Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 60. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
April 06, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
if I had to choose between the two types of altcoin between Ltc and Ripple, I would prefer to invest my money into Ltc, the reason being that Ltc has a higher value than Ripple in various exchange markets.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
April 06, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

the price development of these two coins is really good very good even i think both are one of the potential coins that will have expensive price in the future hence from very difficult to determine which one is better but if i have to choose i will choose litecoin because litecoin now often used for transaction fees so I think this is a plus for litecoin
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 12:27:15 PM
litecoin is the present while  ripple is the future  ,ripple is do very well in the future
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 06, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

Litecoin is a good coin, and has the potential to grow and increase its value. And for ripples I do not like it much, because I do not like coins that are centered.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 06, 2018, 12:18:16 PM
I can say Litecoin, because its a real cryptocurrency and a lite version of blockchain but ripple, tbh its not a cryptocurrency, its just a smart move from the company that owns it in order to grab more fiat and more bitcoins.
I might buy more ltc!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 06, 2018, 12:15:46 PM
If viewed from the point of view of technology, then Ripple is a centralized crypto currency. This coin does not have its own blockchain, its own network runs under several nodes, which are owned by the company-founder. More than 60% of coins are frozen and remained in the possession of the company Ripple Labs. Therefore, any manipulation of this coin is possible on the market.
Unlike Ripple, Litecoin is based on a completely decentralized blockchain. Litecoin transactions are handled by nodes whose owners are independent of the founders of the Litecoin. Litecoin completely corresponds to the true status of cryptocurrencies and idea of decentralization.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
April 06, 2018, 09:57:05 AM
Litecoin and Ripple are among the highest potential Altcoins in the crypto money market. Especially these days I do not recommend any investment other than Bitcoin. If Bitcoin's market volume falls, all the Altcoins will go to graveyard.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

You said both coins are good and I would stay with this. If you want invest, the best option will be invest in both coins, because they complement each other. I know, not everyone like ripples but true is that than it is profitable coin, and if you invest in it you will get profit
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 09:44:00 AM
it seems that I prefer Litecoin than Ripple because besides the price is quite good and stable Litecoin turned out to get much support from the user crypto even I predict its popularity can outperform other coins in its class, departing from that I estimate that the existence of Litecoin will be good enough in the future and worth to be elected .
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
April 06, 2018, 09:43:37 AM
Sure of course both of them are still good on these days but I think Litecoin is better than Ripple since it has a stronger market than ripple.
Activity: 182
April 06, 2018, 09:42:16 AM
From the point of view of investing, I am a supporter of XRP. It has long been used everywhere in transactions within the banking industry.
And honestly, I don't understand why the rate of the riple is still so low and I can't understand why investors behave so insecure about this altcoin.

On the other hand, the ripple is almost not familiar with the concept of decentralization. Because, of course, it doesn't meet the traditional concept of "free decentralized crypto currency". From this point of view XRP is less attractive for investors who are crypto-enthusiasts.
Activity: 280
April 06, 2018, 09:36:06 AM
I am going with Ripple.  I used to feel that Litecoin was a strong choice, until the creator sold his Litecoins.  He tried to play it off like he was proving something good, but in my eyes it just looked like he jumped ship right before the crash. 

Ripple is being backed by banks, I am sure.  You can either sit this one out because you don't believe in it, or you can hop aboard and make a little money even though it goes against your end goal.  The banks will make this one successful.

So the creator of LITECOIN sold his coin at a very high price. He simply knew about the fall of the market. Now buy LITECOIN at the lowest price and will again pump this coin.
Activity: 2
April 06, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

You would have seen more news about Ripple and they have succeeded to create a buzz about their project. However, I think that litecoin also has a lot of potential and both can give equal returns.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
April 06, 2018, 09:31:49 AM
I would definitely choose Ripple (xrp). I don’t have anything negative to says about Litecoin, I just think that XRP has more potential in the future. With that being said, holding XRP requires some patience to see further adoption by the banking community which will lead to growth.
Activity: 3
April 06, 2018, 09:16:51 AM
Marinecoin started testing in 2014. So far, there are over 5000 members. The MTC donates 20000mtc to each participant advertising their coin. Do you know this? Marinecoin time dilution technology. Dilution Technology - Artificial Intelligence - Self Sustaining - Community - Fair Distribution - iot. The mtc is self-sustaining and does not belong to the miners. advertising proof link: marinecoin.in
Activity: 63
March 23, 2018, 10:32:08 AM
I am going with Ripple.  I used to feel that Litecoin was a strong choice, until the creator sold his Litecoins.  He tried to play it off like he was proving something good, but in my eyes it just looked like he jumped ship right before the crash. 

Ripple is being backed by banks, I am sure.  You can either sit this one out because you don't believe in it, or you can hop aboard and make a little money even though it goes against your end goal.  The banks will make this one successful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
March 23, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

I have invested money in the ripple on the grounds that he's capitalization is three times higher than that of Litecoin. I do not see the rapid development of Litecoin, to start to invest in it.
Activity: 180
March 23, 2018, 10:29:36 AM
I hold more ripple on litecoin appeal because ripple has many world banks joining ripple so its fore can merge its high price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 23, 2018, 10:28:11 AM
On the one hand Ripple is centralized cryptocurrency, but I believe in their team, even more than in Litecoin as long as XRP has a lot of agreements with corporations and hude banks, so they can push XRP price to the sky
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 10:25:18 AM
I choose litecoin, because it can go up in the future. Ripple can not go up, because its capitalization will be huge. Therefore, this coin will not rise above 1.3-1.5 dollars.

lol, how can you predict it? are you a fortune teller? or maybe you have travelled in the future? actually we cant tell for now if these coins are going to succed in the future because crypto markets are totally unpredictable right now. however both coins are great and pretty solid. im a also a fan of ripple and litecoin , in fact i have invested on both of them and theyve been always a part of my portfolio Because i believe they can give me a good gains better than bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: