Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ? - page 12. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
No one can say that it's right time to buy or sell bitcoin and altcoins. But in my opinion it's the best time to buy because the value of altcoins and bitcoins are down. If you Belive in crypto then hold and wait for the best time Which is coming soon.....
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I think it's a great time to invest in crypto currency. Altcoins are very popular now. And available, rather than Bitcoin. So I advise you to start thinking and choosing a promising crypt and investing
Activity: 362
Yes please. Accumulate more if you have money to risk and buddy i will tell you if you forget this price to buy then you will never see this price again.
The right time to buy is now and the right time to hold is now.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

Any drop in the market, especially at such a high volatility market like crypto, is welcome for investors who want to make more money. The crypto market is falling and rising permanently, and if you invest in big declines and then sell, it will always be good.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0

Correct time to buy bitcoin and altcoins? Can you buy the market?
while the market is still down !! buy cheap coin or tokens !! and hold you back until their previous price is back !!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
IMO, the right time to buy coin is when market is down and prices are low. Don’t wait till bull run start, the prices would have risen by then.
Activity: 336
According to the signals I see, the possibility of large Q3 2018 will take place bull market. So if you want to invest in the current time, then invest in potential cryptos such as BTC, ETH, ADA, EOS, TRON, XRP, LTC. Investing and holding until the end of 2018 will ensure you get a high profit from holding.
Activity: 65
Buy it now in the same and HODL. Because it is the best time to invest, because, while the price is low enough, it's time to buy some of them wait until they start pumping
Activity: 33
I think this is a good time if you want to invest long-term and earn profits when the price ethereum and altcoin is down now, so you can buy it at a price that is more fuzzy and of course your bitcoin or eth value is big, but of course you have to have confidence and great confidence, because if you are unsure then it is useless, because I think Bitcoin and ETH are good long-term investment options. look at all this very good performance survive in the market.
Activity: 86
I think this is the right time for to buy Bitcoin and the most promising altcoins.The market will be back in positive sign in the next months ans so we will have an amazing possibility to have a good incomes.
Activity: 76
I think it's time to buy a crypto currencies, at this point all prices were so low.
Activity: 336
Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin is when the market is down and the prices are low that is the right time to buy, this is the simple trend of market buy on less and sell on high the only way to earn or to protect your money.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

In my opinion, the real rise in the market will probably start early in September. Until then, the market can circulate at its current levels with slight +/- corrections. So Yes, I think it is a good time for new investments now.
Activity: 388
I think I can always buy the altcoin, but if I want to choose a long-held cryptocurrency, then I will only buy bitcoin. In my personal consciousness, only bitcoin can be called cryptocurrency. This is me. Personal beliefs!
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
yes it seems this is our chance to start investing, the market is now starting to improve. do not waste this opportunity, if you want to be rich. however, you must also remain cautious and keep track of market developments, because at any time it may change.
Activity: 182
I think now is the time to invest in the crypto currency. For example, at the moment I have already looked at the perspective, in my opinion, the currency. And I begin to invest.
Activity: 168
the market is still not stable so this is a good time to buy a coin with cheap price I suggest to buy a trusted coin such as Bitcoin and Ethereum to be stored in the next few months.
Activity: 153
It is possible that the market will turn sharply . but not fact . It's not a bad time to buy . but do not invest all you can buy a little and all watch the movement of the market
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

Despite the fact that I am sure that crypto market will be recovered to the end of this year I still support the idea that we haven’t reached the bottom the price level. So I think it is still necessary to wait for some time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
At the moment I would buy bitcoin, because this coin is much more reliable than alternative coins. In addition, this coin is the first to begin to recover after the fall.
Pages:
Jump to: