Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 61. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 10:19:58 AM
between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
I choose litecoin, because it can go up in the future. Ripple can not go up, because its capitalization will be huge. Therefore, this coin will not rise above 1.3-1.5 dollars.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
March 23, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

I think personally I will choose litecoin rather than ripple because the history of ripple and litecoons is very different, not only that the ripple development team is also very dubiously different from the litecoin team that has a team can very believe and have a very extraordinary project.

but for true volume movements ripple has a very high trading volume and it is also good for trading because it has the potential of that trading volume.
Totally agree with you. Some are suitable for retention, the other for trade. Everyone has his own way. But I do not see anything condemnable in order to keep one as a pension accumulation))) and the second is to do X's "for daily bread")))))))))))))))
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 02:22:12 AM
My opinion is NO for either coins. there are much more coins in the market with a much better projects and potential.  Research and do some technical analysis and very easy to spot a good coins.

Here I might disagree with you. Why NONE of these coins deserves your attention? As for me, I am voting for Litecoin as it is very fast and anonymous. Centralized Ripple is not for me, sure, thus I do not pick it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 01:49:54 AM
if for the long term I suggest to buy ripple, because reportedly there will be a lot of good news about ripple
Because LTC has a very bright future and can increase from Ripple value that will rise
 and gain profit by investing in ICO which is very risky and many ICO scam
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
March 19, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
Ripple and litecoin are both successful companies in field of cryptocurrency. Their excellence in our industry is slowly growing up and build a strong foundation.
I think they are both good alternative coins in the market since they have a lots of demands and supports in their services.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
March 18, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

Litecoin most definitely... Ripple looks kind of centralized which kills the meaning of a decentralized currency as one of the pillar points of cryptocurrencies. Also between jan and late feb Litecoin showed the potential by doubling in value even when the market looked bearish
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 06:48:01 PM
I will not actually invest in any of these coins, because I now have all the money running. But if you had an opportunity, you would have invested in Litecoin
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
March 18, 2018, 06:31:22 PM

If want an answer between those two options I would go Litecoin for sure. The problem with Ripple is that it destroys the concept of cryptocurrency, it's a centralized currency that won't even be used by the banks because they will just use the technology behind it and not the coins.

Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 18, 2018, 06:11:02 PM
I like Litecoin more. Ripple looks much more centralized and far from the true destination of cryptocurrency, unlike Litecoin.
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 05:11:08 PM
I like both of them but if i had to choose only one, i would say Ripple. All the partneships it has look very solid and serious and think this coin has huge potential.
Activity: 182
March 18, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

ripple or litecoin is a very good choice to choose which one to win the investment is important
I wish you good luck
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 04:56:50 PM
from that what i read i prefair litecoin. the system behind ltc is a bitcoin clone and it is a real blockchain and every one can mine it.

ripple is maybe a good investment too, but i like litecoin more.
Activity: 406
March 18, 2018, 03:49:52 PM
Is Litecoin's growth rates contributing to a higher ranking in high market capitalization or not? It is also a question, because litecoin and ripple has a very small difference in market price, but Litecoin shows a huge percentage of growth there are huge opportunities for Litecoin will beat ripple and capture 5th position as this battle started 5 months ago where every time Litecoin to get closer to the ripple, but again prices rose and once again ripple wins the race just because sustainable price in the graph report, but so far all the cryptocurrency prices in the campaign with great interest what a wormhole looks pretty quiet in price result from two months Litecoin is able to provide victory over surge, but, as in trade the report of the experts there are huge chances of pulsations will give stiff competition recently in the least who comes out of nowhere and grabs the 4th position in the market cap, who won the most stable Currency, so in this battle, the winner is Litecoin.
Activity: 238
March 18, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
I personally would choose ripple instead of Litecoin. Because Ripple is one of the potentially good coins for the future. If I see Litecoin is not like Ripple though the price is much different between the two coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 03:01:58 AM

I think personally I will choose litecoin rather than ripple because the history of ripple and litecoons is very different, not only that the ripple development team is also very dubiously different from the litecoin team that has a team can very believe and have a very extraordinary project.

but for true volume movements ripple has a very high trading volume and it is also good for trading because it has the potential of that trading volume.
Activity: 164
March 17, 2018, 02:43:23 AM
I prefer to invest litecoins.  price liecoin has a very good reputation to be stored with  old, and litecoin is superior to the premises ripple
Activity: 420
March 17, 2018, 02:38:35 AM
Ripple and litecoins are one of the coins in cryptocurrency considered as alternative coin. I think they are both profitable enough since they provide a instant income to your investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 01:19:26 AM
i choose LITECOIN, because XRP is only a token. And token should be a utility currency for the ripple network platform which is not the case. So that's why i dont see and real value on XRP. I can see the Ripple Company succeed without xrp. While Litecoin is a coin and has its blockchain. There is a big difference between them. But i don't say that you can't make money investing on XRP. If you know what you are doing, You can make money on mostly every coin or token.
Activity: 175
March 17, 2018, 01:07:41 AM
I will prefer litecoin because it has better charts and stronger than ripple. But if you want to try to day trader then try some in ripple, buy on low sell on high, keep your eye on the charts.
Activity: 49
March 17, 2018, 12:58:09 AM
My opinion is NO for either coins. there are much more coins in the market with a much better projects and potential.  Research and do some technical analysis and very easy to spot a good coins.
Pages:
Jump to: