Pages:
Author

Topic: Round 15/16 KnC Jupiter, DZ MC. Please move comments and ?s to this thread. Thx. - page 14. (Read 14686 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris

I'm really glad I chose what I did!

I agree in general terms, but I've got buyer's remorse or the after-party blues or something for these 2 rounds.
I just wish I'd been more on the ball and pulled out when it became clear these Jupiters would arrive later than planned.

I agree things could be better ... but I think we're still in good shape on this one.  Not so sure about the other buys.  Too much hashpower being added for my taste, not convinced we'll get ROI elsewhere.

M

True that. Such an arms race.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

I agree in general terms, but I've got buyer's remorse or the after-party blues or something for these 2 rounds.
I just wish I'd been more on the ball and pulled out when it became clear these Jupiters would arrive later than planned.

I agree things could be better ... but I think we're still in good shape on this one.  Not so sure about the other buys.  Too much hashpower being added for my taste, not convinced we'll get ROI elsewhere.

M
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
And thanks to everyone that bought into our GBs.

These Group Buys don't succeed without everyone's input, funds, and patience to invest in pre-order miners.

One day, maybe we'll have an industry that truly has lots of stock sitting on shelves with accessible price points, but until then: to get value in mining, Group Buys are the way to go.  Smiley
Well some group buys are the way to go...just been doing some reading on the main forum, suffice it  to say that all is not well in GB land!  I will give you an A for transparency and an A for clarity of your offerings, and an A for professionalism.  Your website is a little bland and a tad slow, so lets call that a B+.   Wink

Activity: 364
And thanks to everyone that bought into our GBs.

These Group Buys don't succeed without everyone's input, funds, and patience to invest in pre-order miners.

One day, maybe we'll have an industry that truly has lots of stock sitting on shelves with accessible price points, but until then: to get value in mining, Group Buys are the way to go.  Smiley
Activity: 309
money received!
thanks for your great work Smiley
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I got mine! 0.023380279484962 per share is correct

I want to thank you for a very successful startup and execution of these R15/R16 buys!  I like that we are making hay before the next difficulty jump in 6 days.  It looks like it will ding the revenue a bit over 20%.

Thanks again! 
sf2
Activity: 273
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Nothing here so far. Guess still have to wait for the network to catch up?

From what it seems per share:

0.023380279484962 (payoff) minus 0.003493219954198 (transaction fee) = 0.019887059530772 per share payment?

Thank you
No your looking at the next payout, some numbers have been put in already but there has been no mined coins so it is showing as a negative payout per share.

0.023380279484962 (payoff) is the price per share for this payout

It could take a while for the transaction to fully process which is usually why I send them later in the night when everyone is sleeping. But 15/16 is showing as included in a block so you should have it now
legendary
Yeah ditto still unconfirmed

It must have been waiting for me to say something.  It just confirmed.

M
Activity: 448
Yeah ditto still unconfirmed
legendary
Nothing here so far. Guess still have to wait for the network to catch up?

From what it seems per share:

0.023380279484962 (payoff) minus 0.003493219954198 (transaction fee) = 0.019887059530772 per share payment?

Thank you

Got mine over 2 hours ago.  But it hasn't confirmed yet.  Sad

M
sf2
Just got what I assume is my payout for this round... I think.  Wasn't expecting anything else Smiley
yep 9-12 and 15/16 went out today
Just got what I assume is my payout for this round... I think.  Wasn't expecting anything else Smiley
Activity: 280
My first GB payout! So excited.
Payouts are tomorrow, ensure you see your address listed and the proper number of shares. Only notify us if there is a problem.
legendary
Thinking about this more, unless there's some incentive to reinvest automatically (a discount?), I don't see why we should do this.  We're all smart enough to be able to reinvest as we need to. Smiley

M
I've been part of and like reinvestment pools, I just want the cards on the table before we start about how it would be run and everyone buying in needs to buy in the same.  George (KnCMiningOps) has a very successful reinvestment pool.  And I like the Antminers very much (I've bought 4 of them).  But any reinvestment pool needs to be measured against what hardware is likely to be available, potential difficulty levels, etc;
sf2
Pages:
Jump to: