Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or bitcoin - page 2. (Read 2151 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 109
October 01, 2018, 07:56:26 AM
Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?

Ripple. Do I need to explain? New technology, new horizons. Development is just beginning. There are all chances to take the first positions.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
October 01, 2018, 07:29:00 AM
Weird question as for me. In other words, you ask where I will invest money in a fraudulent project where 70% of the capital is concentrated in one hand and it can be collapsed at any time, or into a decentralized currency of the future with limited issue of coins , and deflational model ? Well, perhaps I will choose the second and it will be bitcoin  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 06:49:22 AM
Of course, I would advise you to choose bitcoin. This is the most reliable coin. But the profit from bitcoin does not compare with the profits from the leading altcoins, such as Ripple. Wait for the growth of bitcoins and invest in altcoins. First of all in Ripple.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
October 01, 2018, 03:18:15 AM
Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?

I would choose the Bitcoin, in two years it would be more likely to still have some value while Ripple will go to zero once people realise that Banks are never going to adopt a blockchain they don't own and control for international money transfers.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 03:14:22 AM
If there are $ 10,000 and have to choose between Ripple and bitcoin for the long-term hold, then I would not hesitate to choose Bitcoin because long-term investment in Bitcoin is always a reasonable choice. So my opinion is to choose Bitcoin for long-term investment.
holding Bitcoin is safer and guarantees profit because Bitcoin is the main crypto that will always control the market. so if for the long term it's better to choose Bitcoin. Let's say Bitcoin is a rare item, if Bitcoin is increasingly scarce the price will also increase
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
October 01, 2018, 03:09:15 AM
If there are $ 10,000 and have to choose between Ripple and bitcoin for the long-term hold, then I would not hesitate to choose Bitcoin because long-term investment in Bitcoin is always a reasonable choice. So my opinion is to choose Bitcoin for long-term investment.
Activity: 271
October 01, 2018, 02:37:12 AM
It will be more reliable to diversify your  assets. Therefore it is worthwhile to buy both Ripple and Bitcoin. However, if only one coin is chosen, then I would choose Ripple.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
October 01, 2018, 02:29:17 AM

Ripple is ripple and Bitcoin is bitcoin, it can never be the same at all. Moreover,  ripple was just a clone of bitcoin and bitcoin is the original virtual currency. And bitcoin was a reference only by ripple. So how can others here giving a comparison ripple unto it while Bitcoin has a high value compare into Ripple. They're must be dreaming, or need to knock their heads to wake up! Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
October 01, 2018, 02:23:44 AM
I prefer bitcoint, because this coint is the best coint of all coints and certainly for more potential investment, but ripple is also good but not comparable to bitcoint
Activity: 770
October 01, 2018, 02:19:27 AM
A good question, but I would choose bitcoin, it is the ancestor of the crypto currency and is well kept, Ripple is also interesting as a coin with good potential and it is a good investment.But my choice is bitcoin.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 01, 2018, 02:15:17 AM
I'd rather bet on bitcoin than ripple. I believe in the spirit of crypto and that simply embodies bitcoin more than ripple.
No wonder, bitcoin is far better than ripple, supporters are going to keep their bitcoin instead of holding other coins, the time frame can bring much brighter potentials since the value of bitcoin is really cheaper from the last ATH if things show back and bitcoin rallies again and make another remarkable
run then your investment  can be much safer though we really don't know what future will bring to cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 196
October 01, 2018, 02:06:10 AM
I'd rather bet on bitcoin than ripple. I believe in the spirit of crypto and that simply embodies bitcoin more than ripple.
Activity: 448
October 01, 2018, 02:03:17 AM
until whenever ripple is not worthy of comparison with bitcoin, both are very different and contrary. if we research ripple then we will understand it and the real purpose of why ripple is made.
Activity: 32
October 01, 2018, 02:02:00 AM

With 2 year investment , I think bitcoin is a better choice because it is safer than XRP,  It may not bring you profit like XRP but for long-term investment, I choose safe crypto currency
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 01, 2018, 01:58:50 AM
Regular crypto coins faced fiasco this year.
Now peoples look at other technologies, its XRP strange blockcahin like a bank maybe this is a future
Activity: 294
October 01, 2018, 01:56:56 AM
I choose bitcoin. I think it is not lost popularity until 2025. He has a lot of competitors, but he is still the best.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
October 01, 2018, 01:54:23 AM
Today also needs to consider Ripple who has experienced quite good growth, and I just realized from my sleep. Maybe actually there is a pretty tight competition between Ethereum and Ripple. And bitcoin is still at the forefront of the cryptocurrency leader. Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 01:23:21 AM

If i see the progress of two coins, btc and xrp, until now i prefer invest in btc. Eventhough the progress of xrp in the day per day show the good progress and always increase, but I still choose btc because the price of btc more valuable rather than xrp and i think the increasing or decreasing of btc price can effect for most of altcoins, include xrp. Holding btc is more profitable and promising rather than invest in xrp.
the progress that continues to occur on Bitcoin is able to bring profits by supporting and increasing investment in Bitcoin to gain a much greater profit from Bitcoin which is indeed Bitcoin has a very capable development to rely on in the future.
Activity: 28
October 01, 2018, 12:58:16 AM
If for long-term investment options, I would probably choose to invest in ripples. As for short-term investments, I would definitely invest in bitcoin, as at present Bitcoin is the coolest coin on the market for cryptos. But the ripple also beat ETH and won the number two spot in the market.
Activity: 336
October 01, 2018, 12:53:21 AM

If i see the progress of two coins, btc and xrp, until now i prefer invest in btc. Eventhough the progress of xrp in the day per day show the good progress and always increase, but I still choose btc because the price of btc more valuable rather than xrp and i think the increasing or decreasing of btc price can effect for most of altcoins, include xrp. Holding btc is more profitable and promising rather than invest in xrp.
Pages:
Jump to: