Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ? - page 21. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
I think that now is a good time for investing personally in altcoins. Bitcoin itself is not stable now
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
What if you are not afraid to lose the money invested, of course, come in. Volumes are beginning to grow, and a lot of positive news, perhaps this is the beginning of a bullish time.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
A large number of analysts predict a sharp growth in the market in the summer. Of course, everyone would like a repeat of the growth of 2017. But I believe that now is a very good time for investment.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
April 14, 2018, 05:05:34 PM
World's interest and recent war news can trigger bullish waves in crypto, some institutional money will also be flowing in soon so all signs are great for crypto markets potential bull run.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
April 14, 2018, 04:59:58 PM
I will wait a bit (probably until May or June) for shortterm trades. For longterm I am still holding my portfolio. If you are a panic seller, then you should only invest little funds on any trade.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 04:57:36 PM
the current price of Bitcoin is not so high, but its development has just begun. by buying Altcoin at this time, we have a slab to gain profit in the future. and for Bitcoin, with us buying it, will definitely benefit.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 04:53:51 PM
Buy everything, you can't go wrong. The market climbed up and by the end of the year you will definitely win millions and will ride on your own yacht.

Ok dude I will write on bitcointalk from my yatch  Grin
Activity: 265
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 04:47:24 PM
Right now is the best moment i think it good for investment before market start going up in other to bring more income and profit
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 14, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

Yes, market seems  to be good now for investment. We are on the recovering from the deep stage now.
Activity: 43
April 14, 2018, 04:21:09 PM
Buy everything, you can't go wrong. The market climbed up and by the end of the year you will definitely win millions and will ride on your own yacht.
Activity: 196
April 14, 2018, 04:19:25 PM
if we are talking about grasp or selling, my advice for now hold first, wait for a stable and rising market, if we talk about your need and impatience better sell nowadays, because the current price is not too low
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 04:05:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: