64
In your Q&A your CEO said about international expansion only in a couple of countries such as the UK, Korea, Australia, what about others? Does your company orient only on market in this countries? Or you will start from these countries and step by step go in the markets of other countries? Such as Japan, Russia, Germany, Norway and so on?
Activity: 109
Hope someone knows the answer here…Can we send berry token from cryptonomos to hitbtc straightly ??
Activity: 42
Hey! Any good news to stay in the project??
Activity: 32
users do have a great advantage, almost have to pay half the price for the rents using berries?? is this information true?
Activity: 50
Cool that the app is going to be released soon! Will the rentberry app have an instant fiat getaway?
Activity: 59
Can you explain how lease e signing works?
Activity: 51
I wanna try out your service application fee is too high. And you can’t even be sure if you’re accepted or not. The project seems too ambitious but so did many others in the past. Hope I’ve invested in the right project.
Activity: 40
Can I screen tenant that I already have using your service?
I think the job you guys have done is awesome. Pure gold. Keep on delivering the best possible service.

Many thanks! We really appreciate it.
Well I’m looking forward to be able to use you’re bidding service in my country. Can’t wait when you go international.

Thanks for the feedback JannaJa!
Activity: 20
I think the job you guys have done is awesome. Pure gold. Keep on delivering the best possible service.
Pages:
Jump to: