Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin? - page 20. (Read 27013 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12
October 11, 2018, 06:56:41 PM
Could you please give me any other link where people discussed Ripple is the next bitcoin? This is just too much. By seeing a good growth, some people start to compare with bitcoin. I don't know how can they imagine, Ripple will be the next BTC! XRP is a very good and popular coin, it's price will be high. We have seen almost 4$ for 1 Repple price, In future, XRP can hit 5-10 USD too. But please don't say it is the next bitcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
October 11, 2018, 06:18:56 PM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
Ripple cannot and will not in any way be compared to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized in nature and ripple centralized just like Bitcoin Cash that was single handedly own by one person. On the other hand, the popularity of ripple cannot be compared to that of Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 11, 2018, 05:57:05 PM
I doubt it a lot, bitcoin has an important market share still, for ripple to position so high most of the investors have to buy bitcoin instead of ripple thing that I do not see feasible yet, maybe in the future when they are more involved with banks, but not for now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 05:55:25 PM
Ripple has great ambitions and cutting-edge innovations, currently trading volume can enter the top 3 in CMC, and even beat ethereum trading volume, but to beat bitcoin in the future seems very difficult, we know that bitcoin can now be said by King Crypto, The first crypto was born, and until now there has been no Altcoin that beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 05:54:00 PM
The market is full of so many coins and I think ripple is one of best coins now with good marketcap. Ripple to me cannot be the next Bitcoin because we have so many coins doing much better than ripple.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
October 11, 2018, 05:50:32 PM
Though it happens that Ripple surpass bitcoin but it doesn't mean it gonna replace Bitcoin's crown. We know Bitcoin's capabilities and nobody could take that away. In such thing, Ripple will still remain as its position unless bitcoin will die.
Activity: 448
October 11, 2018, 05:45:22 PM
Ripple has a very ambitious future, aims to bring the best of both worlds, the security of banks with the decentralization of cryptos, that is something really difficult to achieve that i would have to see to believe if you bet that they can probably achieve it in next year you can get a big surprise.
Activity: 392
October 11, 2018, 05:45:00 PM
I think that ripple can never be a competitor for Bitcoin. It seems to me that this is a weak project and it cannot kill Bitcoin.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
"CoinPoker.com"
October 11, 2018, 05:42:54 PM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
It might be strong as of what we have seen in the marketcap but ethereum is still on the list, sooner or later ripple will still going to go down though ripple seems to have a strong attraction to most investors due to its unique blockchain technology unlike ethereum which has been used for most of the tokens for any ico but xrp price is not yet comparable to ethereum today.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
October 11, 2018, 03:30:01 PM
Ripple is actually trying to position itself as an inter-bank payment system, it is closer to IBM's hyperledger fabric or something like Quorum. They have entirely different use cases, since Bitcoin is peer to peer, while XRP is trying to establish itself as bank-to-bank. I do not believe these are interchangeable.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
October 11, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

I will never believe it. I do not consider Ripple to be an interesting project and I think all these conversations are not interesting, I do not think that it will rise to even 5, maybe it will rise to 3 and then it will fall back. This is my opinion on the account of Ripple
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 11, 2018, 03:17:51 PM
Looking at the current situation of the crypto market we can hardly predict everything. But i have a sense of currency i feel besides Bitcoin is about to raise the price, then the next currency may be the ripple. In recent times the ripple is showing its ability to continuously increase the price surge over ETH in a short time.

Yes that's true we cannot predict anything about the crypto as it's getting highly volatile and I don't think ripple will ever reach anywhere near ETH in a longer term
Activity: 658
October 11, 2018, 03:09:49 PM
why do you dare to write with the assumption that if Ripple is so strong it will take over Bitcoin?
I think Bitcoin stays on top, but if you mention that Ripple will take over another altcoin, I agree.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
October 11, 2018, 02:55:28 PM
Looking at the current situation of the crypto market we can hardly predict everything. But i have a sense of currency i feel besides Bitcoin is about to raise the price, then the next currency may be the ripple. In recent times the ripple is showing its ability to continuously increase the price surge over ETH in a short time.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
October 11, 2018, 02:52:40 PM
ripple acts really unexpected today, just remember when it was second after btc, moving eth to the third place, incredible! looks like it starts awkening and gaining power
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 02:51:31 PM
I think that is a statement that is too excessive, ripple will not be able to easily shift or replace bitcoin, or become the next bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 11, 2018, 02:49:52 PM
Ripple does not become permanently strong. even his position back taken by and now the ethereum ripple back down. Indeed its development is good enough and this is not separated from a large number of existing partners to ripple and certainly makes a great capital. but to be a bitcoin next I think is far from hopeless.
People will obviously want to say what they need to see because of a moving market and for a market that is easily pumped and dumped because it is a centralized one; I wonder why anyone would think it is comparable in potentials when it comes to comparing with bitcoins.

I am not sure if there is ever going to be a chance for ripple in this market in the long run, but the fact is I really do not care and I would better channel my energy and funds into worthy markets than a market that some bunch of developers are just in it to make themselves rich as I wonder why they would want to be holding most of the coins in the first place.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
October 11, 2018, 11:48:37 AM
Ripple can never be like Bitcoin. Ripple doesn't have a solid technology. Bitcoin will always be the first choice in this market.

it all depends on the advancement of the technological aspect that will make ripple to get close to the bitcoin but can't get the height bitcoin because bitcoin has taken the place in the market and no other cryptocoin can do the same.

well it will be a great news seesing ripple adding value to the in market, best for holdl
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
October 11, 2018, 11:33:41 AM
how should ripple a totaly Centralized coin, get better than any other decentralized Coin ?
I hope ripple will never beat any other decentralized coin.

regards
Activity: 280
October 11, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
I believe that a very implausible situation when the XRP will replace Bitcoin. But the coin has its own path that no one will take away.
Pages:
Jump to: