Pages:
Author

Topic: Round 15/16 KnC Jupiter, DZ MC. Please move comments and ?s to this thread. Thx. - page 16. (Read 14686 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I think I got my personal one back running, so I swapped it over to worker 3. Lets see if this works....

Thanks for doing that.

Edit: Umm.. I appear to be down for the wrong share count. I had 2 R15 orders, one for 9 shares and one for 6, but on the spreadsheet I'm down for 9 and 2... I've opened a ticket. Resolved, thanks thomas_s.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Great to hear bob.  Hoping it stays smooth for a while Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net

Of the 6 Nov jupiters I received (4 for the GB 2 personal) 2 of them now have problems. Im thinking it might be a problem with the EVGA 1300w psus I am using... but 4 jupiters are working fine with them.

Thank you for the response. Hope you can get it resolved in house  Grin

I think I got my personal one back running, so I swapped it over to worker 3. Lets see if this works....

EDIT:

Totals (All Active Workers)   2,644.33 GH/s   46,568k (99.69%)
sf2
Activity: 273
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
It's a little after 10 CST. Yesterday hashing didn't come back until late afternoon.

What I'm hoping for is a progress report on these knc's. What happened? Can it be remotely restarted?

Although these are separate from Redacted's miners his name was mentioned as a remote admin.

I know we're not paying for a 24/7 babysit but if I'm starting to sound like a greasy wheel then I am. Maybe I shouldn't have the DZ R15/16 page as a start screen?

Anyway, glad to see madpoet here. Miss philipma1957.

Now hash away, hash away, hash away all. Merry Christmas.

Of the 6 Nov jupiters I received (4 for the GB 2 personal) 2 of them now have problems. Im thinking it might be a problem with the EVGA 1300w psus I am using... but 4 jupiters are working fine with them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
No problem, just send #3 back to KNC for replacement. And tell them to post here about that.
I dont believe in words after R9-12 and R15-16 now.
Activity: 574
And easy to do this manual. Car, bike, taxi...
I've just talked to bobsag3. Jupiter#3 has been rebooted multiple times from when it went down, there is a possibility there is a problem with the machine itself.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
And easy to do this manual. Car, bike, taxi...
Activity: 574
Its hard to remote start a miner if it can't connect.
sf2
Activity: 448
We are paying a fairly large amount per machine for the hosting, so I am kind of disapointed we have missed so much hash time so far.  Where do they stand?  What is the timeline?  I am glad bob hired more people since it is obvious he's getting overwhelmed but that isn't going to help us right now.  We haven't had all 4 machines online for any real length of time since they were racked.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Happy Holidays

Hope to get a better update on the mine farm soon.

Thank you for all the hard work. Don't let us stress you out too much. Times like these I feel,so helpless.

Good Luck

What he said.

Smiley

M
sf2
Activity: 364
This is the new combined thread for R15 and R16, for DZ Miners Cooperative Knc Jupiters

We're currently having issues with Worker #3 (out of 4). Crossing fingers that we didn't get shipped a dud...
Pages:
Jump to: