Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or bitcoin - page 10. (Read 2151 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 4
August 27, 2018, 01:08:07 AM
That's an unusual pairing to choose between, I think the potential for Ripple is very good as the adoption begins to grow with the financial institutions just unsure how it will be reflected in the unit price. So I would stick with Bitcoin as the more likely investment to offer a good return over 2 years.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 05:00:33 AM
I would choose bitcoin. Because bitcoin is still the most valuable currency today. Bitcoin is a lot of investors trust. Bitcoin prices are rebounding strongly. I believe that bitcoin is still at number one for many years to come.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 04:40:25 AM
Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?
I would choose ether because I trust him.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 11:34:54 AM
I don't love ripple. And I hope bitcoin will be lost domination, but between this two, I choose bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 11:32:20 AM
Bitcoin of course than to ripple because in bitcoin there’s a assurance that you will be profitable or earning a good amount of income unlike in ripple,
yeah they are still profitable but not same as bitcoin can have.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
June 14, 2018, 02:04:24 PM
5 days later only 27 users voted  Sad
I know you are replying to this topic but please don't forget to vote.
It will take only few seconds of your time  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
June 14, 2018, 03:24:46 AM
Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?
I would not have thought for a long time and chose bitcoin because it is the most popular and most expensive coin. I do not like the ripple and the principles of its work.
Activity: 224
June 14, 2018, 03:23:02 AM

I still choose Bitcoin because I know many people say if the price of Bitcoin will come back and with Ripple, I do not like it because some people say if this coin is the worst coin in the world of crypto, then I prefer Bitcoin with long-term

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
June 14, 2018, 03:21:39 AM
This two has no reason to be compaired because they are really different technology and different status bitcoin is decentralized while ripple is centralized ,and look at the market ripple cant even get closed to bitcoin

So my answer is Bitcoin today and bitcoin forever,and please would you stop comparing bitcoin to don't deserve one,because this bringing the bitcoin profile so low
Activity: 165
June 14, 2018, 03:17:40 AM

in my mind, if it should be done according to your rules then I will buy BTC. Time 2 years is a very long period and we must choose the most secure and stable project with enormous potential. Ripples are a good project. But BTC is the first coin in the world of Bitcoin and the coins are very good and also the coins that are already popular among the people.

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 03:13:13 AM
I voted for bitcoin. I believe in the technology on which bitcoin is built, namely the technology of blockchain. I think that the future for this technology.
Activity: 53
June 14, 2018, 03:07:34 AM
Bitcoin would be my preferred choice, no matter how hard it tries ripple is not a true coin. And the owner funds is way to high for my liking.  Wink
Activity: 146
June 14, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

I will definitely choose bitcoin, because I believe it is the most valuable coin to collect.

I'd rather hold less risky COINS and a steady supply of COINS.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 03:00:52 AM
I will choose Bitcoin without any second thought i never supported ripple from the begining i started blockchain or crypto currency i never supported Ripple . Because ininitially i was reading about all coins i found Ripple is kind of trap its not decentrelised also more than 80% of the coin premined . So it is not at all holding any value to crypto field.
Means you can say you are now committed that you will not choose ripple at all,
if i personally have to choose between bitcoin with clear ripple i will choose bitcoin,
because for me bitcoin his future no doubt
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
June 14, 2018, 02:59:46 AM
Both are good coins To invest, still i would go for btc as the preferred coin and one that makes market prices move.
Activity: 7
June 14, 2018, 02:58:39 AM
lmao btc all the way
Activity: 196
June 14, 2018, 02:53:36 AM
if I had $ 10,000, I would use the money to buy Ripple, the reason I chose Ripple because my profits could be faster, though Ripple only earns a small profit per coin, but if the small amount is large. amount, it will be more profitable for me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 02:51:44 AM
I will choose Bitcoin without any second thought i never supported ripple from the begining i started blockchain or crypto currency i never supported Ripple . Because ininitially i was reading about all coins i found Ripple is kind of trap its not decentrelised also more than 80% of the coin premined . So it is not at all holding any value to crypto field.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
June 14, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

I woul certainly choose Bitcoin because profit rate in Bitcoin is highest than any other coin in coinmarketcap.I would prefer to hold Bitcoin for two years because i know that Bitcoin is stable than XRP.XRP is centralized coin and is manipulated by bankers.XRP is basically overpriced.XRP is preferable for short term trading because its unstable and can give benefit only when you trade on day basis.So in a nutshell i can say that i would prefer to opt for Bitcoin rather than to XRP,as already i got high profit by holding Bitcoin in 2017.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
June 14, 2018, 02:42:22 AM
I would reluctantly choose Bitcoin because it is a little less shitty than Ripple. Ripple is so highly centralised that it does not really qualify as a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is also highly centralised with less than 1000 wallets holding over a third of the Bitcoin. This leaves it highly vulnerable to price manipulation and the fact that it has no use other than as a store of value based on scarcity and is highly inefficient for transactions means it is unlikely to maintain its dominant position over the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: