Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or bitcoin - page 9. (Read 2151 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 11:41:42 AM
I think that Ripple is a worthy coin. Ripple is a bank cryptocurrencies and people who invest in crypto believe in decentralized project. So, i really don't think ripple can defeat  Btc.  But in this world, all is possible.

Ripple has enormous potential to become a very profitable coin in the future, I also prefer Ripple investment rather than bitcoin because I'm sure a big increase in Ripple prices will occur soon.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 11:36:34 AM
Surely I will choose Bitcoin even though now the ripples are in the top 5 coinmarketcap, because bitcoin like US dollars, can be received anywhere in the world.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
August 27, 2018, 11:34:53 AM
it seems like many still hope that bitcoin will rise again to its prime like last year, including me Smiley
and the choice of bitcoin to buy I strongly agree because even though the ripple goes up when bitcoin goes down it is unable to withstand the shocks that occur inside it.
I think bitcoin that we must first maintain to be chosen.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 11:30:49 AM
If I will invest in bitcoin, I am sure I will get huge profit. Not so sure about ripple. Yes ripple has great tech and team behind it but it is seen as a bankers coin only and that is the main hindrance for its growth.
Activity: 8
August 27, 2018, 06:49:46 AM
i choose bitcoin
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 06:49:19 AM
Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?
Personally, if I am offered this amount to invest in a coin and hold for 2years, offcourse the  coin I will buy between this two is bitcoin because to me, it is the most valuable and potential coin in crypto and it also have very good potentials on hold. Bitcoin has very good technology, strong support from community and professional team and it is also the oldest and most reliable coin in crypto.
Activity: 98
August 27, 2018, 06:40:52 AM
I will go with bitcoin only. Even after so many partnerships and great news Ripple failed to take off.Bitcoin dominance is on a rising trend without any hype or news. So clearly btc is the winner.
Activity: 94
August 27, 2018, 05:48:30 AM
There is nothing stronger then Bitcoin now in market .We saw its price at 19k.After 2 years it can be 30k/40k if everything is ok.But nobody can expect that much about Ripple .
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
August 27, 2018, 02:08:08 AM
Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?

Personally. I would never put my investment in a coin where the team even after these many years still hold over 70% of total supply, on top of which it does not  have a fixed circulation and more XRP could be generated in future. XRP is centralized, mostly providing supports to banks, completely opposite to what crypto is.
For sure, I will invest and hold in Bitcoin and will keep XRP away from my life as much as I can.
copper member
Activity: 269
August 27, 2018, 02:02:42 AM

It's a no-brainer that i would chose bitcoin over ripple since the later is the pioneer of cryptocurrency and considering that btc's value right now is a bit low than of the same time last year, the chance of reaching another ath in the next 2 years is high though we don't have that crystal ball to predict the future.
Activity: 140
August 27, 2018, 02:02:25 AM
I think that Ripple is a worthy coin. Ripple is a bank cryptocurrencies and people who invest in crypto believe in decentralized project. So, i really don't think ripple can defeat  Btc.  But in this world, all is possible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 01:54:58 AM
I definitely prefer to invest which will definitely give me profit, that is Bitcoin.
Activity: 686
August 27, 2018, 01:54:17 AM
Simple for me it's bitcoin , I believe in decentralization where no one controlling it and I dont like the idea of ripple being all pre-mined, also being centralized it's a no no for me. So bitcoin is the clear winner for me.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 01:50:34 AM
I prefer stability. And it can only be achieved with such a stable coin as bitcoin. Bitcoin is already a legend, he is the leader of all coins. I think that it can not be compared to anyone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
August 27, 2018, 01:50:12 AM
I would chiose bitcoin for sure.. ripple has a high potential Gian compared to bitcoin but is more unstable so if i have to hold for 2 years bitcoin is more probable that will still be Here after 2 years

I agree with the above. On the ripple there is a chance to earn more, but there is a possibility of large losses. Bitcoin, as practice shows, this is a more stable investment for a long term.
Activity: 291
August 27, 2018, 01:47:18 AM
if I definitely prefer Bitcoin, because Bitcoin prices will always increase compared to Ripple prices.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 27, 2018, 01:40:30 AM

Well ripple and bitcoin are doing really great in the financial markets but out of both the cryptocurrencies I prefer bitcoin over ripple as bitcoin is the oldest form of cryptocurrency that exists and it's demand among the people all over the world is also increasing a lot.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 01:30:03 AM
if I definitely prefer Ripple, because the price of Bitcoin has gone up too far and in my opinion it will be difficult to make the price of Bitcoin rise again.
Bitcoin is the number one coin in crypto currencies and decentralized while Ripple is only used for bank purposes and not decentralized. I prefer to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 292
August 27, 2018, 01:26:55 AM
if I definitely prefer Ripple, because the price of Bitcoin has gone up too far and in my opinion it will be difficult to make the price of Bitcoin rise again.
Activity: 434
GIGZI
August 27, 2018, 01:19:54 AM
That's an unusual pairing to choose between, I think the potential for Ripple is very good as the adoption begins to grow with the financial institutions just unsure how it will be reflected in the unit price. So I would stick with Bitcoin as the more likely investment to offer a good return over 2 years.
I also agree that bitcoin is the best choice for longterm investments, because bitcoin can move quickly when it rises and also when it goes down. so that it will quickly benefit when the price rises
Pages:
Jump to: