Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ? - page 14. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 1
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
I think you can buy bitcoin and altcoin now because I know now that altcoin and bitcoin prices have not gone up yet, so I think you can buy bitcoin and altcoin for the long term because you can also invest in the long term and wait for altcoin prices back
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

Yes, market seems  to be good now for investment. We are on the recovering from the deep stage now.
this increasing potential for coin development has its own advantages to have it for both short and long-term benefits. by making Ethereum a leading coin will be very capable of generating far greater profits in the future to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin today.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think this time is the right time to invest in bitcoint or altcoin, waiting is not a good thing, if we see the current market conditions are down again, investment in crypto must be smart to see market conditions
waiting is alos needed, so later when we buy it does not decrease again. and when it is best to wait when a green chart is formed which starts to point upwards, because usually at the time there will be a pump
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
if you already have enough capital why should wait longer ?. I think now is a good time to start investing in altcoin that you think has a good future. because the price of coin in the market is still on the down and as a trader you can take advantage of it to look for high profits.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
the problem we face today is when the market price is unstable, for now I can only hold it my assets until it has higher value I will sell it new, numun if I have the capital for now I will try to collect more coin again, because I believe the year-end prices are amazing and mature.
Activity: 42
The best time to invest in the virtual money market is now. At this time the market is at a very low level for purchases. You can buy any Altco and wait for it to appreciate.
Activity: 98
I would say yes, if you think and believe your coin will make you the richest guy in town, go ahead and invest as much as you can afford. The market will recover soon, if you wish to add some coins in your wallet, why not? There is no argue whether you buy now or not, what's important is you capability to buy. The amount does not matter for good promising coins.
Activity: 111
I think it is the right time to buy bitcoin because of its low price now. And maybe in the next week or month the price will get highy
.invest now until the price is in low price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I think this time is the right time to invest in bitcoint or altcoin, waiting is not a good thing, if we see the current market conditions are down again, investment in crypto must be smart to see market conditions
Activity: 476
In my opinion now excellent time for investments in crypto - the market. After huge falling which happened at the beginning of a year when the market has fallen more than by 3 times the market has practically not grown. Growth surely has to follow after falling. I hope green days will come already soon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
With market condition right now, many good coin have cheaper price than a few months ago. We can buying that coin and hold it and when market recover again, we can gain big profits.
Its hard to determine right time to buying altcoin and bitcoin, but i am believe market will increasing again
Activity: 27
One month has passed after you posted this and the condition is still bad. Coins are not recovering and the market is very unstable to make investment.
Activity: 700
While it still feels the need to practice patience even stronger because the bithumb states their funds have been stolen (hack), it will make the price of the crypto currency fall deeper. now is not the time to buy in bulk because the FUD rate is still high and adjusted with negative facts. but I believe that by the end of this year there is enlightenment from the saturated holders who wait globally to raise prices.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
There is no particular right time or wrong time to buy cryptocurrency, just buy what you can afford and keep your fund securely. Make sure that you can also access you coin anytime, anywhere! Practise accessing your bitcoin randomly  and be sure your funds are safe!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Buying coins and tokens when their values are falling during a bear market is easier said than done. There is no guarantee that the values of the coins and tokens that you purchased will rise again in the future and you might end up losing more in the short term as well as the long term. Research and luck will help a lot in determining whether you stand to gain profit or lose money in the short term as well as the long term. Do your research people.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum are coins for long-term investment and you should not wait profits until  3-4 years of hodl. So no they will stay relatively stable.
It is true that both coins between bitcoin and ethereum are as good for long-term investments,
so yes we need not doubt the bitcoin and ethereum,
hopefully by the end of the year the price of both can go back up
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
This month of june also is a good timing to invest or buy some coin because the market is still bearish and this is the right time to acculumate more bitcoin, ethereum and other potential altcoin. Don't hesitate to buy more because when ber months come the market will be bullish as crypto enthusiasts predicting it.
Activity: 476
I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum are coins for long-term investment and you should not wait profits until  3-4 years of hodl. So no they will stay relatively stable.
Activity: 560
waiting longer is no problem, as long as the market price returns to normal and continues to increase. if it had happened, I would buy altcoin because it was cheap, more and more profits would be increased.
Activity: 210

according to this, yes, now the price of all coins is decreasing so this is a good time to buy some potential coins and hold it until the market fully recovers. I suggest buying Bitcoin and Ethereum because both coins are huge profits and promising for the future.

Pages:
Jump to: