Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ? - page 13. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 261
whatever the time is as long as the market is at red then that is the best time to buy any coins but I do suggest do not gamble on the coins that has no potential in the market that the value will be good soon.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
This week should provide plenty of entry points for most of the alts amidst a certainly irrational dump in many of them. I hope to buy more in two days.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Right now is the best moment i think it good for investment before market start going up in other to bring more income and profit I would like to say, the current Bitcoin price is not so high, but its development has just started. and my advice for now hold first, wait for a steady and rising market
Activity: 71
I do not think it's wise to wait for a bull market until you buy coins./ Why wait till the prices are high again before investing? I can never understand because it's cheaper to buy when the prices are low and then higher chances of making better profits. So buy when the prices are low, and do not wait for a bull market to do ao, especially if you have the money now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I think we should wait. because the market continues to fall and I think that the fall will continue.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

Yes, market seems  to be good now for investment. We are on the recovering from the deep stage now.
Bitcoin is indeed a coin with a high profit. because indeed for Bitcoin this does have an increasing development will very able to generate profits that are much more increased and very capable for reliable future. I am more confident with having Bitcoin through buying.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

If you are a long-term holder, the current bear market is the best time to get cheap altcoins for future purposes. Once the bull market starts, we might not be seeing such price again. Mass adaptation of cryptocurrency is yet to come, and once this happens the market cap can grow massively which can lead to increased price in the future.
Activity: 196
You can't just say bull run is incoming without any proofs or bases because it won't make any sense if you'll say that without proving it, so just buy bitcoin and accumulate more altcoins since it's still cheap.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
In my opinion every of deep place, when the prices are low is a good opportunity to buy more of your favourites crypto currencies that you hold. Because this movement of market is cyclic, they will become high again most likely.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
this is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin, the price is back down after a little pump yesterday. but do not just buy and spend your money, buy gradually, maybe the price will still come down again. when the price is cheaper, you can still buyback at a cheaper price. Do trading short term, itu can be profitable.
Activity: 105
Now the price is at an annual low and does not go lower. On August 10, the SEC will make a decision, most likely a positive for ETF, new large money will enter the market and we will see growth!
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
No one can tell when is the right moment to buy coins. For me everytime is a right time. You just have to cash out at the perfect timing for you to profit. We just came from a bearish market so its the right time for us to buy more coins for the next move of the market will surely be bullish until the end of the year.
Yes right, I think whenever is the right time to buy a crypto, there is always a chance to get a profit so it's never too late for investors, and most importantly when getting a drop price then waiting is a better thing than cut loss.
Activity: 185
Merit: 5
No one can tell when is the right moment to buy coins. For me everytime is a right time. You just have to cash out at the perfect timing for you to profit. We just came from a bearish market so its the right time for us to buy more coins for the next move of the market will surely be bullish until the end of the year.
Activity: 196
I think now is the right time to buy altcoin and bitcoin because they are not stable yet and have not recovered then from now on you can buy it at a low price and thus now the market is still unstable and can not go back up again
Activity: 128
this is a good time to buy coins at a low price and sell them for a high price in the future, now the price of all coins is still far from the highest value compared to the end of 2017 so this is a good time to buy and save in the next few months.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
if you are smart and you really enjoy to invest your money, then i think that this is a perfect time because you can get good prices, but it all depends on the tokens in where you invest and the way that you use to invest (icos, tokens, or other stuff)
Activity: 129
I think the price of the cryptocurrency market is falling now. When you fully understand the currency you want to invest, you can invest now, which is a good opportunity to harvest huge profits!
Activity: 23
When most people lose confidence, it is time for Bitcoin to grow again. I think Bitcoin will go in the $ 5.5k - $ 7k2 range by the end of this year
Activity: 223

I would like to say, the current Bitcoin price is not so high, but its development has just started. and my advice for now hold first,
wait for a steady and rising market, if we talk about your needs and impatience sell better now, because the current price is not too low
Activity: 182
yes now is the right time to buy the coins because now the market is going down, I see the price of Bitcoin is still far from high so I suggest to buy it now before the price goes up again if you have the big capital I suggest to buy another coin like Ethereum for a bigger profit.
Pages:
Jump to: