Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ? - page 15. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

I think yes because I know the current price of Altcoin and bitcoin has decreased so from now it is better you buy altcoin which has a low price and can be good for the future because with this decrease a lot of altcoins is good and can be profitable

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
now bitcoin prices have dropped and altcoin prices too so this is a good time if you want to buy because you can buy at a cheap price and you have a chance to get profit when the price goes up later
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Right now till the end of june may be the best time to buy bitcoin and altcoins. Why? Because right now, all coins have the low price and it is good for us to collect as many as we can in order to earn even more money. Bitcoin highest peek was $20000 but now it is only $8000
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
"
Buy everything, you can't go wrong. The market climbed up and by the end of the year you will definitely win millions and will ride on your own yacht.

Sounds silly Smiley By doing that, without any researches, I think I will end up totally destroyed financially and I will need one of those rehab centers, that somebody has pointed here, lol.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
Anytime is a right time to buy bitcoin imvestment for as long as you can afford it. Though when the price is down it is more less and mean the chance of having bigger profit at a less cost is at hand.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
As all the people have mentioned , the best time to buy altcoins and bitcoin is the time when their prices are heavily dropping .
That is like a golden opportunity which is best to be grabbed at an instant . Wgere as , most of the people do the reverse of it and start selling at the period of downfall . If you want some real good profits then better  hold .
Activity: 238

I think this is the best time for alt coin buying. Now all the alt coins are very cheaper and you can grab more bags. Keep it for more time until the market survival. Then you will be able to gain good profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
Today is just a great opportunity to buy bitcoin  or coins which you interest in. This correction will not last long, so hurry up...
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
The right time to invest in bitcoin is when the price goes deep,as it dumps buy and hodl your coins,take a bunch of patience inorder that you will have the patience to wait for longer time before you reap what you sow.

Its good to buy altcoin and bitcoin is the price will going down because in that way we can get a good profit if the price will rise and i think also if the price will going down we have a chance to buy in a low price and we know bitcoin and all altcoin will rise in a perfect timing so for me i buy if the price goes down.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
The right time to invest in bitcoin is when the price goes deep,as it dumps buy and hodl your coins,take a bunch of patience inorder that you will have the patience to wait for longer time before you reap what you sow.
Activity: 336
I believe that the right time to buy bitcoins and altcoins is now.  you will never guess when it is the most profitable to do it, so it is better to invest when you just have the opportunity
Activity: 22
I thing : now !
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
Only the news can affect the trend of cryptocurrencies altogether. That being said, there's no way we can tell when a bull or a bear market is gonna start. Using TA to predict trend might not be helpful too. In this space, you don't ask someone else opinion. You enter the market when you want (after you made due diligence of course) and be ready to take on the worse that can happen.
Activity: 532
bitcoin and altcoin are in a State which is not so good. Indeed it's cheap to buy but also I think it will be difficult if could immediately provide results or thus increasingly falling. buy for long-term investment may be more yielding. but of course, it takes time to be able to enjoy the results.
Activity: 417
I think this is right time to invest in cryptocurrency as all coins are decreasing in prices. The theory is buy low and sell high. Investors should apply this theory. Be prepared friends the bull days are not too far. After the end of the year 2018, cryptocurrency will get correction and golden days will come.
Activity: 2
I think Yes, right now is just the best time to start investing in cryptocurrencies,because the prices are good,you can even wait a little bit when the prices will fall even more
Activity: 98
I agree with yo even we don't know when the bull will come, but It better to buy right now than regret it later. Also many investor and whale will interested in cheap price so, there will any big pump this time.
Activity: 406
if I am better to wait for a stable price, waiting for positive news from the crypto world, as we know the burglary yesterday resulted in bitcoin price down though not too much but altcoin down can be up to 50% -65% it is very much
Activity: 42
Yep looks like it. Was eyeing on investing in a few ICOs, especially a mainsale by VLUX coming up soon - http://vlux.io/. Looks like a great window of opportunity!
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think that would be a great idea. As I knew the perfect time to invest is when the price of coins are high and I think we can gain a lot of profit on it.
Pages:
Jump to: