Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 27013 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 10:01:51 AM
Ripple can never be like Bitcoin. Ripple doesn't have a solid technology. Bitcoin will always be the first choice in this market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 10:01:29 AM
Ripple is finally waking Up and expediting its developments of XRP which very much related with XRP Utility, in past they made several partnership with the banks & some well known firms but the companies were using Xvia & Xcurrent services by Ripple ink which does not Utilise XRP coin. Now the price of the XRP Coin is increasing in price due the hype of the news & I feel its better to take advantage of this news rather making comparison between BTC & XRP. Presently in the market not a single coin have potential to replace BITCOIN.
developing capabilities owned Ripple capable of carrying the advantages that made it so precious coins and extremely able to reliably.
It makes Ripple has the nickname as the next coin of the Bitcoin which brings many advantages.
Activity: 364
September 21, 2018, 10:00:25 AM
I think it's all just empty talk to create a stir around ripple. Just like it was a year ago. IMHO

All of a sudden a sound from ripple is roaring. I guess the crypocurrency value has been started with a bang. Never expected a great show. Ripple has overtaken BTC and other altcoins this week hope it will continue.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
September 21, 2018, 09:58:46 AM
There's always been artificial pumps of ripple ever since it was released.
It doesn't change the fact that it is a terrible company.

Do you even know how xrp pumps?
How can a coin that literally has no use rise so high in price?
One of the main reasons is because the vast majority of coins are held by the company itself.

They systematically release "big news" and then proceed to dump their coins on the market.
Basically, they are just making themselves rich and the idiot investors gobble it up.
The xrp platform itself is what banks are using, the coin itself not so much.
At least for eth, you can use it to invest in icos.
Activity: 244
September 21, 2018, 09:54:58 AM
Ripple is finally waking Up and expediting its developments of XRP which very much related with XRP Utility, in past they made several partnership with the banks & some well known firms but the companies were using Xvia & Xcurrent services by Ripple ink which does not Utilise XRP coin. Now the price of the XRP Coin is increasing in price due the hype of the news & I feel its better to take advantage of this news rather making comparison between BTC & XRP. Presently in the market not a single coin have potential to replace BITCOIN.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 21, 2018, 09:48:40 AM
I think it's all just empty talk to create a stir around ripple. Just like it was a year ago. IMHO
copper member
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 09:46:52 AM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
Pages:
Jump to: