Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 27013 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 07:47:21 AM
I still believe that this coin will still be pump, and more than once. It will be a good time to earn on price changes.
Well there is still a long time friends of each altcoin will be in the pump including XRP which has many breakthroughs,I'm also sure that in the near future will increase the volume of trading and pumping occurs when the long term holder is profitable Wink I still believe it will rise again to the value of 1$ We'll see if the pump is capable.

Probably right, ripple will reach again 1$ maybe before the end of the year or next year. But for me it can't replace bitcoin it's impossible, we all know that ethereum is the possible next bitcoin.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 07:46:34 AM
Ripple coin is wildly use with hares of adoptions everywhere in part of the planet but it can't be compare in any way to bitcoin, ripple is more centralized and many people doesn't regard rippe as crypto.
Activity: 298
October 11, 2018, 07:46:21 AM
The development of XRP has been very rapid recently. The recent growth is very fast. Recently, altcoins competition is very intense. It's too early to take over BTC.
Activity: 378
October 11, 2018, 07:41:30 AM
Ripple will never become as popular as Bitcoin. I think this project is much weaker. In addition, many people say that Ripple does not have decentralization.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
October 11, 2018, 07:38:22 AM
I don't think that's near to reality of XRP flies to $10.

And its not going to be the next bitcoin, anyone who says that is totally an XRP fanboy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 07:28:25 AM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

As ripple having his own power and stronger so it will survive in market as long as can .But will not be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 07:22:41 AM
There is no way of XRP to replace the Bitcoin (BTC), bitcoin will always be the at the top of the cryptomarket, Ripple (XRP) is not fully decentralized, while bitcoin is fully decentralized. Ripple will be mainly use with the bank transaction while bitcoin is for an all around transaction.
Bitcoin is holding money where as Ripple is trying to resolve the problem of bank transfers worldwide. They both have a different scope and work differently and are doing different things so in my view cannot be compared.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 07:15:51 AM
It has many advantages. but cannot claim to be Bitcoin. If you compare Ripple with the more well-known and widely used cryptocurrency Bitcoin, the main quality that is worth noting is the stability of the XRP price and the cost of Ripple services
Activity: 252
October 11, 2018, 06:20:07 AM
Ripple is not a good partner for BTC in comparison because Ripple's situation is not very good and really promising for the future like a coin that can replace BTC.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
October 11, 2018, 06:00:09 AM
There is no way of XRP to replace the Bitcoin (BTC), bitcoin will always be the at the top of the cryptomarket, Ripple (XRP) is not fully decentralized, while bitcoin is fully decentralized. Ripple will be mainly use with the bank transaction while bitcoin is for an all around transaction.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 05:51:43 AM
I think this just a pipe dream, Ripple don't have what it takes to be next Bitcoin. Don't forget that there is still controversy about Ripple blockchain that it is not fully decentralized .
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
October 11, 2018, 05:48:26 AM
I still believe that this coin will still be pump, and more than once. It will be a good time to earn on price changes.
Well there is still a long time friends of each altcoin will be in the pump including XRP which has many breakthroughs,I'm also sure that in the near future will increase the volume of trading and pumping occurs when the long term holder is profitable Wink I still believe it will rise again to the value of 1$ We'll see if the pump is capable.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 05:36:10 AM
I believe that Rippl does not reach the level of ethereum. I am not sure of Ripple as a strong and stable coin. I support ethereum.
Activity: 912
October 11, 2018, 05:30:35 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 05:03:08 AM
You shillers tend to insult our intelligence with this unwholesome comparison of XRP with Bitcoin. How do you even compare a decentralized coin like BTC with Ripple which should not even be termed as cryptocurrency in the first place because of it's centralized nature.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 11, 2018, 04:53:29 AM
Ripple does not become permanently strong. even his position back taken by and now the ethereum ripple back down. Indeed its development is good enough and this is not separated from a large number of existing partners to ripple and certainly makes a great capital. but to be a bitcoin next I think is far from hopeless.
Activity: 325
October 10, 2018, 09:31:40 AM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this?
Do you really believe these talks? LOL, this is just a part of speculations to warm up the crowd and attract more investors (humsters) before a pump. XRP will never replace BTC, but this is a really interesting and speculative asset for mid-term trades.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 09:11:53 AM
This will not happen I think because bitcoin is the king of crypto and ripple is just an altcoins, bitcoin is already proven and people want to have it than ripple, even ripple can't beat ethereum in crypto market.

it doesnt need to defeat bitcoin and ethereum to become king. being extension of the king plus some exclusive power of own is not bad either.

Ripple goes against everything Bitcoin stands for.  Bitcoin is a decentralized currency while Ripple is not.  Bitcoin is mined by proof of work while ripple is not.  Bitcoin is the people's coin while ripple is the banker's coin.

we need both centralize and decentralize coin to make it crypto work. at least at the moment. i believe both method will merge become something that transcend bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 10, 2018, 08:56:32 AM
It are completely different things. I think that Ripple needs to focus on the main product and that it wil integrated in the network of global banking worldwide.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
October 10, 2018, 08:50:46 AM
Bitcoin is stil king of all cryptocurrency we don't know what exactly the coin who are the next bitcoin. But if you talking the possible bitcoin in the future the only one coin who are qualified is the ethereum because that is the no.2 in the ranking of most invested coin. But possibility also litecoin for me and ripple is not become a bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: