Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 45. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 03:19:02 PM
I think litecoin is targeted more towards payments, faster transactions and lower fees.Litecoin is very similar to bitcoin except it has four times as many coins. It's also four times faster.

Probably you are right. But history has shown that behind the coin ripple is a strong team that is able to greatly increase price of the coin.
If we talk about technology, then maybe it's a litecoin.
If the investment is a ripple.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 03:05:29 PM
If current trends continue, Ripple may soon surpass Litecoin and take second place in terms of market capitalization. Ripple was not the first coin that challenged Litecoin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 01:26:39 PM
I think litecoin is targeted more towards payments, faster transactions and lower fees.Litecoin is very similar to bitcoin except it has four times as many coins. It's also four times faster.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
May 18, 2018, 06:27:49 AM
Interesting question .. All this two coin for me is no of interest, but still, Ripple is bigger than Litecoin, therefore, I will give my preference to Ripple, but with the reservation that it is also a bad option for investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 05:04:12 AM
I am confident that the ripple will not be successful in the future, because it was successful last year and such success can not be repeated again
Activity: 434
GIGZI
May 17, 2018, 12:09:01 PM
I prefer litecoin. Litecoin is more popular than ripple. And it also expected to grow this year. While ripple doenst have a good short term probability outlook this year 
I do not really agree with your opinion, because if seen again ripple also has good potential, just look at many markets that purchase order also interested to ripple. and I think with the cheap price will get bigger profit
Activity: 110
May 17, 2018, 11:52:47 AM
It is necessary first of all to determine for what purpose you need this or that coin. As far as I understand - the battle is expected from the coin by a great and easy profit. Well, and compare who in a year, two, five gave more X-es.

In the unpredictable cryptocurrency market where coins go in and out of market very quickly, Litecoin has been in the market for over 7 years. It has grown to become one of the best altcoins with a market capitalization of $8.2 billion.
Activity: 18
May 17, 2018, 11:48:04 AM
It is necessary first of all to determine for what purpose you need this or that coin. As far as I understand - the battle is expected from the coin by a great and easy profit. Well, and compare who in a year, two, five gave more X-es.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
May 17, 2018, 08:12:20 AM
Ripple is good project and has a lot of potential but for now litecoin is the better known coin and has a lot more investors which means it is a better investment option and less likely to fail so I have to go with litecoin. They are both good coins though and if you have the money to invest then you should buy in to both of them and wait for their prices to moon.
Activity: 93
May 16, 2018, 01:25:30 PM
I prefer litecoin. Litecoin is more popular than ripple. And it also expected to grow this year. While ripple doenst have a good short term probability outlook this year 
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 16, 2018, 10:34:37 AM
Your right both ripple and litecoin are both potential coin. But if I I pick only 1 I think litecoin because this one of the possible next ethereum. I think the price of the litecoin become thousands dollars after few years or maybe this months .

Ripple other people not believe because some people said this is not potential but it depends to them because we have different opinions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
May 16, 2018, 10:26:49 AM
I would prefer to invest in Litecoin because it is decentralized but still fast and low cost. And it has lower market cap!
Activity: 406
May 16, 2018, 10:16:36 AM
Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.
between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

If it is necessary to make a choice between Ripple and Litecoin then I would choose Litecoin. As for me Ripple it is technology that suitable more for any financial institution. Litecoin is more like a currency.
Activity: 448
May 16, 2018, 06:24:24 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

I would choose Litecoin, only because of one reason, it is decentralized coin.
I do not believe ripple, it is centralized coin and stakeholder can do whatever they want with price and coin generally, and it sucks.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 08:13:01 PM
Ripple and Litecoin also include the famous crypto after Bitcoin and ETH, but I prefer ripples rather than litecoin. Because this system can handle 1,000 transactions per second in 24/7, and its ripple has also proven stable over the last five years.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
May 15, 2018, 06:23:00 PM
To be honest, i would choose Litecoin for many reasons, it's a great and a powerful coin, the founder is a legit guy and a well known member, the coin itself is the Sister-in-law of Bitcoin, it's technically the lite version of this big thing called "Bitcoin'' thats why i would prefer ltc more than xrp

we all have preferences, ripple is what i chose. its traded good and with grate volume, no one yet is behind in terms of them trying to get into the market. and its also cheaper which will give an investors a higher profit once the price booms up. buying LTC now with your $1K and you only have few but do it with XRP and you have more than 1K coins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
May 15, 2018, 05:49:47 PM
To be honest, i would choose Litecoin for many reasons, it's a great and a powerful coin, the founder is a legit guy and a well known member, the coin itself is the Sister-in-law of Bitcoin, it's technically the lite version of this big thing called "Bitcoin'' thats why i would prefer ltc more than xrp
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
May 15, 2018, 05:48:40 PM
Litecoin > Ripple
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
May 15, 2018, 05:43:33 PM
I am bug fan and supporter of Litecoin. I have invested heavily in the project and believe in its great future.
Ripple is a centralised project own by the banks.
Activity: 69
May 15, 2018, 05:38:11 PM
Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Creation and transfer of coins is based on an open source cryptographic protocol and is not managed by any central authority. The coin was inspired by, and in technical details is nearly identical to, Bitcoin (BTC).
Pages:
Jump to: