Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ? - page 11. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 6
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
currently, the price of Altcoin is not too high. so buy it not too spend money. therefore I suggest you buy Altcoin and Bitcoin at this time. while the price has not soared.
Yes, I think now is the right time to buy Altcoin but not for bitcoin because as I know soon the price of Bitcoin will come back and the market is in recovering then the period is still up and down in price so we do not have to worry because everything will come back and we wait patiently
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
which I see just the market price is all red and so, in my opinion, could be a good time to buy Altcoin and Bitcoin because altcoin prices also have not risen and while the market price is yesterday green and now suddenly all red so you can buy bitcoin and Altcoin

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
If you want to invest in the market of digital currencies you need to have a plan and a strategy. these days are important developments. If you are an experienced investor, you can do it right.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Yes, market seems  to be good now for investment. We are on the recovering from the deep stage now.
Bitcoin has an ever-increasing development. with the development of Bitcoin, this will be very capable to produce far greater profits. because it is with this Bitcoin who have supporters who make Bitcoin a very capable coin for reliable future. so, for now, is the right time to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
It is the most suitable time to buy different cryptocurrencies now before the cryptomarket will has been restored. I have recently bought BTC and ETH.
Activity: 490
Yes I agree with you, now is the right time to buy altcoin because the current market is down and very suitable to buy before entering the end of the year because at the end of the year the possibility of prices will rise.
Activity: 406
Now is a great time for any investment in any cryptocurrency. The main thing is not to miss this chance and try to monitor this market and the situation in General more closely
Activity: 92
Everyone wants to make profits and no one is planning to run into losses. So do your research very well. It is advisable to invest when price is down. Also invest what you can afford to loss incase it turns the negative way.
Activity: 21
btc already pump enough amount. now it's time pump altcoin.
so I think it's time buy altcoin.
Activity: 504
The altcoin prices are at their lowest levels, and I think it's ridiculous to sell. If you don't need the money, I suggest you keep it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
A bit of pullback took place today. There might be another correction back to $6.5k. I would say invest then. This year, Bitcoin is expected to cross $35k and hence altcoins are too expected to be bullish. Buy now and sell between Thanksgiving-Christmas. That is the best time to realize profit out of your investments and invest back again during the last week of Jan next year. This is the according to me the best opportunity for mid term hodlers.
This time you should hold up a further time when the ETH conversion scale dips under $ 500 to contribute, as at present in the market downturn when the swapping scale of cryptos has expanded in the course of recent days. The exhortation is to quiet down and sit tight at the most reduced conceivable cost before contributing. Additionally, subsequent to contributing at that point hold and overlook it

Yes, market seems  to be good now for investment. We are on the recovering from the deep stage now.
both coins have an ever-increasing development. so very nice by having it now and buy it. the likelihood of profit is quite large and will be very good in the future by having both coins. and the potential for development will be very capable to make the main profits.
Activity: 294
Great time! I think that those who lose this chance now, the next boom will be very regret, because it happens very rarely
Activity: 532
It`s a perfect time to buy altcoins and bitcoin because of falling market, the prices are low, but you need to choose altcoin wisely, check all information and assess prospects of them.
Activity: 39
the present cost of Bitcoin isn't so high, however its advancement has quite recently started. by purchasing Altcoin right now, we have a chunk to pick up benefit later on. also, for Bitcoin, with us getting it, will profit.
Activity: 35
I think now is a great time to invest in the crypto market. I hope that green days will come soon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
the exact time is of course when the market price is unstable or the price is cheap. Because if you buy a cheap price and sell it at a high price. That is one of the ways you benefit. if you buy at a high price maybe it's a big mistake and you sell it at a low price.
Activity: 151
Yes, now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies. The risk of investing in Bitcoin is even smaller, but the profits that can be earned are small. So I think investing in Bitcoin is not the best option. You can choose to invest in Ethereum. Its current price is very low. I believe that the next bull market will surpass the highest price in history, so you can get more profit from it. .
Activity: 125
I agree with you, now is the right time, and the price is very good now, but you must fully understand the knowledge of the cryptocurrency field before investing, do not blindly follow, do not easily make jued...
Pages:
Jump to: