Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ? - page 17. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Now such a situation in the world that the jumps will be at all major currencies of the world. Therefore, for investment in crypto, the ideal time.
Activity: 247
The ideal time to buy was 6 000 - 7 000 $. But even if you buy now, you'll also be in a very good win
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

I think you should have a plan and a strategy if you want to invest right now. yes, the market is currently undergoing considerable improvements. if you have a lot of experience you can do it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think its right time to invest based on previous market history after massive dump there will be stable position once it reaches stable position start to pump again . Now marketcap rased from 260 Billion to 330 billion from past two days its stable that means there will be huge bull run start nwo . My prediction market will reach 550 Billion within next two months.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I think it is the right time to buy bitcoin because of its low price now. And maybe in the next week or month the price will get highy
.invest now until the price is in low price.
Activity: 154
Right now till the end of june may be the best time to buy bitcoin and altcoins. Why? Because right now, all coins have the low price and it is good for us to collect as many as we can in order to earn even more money. Bitcoin highest peek was $20000 but now it is only $8000
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
It's not too late to buy or catch a wave of inexpensive prices for both bitcoin and altcoins. So now everything depends on your abilities and desires.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Bitcoin provide us another opportunities to make another investment decisions because bitcoin has crossed  $7,500. We are not going to fold our hand and watch other making money from this development and we would be left out. Buy now and make more money.
Activity: 280
Investing at any time is entirely up to you. At this point when the whole exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market is in an uptrend, it is advisable to wait when the exchange rate goes down to invest and if you invest private to BTC, ETH or XRP only. By the end of 2018, the market will recover, and the 3 cryptos are expected to rise sharply.
Activity: 182
I would like to say, the current Bitcoin price is not so high, but its development has just started. and my advice for now hold first, wait for a steady and rising market, if we talk about your needs and impatience sell better now, because the current price is not too low
Activity: 168
I think you're already late, you should have bought two weeks ago . Prices were so low that everyone I know began to invest in Btc Eth and others ... at the moment, prices have risen ...
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
I think this might be the last time we can see bitcoin's price under 10.000$
last rocket to take us to the moon  Grin Grin
I got faith in cryptocurrency

And this time we will not see any correction also because it is rising slowly and this means that the demand is natural. The earlier boost we got when it peaked to $20000 was because of manipulation and that is why prices corrected heavily afterwards.

The current prices are thus a good opportunity for new investors to get some bitcoins and make quick profit in next 3-4 months. With bitcoins, you also get some mental peace that it is not a pump and dump coin and is already being used by millions as a payment medium.
Activity: 406
I think the best time to buy bitcoin or any other coin is when their value is at the lowest, like now. The basic rule is buy low sell high. If you buy some today, its a good entry point because their value is very low. Hold it for a while and wait for the next bull run to happen. This applies to all coins. Also, its better if you diversify. Don't just buy bitcoin, buy some other coins and hold it until it increases its value like ethereum, litecoin, monero, and dash.
Activity: 364
today highest price recorded since Mid March for alt coin im feel good for this price maybe you can try to start buy bitcoin and altcoin price will surely increase im predicted keep increasing right to buy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I now think that it is always the best time to buy bitcoin and altcoins. Why? Because if we continue to buy them and not minding their prices and then if we do the cost averaging method, the result will be positive. This means that we still earned if we compute them.
Activity: 386

For me I don't need to wait more because what happen If the price increase already?  So you missed the chance to buy more while the price of bitcoin and any altcoin down. As long as I think that I can earn profit in that low price I will buy.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I think for now the progress from graphic is already increasing so I think this is the right time for us to invest in cryptocurrency so in the future we will get a lot of benefit from it. But you must aware and learn to choose the right time to hold or sell the coin that you have so you can effectively sell your token with the best price
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Don't be too hasty. currently, the market is indeed a bit giving it positive but be wary because it is not yet too stable. wait until the stable is the safest way so as not to be deceived and suffered losses because of it.
Activity: 238
I think it's time to buy because, the price of bitcoin has reduced and it'll still go up.. So, it's better to buy now and hold it till it increases
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
It's hard to tell - I have a strong feeling that there will be some sort of bulltrap right infront of us at the moment. If you can HODL for the next 3 months then go ahead, buy now and be patient until the bull run happens. On the other hand, if in case the price crashes right after you buy then be patient enough not to panic.
Pages:
Jump to: