Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ? - page 16. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Yes very very right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins because both are in a very good buying position and the market is showing some recovery also so I am hoping good days coming soon.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
the ideal moment can not be picked up, so you can buy at any time, even now, especially since there has recently been a serious drawdown due to the breaking of the stock exchange in North Korea, so experts predict that soon the cryptoworld expects a rapid growth of the top 10 crypto currency.
Activity: 420
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
As we have said earlier also that each time is best to invest in the bitcoin or other profitable alts like ETH,LTC,Waves but we can say that at dips the chances of profit increases if you hodl it for long term and this is crash period so buy now and gain in future.But don't get panic in price dumps as bull run will hit market soon and then the prices are gonna surge with huge pumps. So invest now and hodl.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

Yes when the market is down, thats the right time to buy low value of altcoins then hold it and secure it for future purposes... when the market is down, many traders and investors do panic selling and buying because they always think that the value of their coins will not recover in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
illustrator
usually if someone know for sure the "right time" it will be rich and using it to join itself withouth spreading the world  otherwise if the verb spreads it would no longer be the right time, but the wrong one Smiley.
Activity: 396
I also very much hope that the bull market will soon come, but the actual market conditions are not optimistic. Many investors have stopped and many cryptocurrencies have returned to 0! I think this is very bad!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
the problem we face today is when the market price is unstable, for now I can only hold it my assets until it has higher value I will sell it new, numun if I have the capital for now I will try to collect more coin again, because I believe the year-end prices are amazing and mature.
Activity: 10
will bitcoin be world currency? I don't believe it, the price of bitcoin is not stable and too slow now.
Activity: 378

yes, now the price of all coins is decreasing so this is a good time to buy some potential coins and hold it until the market is fully recovered, I suggest to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum for big profits in the future.
Activity: 10
The market right now is filled with big games and big players. We are just enjoying the show. The smart thing now would be to buy cheap coins/tokens that you believe will last long and wait for them to recover (We would recommend PoS coins,as we believe they are the future of cryptocurrencies,until an even better one comes out) and invest in them for the long term. It's painful and unnecessary to try to day trade in this market and you shouldn't waste your time and effort on it. Instead you should focus on long lasting projects.
Activity: 69
According to the market situation. It's about the Bear season and the Taurus season. Coin prices are starting to fall in the bear season. Investments can be made by conducting research. During the bull season, prices are starting to rise and you have a better chance of making money by selling.
Activity: 22
Yea, this is just the time the whale will enter market and buy In bulk that BTC will reach the moon
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
It is the right time to buy them. There is no better time for you to buy the coins than the prices that they are at right now. There is a lot of coins that you can buy now for very cheap. There is no way to know the perfect time to buy coins but now seems close enough

and i hope this will be the real reversal and soon or later the price of solid crypto will be explode
as we can see, today the price of most cryptocurrency start is green
Activity: 182
It is the right time to buy them. There is no better time for you to buy the coins than the prices that they are at right now. There is a lot of coins that you can buy now for very cheap. There is no way to know the perfect time to buy coins but now seems close enough
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
yes now that's the right time to buy altcoin and bitcoin especially bitcoin because of its low price now it's definitely worth your money when its price has increased.
Activity: 168

I would like to say, the current Bitcoin price is not so high, but its development has just started. and my advice for now hold first,
wait for a steady and rising market, if we talk about your needs and impatience sell better now, because the current price is not too low
Activity: 598
This is the right to buy bitcoin and altcoins the market is on a down level at this time.Buy btc and alts and hold it for a atleast before year end  to make significant profit.Btc and alts will surprisingly the whole market pump again and it will reach 600 billion before 2019.
Activity: 392
So far, a few days ago, bitcoin broke a psychologically important mark and all the crypto currency went up. But this is not the limit, by mid-summer, bitcoin will return to the price of 12,000, and by the end of 2018 it will cost $ 20,000 - $ 30,000
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I can say yes, from technical and fundamental analysis the support level now is very strong because BTC just stay between area $8000, and from this level will be move up again, Bitcoin and altcoin move at the same times so dont be late to get it, buy soon and hold it in a few month. Lets make profit together.
Activity: 182
investing in Cryptocurrency coins is currently pretty good and able to generate satisfactory benefits. because what I see Bitcoin and Altcoin continue to experience a pretty good improvement. so in these circumstances, it is very good to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: