Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ? - page 19. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

I am putting my bets on Ripple and and thus investing some more money on it. If everything goes right, I should be getting 10-15X returns in an year which is not possible with even bitcoins or ETH. Even then, I invest some money in those two also just for the safety of whole portfolio.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

The right time was last month bitcoin hits 6k  plus. I think it is not practical if you are an investor or holder to buy bitcoin and altcoin when there is an indication of bull run like todays market.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
The next bull run is soon to happen as we have experrienced prices going down for a long time and as far as I know the best time to catch this crypto reaction is now because its only in crypto where crytpo prices go down and still rise with time.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Obcourse the  best time to buy and hold bitcoin or altcoins for a long term is when you see that the price is dump in that way you can buy more tokens for long term. I was just base on my experience since i dont do day trading and usualy i do long term trading.

Long term trading? I think that you are trolling, or shit posting, i dont know what the hell you are doing if you do not even know how to post or how to write a sentence.

You posted the same thing that has been repeated more than thousands of times in here; buy low, sell high.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
I think at this time is still a good time buy more bitcoins or any altcoins because of that few months of dump happen in all cryptocurrency including bitcoins this price is still cheap even though they already starting to green and pump but i can say that this is still a good time to buy and hold for a long term specialy bitcoin is going to 30,000$ soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Obcourse the  best time to buy and hold bitcoin or altcoins for a long term is when you see that the price is dump in that way you can buy more tokens for long term. I was just base on my experience since i dont do day trading and usualy i do long term trading.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
I think you have to buy ETH & NEO because it's price will be higher and higher in long term.
Activity: 210
We can see two situations. Market can go up to $ 9-10 k and break resistance levels and then go higher and higher. Or right now we are in pump and you will lose your money in short-term period. But remember, that BTC price always grows.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
In my opinion, no matter in bull market or bear market, we need to have a complete investment plan so that we can effectively reduce risks. Try to allocate your funds and buy or sell in batches. If you think the market is going to start to rise now, you can buy it in batch as soon as possible, because the price has been suppressed for a long time.
I like this Idea and I'm already doing it since I start investing in bitcoin. I buy bitcoin using 10% of my salary monthly as my investment and I never sold any BTC until now even though the BTC price fall, I'm still in profit since I buy too much during early stage of BTC.
Activity: 255
In my opinion, no matter in bull market or bear market, we need to have a complete investment plan so that we can effectively reduce risks. Try to allocate your funds and buy or sell in batches. If you think the market is going to start to rise now, you can buy it in batch as soon as possible, because the price has been suppressed for a long time.
Activity: 435
I joined this market for 3 years. Two years ago was like the present. From January to July is the fall of the cryptop. but at the end of the year. The market is growing rapidly. growth many times. So I think this year is no exception. The best time to buy is now. and wait until May or June to continue buying and holding until the end of the year
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is right time to invest in Cryptocurrency because all the coins are slowly raise in the market so now bull run is start in the market if you invest in Bitcoin or altcoins this will make 2x profit in one or two months so all the whales are buying more Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
It's happening, i think is right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. I don't think we should wait more. It's good time, and I think it will down a little bit in the end of June
Activity: 156
Well now is still affordable if we plan to buy a altcoin or bitcoin. But soon, as in very soon the price of all coins will rise a lot, and by that time u might regret that why you don't buy now.
Activity: 308
I have the same thoughts with you. I think the bull run has come back and this is the time to buy. When there is a 10% profit I will sell.
Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I completely agree. The market is moving into a new trend. It's time to make a purchase. But I think first pamp bitkoin, and then altov. from Altkoin I advise Effect.ai. One of the most promising projects in my opinion is related to artificial intelligence. Soon ICO participants will be given out tokens and it will be possible to purchase this coin on stock exchanges.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
cryptocurrency worldwide is on the rise, many senior and most reputable investors have taken a decent place to invest. first of all it is valuable for everyone to understand that the main value of any true cryptocurrency is embedded technology and investor confidence.bitcoin is still a big investment, but now there is an alternative crypto to invest more and do not have to wait long.the so-called altcoin that reaches a greater percentage of profits.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
All prices in the crypto currency market fell and the color of the charts turned red. investors have been in a difficult situation. but the current prices have been a great opportunity for new investors. I think it's time to buy subcoin yada bitcoin

Actually when the chart turns red is the perfect time to get in and invest. It is buy time. Right now, the price is recovering and on the way up. It is the start of profit taking, there may still be space for new investors but I would be wary. I would wait for the price to settle and see where it will be heading before putting some money.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Guys I decided to buy some btc tomorrow but I am afraid of being late because btc is goinggggggg Sad
Activity: 308
I think nw is the right time to invest in the coins.The price is not so low and they willl be high in the near future. Then we can make more money.
Pages:
Jump to: