Pages:
Author

Topic: Round 15/16 KnC Jupiter, DZ MC. Please move comments and ?s to this thread. Thx. - page 13. (Read 14686 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
We need to vote - switch to GHash.IO or stay in BTCGuild

Merry Christmas

BTC Guild.  I've never heard good things about GHash.IO, and BTC Guild rules.

M
sf2
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
So incredibly quiet in this thread. Most uneventful gb ever. Love it.
gotta love nothing bad happening right?
Right. An exemplary GB. It takes time and experience to become uneventful. One can appreciate "boring business" after all the drama of other GBs.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
We need to vote - switch to GHash.IO or stay in BTCGuild

Merry Christmas
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Merry xmas to you also.

Ugh more spreadsheets...and what is this free time you speak of.
More like YEAH more spreadsheets! :-)
We are addicted you know...otherwise why would we be on a Bitcoin forum on Christmas eve??? LOL!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Let's have a party! It's Christmaaaas! Happy Christmas everyone.

Actually let's have a When DZMC Ordered a Petash Party. Probably whaaat Q3 2014? Something for thomas to whip up in his free time Grin

A big vote of thanks to DZ, thomas, bobsag and the entire team, and onwards and upwards for 2014!

railz
Merry xmas to you also.

Ugh more spreadsheets...and what is this free time you speak of.
Oh stuff is happening all right... http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=1192

That is why it is so quiet!  Smiley

I check the page every so often and boy do I see the effects of the difficulty change. down quite a bit from when they first started hashing.
We have about another 9 days before it ratchets up again, so it is nice to see them working flawlessly!

Thanks again for a near flawless execution!

Well good news is according to the chart we did hack out a decent amount of the investment in only a few weeks. While I do hate to see difficulty jump that much it is looking like a good payout.
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris

Let's have a party! It's Christmaaaas! Happy Christmas everyone.

Actually let's have a When DZMC Ordered a Petahash Party. Probably whaaat Q3 2014? Something for thomas to whip up in his free time Grin

A big vote of thanks to DZ, thomas, bobsag and the entire team, and onwards and upwards for 2014!

railz
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Oh stuff is happening all right... http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=1192

That is why it is so quiet!  Smiley

I check the page every so often and boy do I see the effects of the difficulty change. down quite a bit from when they first started hashing.
We have about another 9 days before it ratchets up again, so it is nice to see them working flawlessly!

Thanks again for a near flawless execution!
sf2
Activity: 280
sf2
sf2
Lux e tenebris
Worker 1 Hash Rate       719.569 Gh/s
Worker 2 Hash Rate       676.81 Gh/s
Worker 3 Hash Rate       695.136 Gh/s
Worker 4 Hash Rate       656.653 Gh/s
 Grin
Activity: 364
Well, we listen and if there's enough support, we go out and make it happen.

I started Round 21 for Antminers because I also received some other co-op member requests for Bitmain miners.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-r21x-2-bm-s1-antminers-135-72ghs-75-off-first-month-hosting-375077

Cheers!
Lux e tenebris
Yes let's get a good lot of antminers
Activity: 448
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
Merry Christmas everyone on this R15/16. A lot to be thankful for.

Only after a few days we got our first payment. A very tidy amount.

bobsang3 put 4 good working miners on this so they have be hashing trouble free. Read the R5/6 and the R9-12 threads and see what they were/are going through.

These were sold as 550gh but through improvements delivered with 650gh. ~ 2 more gh per share.

I am not sure how long these power supplies will last as i feel they are for gamers vice servers but with with bobsang3's new facilities i'm sure he will be installing long lasting server or comm gear next month.

i've asked Santa to increase our hashing with Antminer S1's but still a wish list.

I've had a lots of doubting thoughts the whole month of waiting. We are very lucky that things have worked well for us. May it continue many months more. If there are any doubts of ROI may those in other rounds be as lucky as us.

Happy Holidays.

I have 1300w psus only pulling ~850 at the wall, so I think we are fine for now.
As for S1s.. I am up for adding capacity. I can get them in bulk right from sushi (if they are in stock) for 4.1BTC each if we buy a decent amount. + the additional hosting cost + extra PSUs.
sf2
Pages:
Jump to: