Pages:
Author

Topic: Royse777 will not pay anyone for the last week /Sinbad campaign/ - page 2. (Read 3239 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2013
I find the subtle tone this topic has taken, both on one side and the other, quite amusing and entertaining. We'll see how it turns out, but it's certainly different from what we usually see in this section. Waiting to see what the next subtle move looks like, or if it ends with such subtlety.

(Edited to say that it seems it wasn't subtle)
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Here is a solution that will keep Royce and the Sinbad campaigners safe.

- Royce will send me the amount needed to cover the debt to the Sinbad participants.
- I, in turn, will keep these coins and process the payment from my own funds (minus 5%).

I think the mods should now close this thread, since I believe the issue mentioned in the OP will be resolved soon.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
IMO, Royse777 decided too early to pack the stuff and migrate, all his clients could rename and start operating under a shell company like jambojetler, by leaving so soon now he has put his clients at risk of losing potential future audience from Bitcointalk, so he needs to think of something, and fast, because the competition is ahead at least a week.😉
Activity: 630
Merit: 374
Seems like I missed some more recent drama with Royse777, because I'm reading new accusations.  Question:  is all the information in this thread or elsewhere?  I'd like to know before I embark on a bunch of reading that would require a lot of attention being paid to it.  I'm not being lazy, just efficient and asking for help.

Long story short.

#Drama1

Since theymos decided to ban mixers, the campaign won't run after 1st January. Royse as a campaign manager, decided to move his campaigns to another forum and he thought to offer it to some other mixer companies. But, the problem is, those companies are already working with other managers. The possible reason could be, that Royse didn't think if other managers also planned to move the campaign to another forum or not.

Then, icopress complained that his clients got messages from Royse777 which he considered unethical.

#Drama2

after announcing the mixers ban, Royse decided to increase the pay rate because the campaign won't be long-lasting as everyone knows and it was supposed to run till the end of the year. But, The campaign ended with 2 weeks in hand. The company decided to run its campaign immediately on another platform and stop it on Bitcointalk after 2nd week.

Now, some people accuse him saying he fooled the campaign participants with the high pay rate but the campaign did not run for a long time. They started criticizing Royse because he ended the campaign after running it for two weeks. Most probably, it was the company who decided not to continue.
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sinbad's signature campaign was not a success. I can't call it a success because many bad things, i.e. mixers got banned after Sinbad's accident and it was also known long ago that Sinbad was a renewed Blender. Sinbad's main source of income probably was Lazarus group, during their existence as Blender and after being renamed as Sinbad.

The project was not fully successful, but the signature campaign project was in the sense that they ran it for a long time and paid in full every week. A substantial sum of money was also left in escrow. Prior to my participation, I was unaware of their connection to the Lazarus organisation.
Yes, it was known right when Sinbad.io started:

For anyone doing at least basic research about Sinbad.io, it's been easy to spot how fraudulent Sinbad.io was: Sinbad.io was a re-launch of Blender, a famous mixer operated by criminals: Crypto mixer Blender has been rebranded to Sinbad, says Elliptic: https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-mixer-blender-has-been-rebranded-to-sinbad-says-elliptic

Have centralized mixers = get shady operators behind it
For Sindbad.io = operators wanted to wash own coins from crimes and hacks, get clean funds from Bitcointalk for mixing.
Sindbad.io operators abused Bitcointalk to have fresh funds for mixing criminal coins.

Alone from any basic research, shady history of Sinbad.io was known.
If Royse777 did any basic research how shady Sinbad.io has always been, now Bitcointalk won't have any problems.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1255
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
btw. I haven't enjoyed it for a while, Honestly, I'm almost very close to the decision to leave all this BS (not only the forum) because of many regulations and restrictions, increasingly rigorous KYC, BRC garbage and f****n high fees... quite dysfunctional for some of my needs. theymos' ban plus the things he caused just added fuel to the fire.
Yeah sure, that is why you just applied ang signed contract for new campaigns Wink
If you do decide to leave this place, I wish you all best and safe trip back to the normal world.
I am sure you are not going to have any regulations, restrictions and kyc there  Grin

You are free to express your thoughts and criticise others, but when someone does the same thing, it becomes "are you hired by Royse to defend him?" It is so disrespectful and strange for you to believe that everyone must have identical opinions to yours.
First of all, Royse did hire him to participate in one or more of his campaigns and he is really paying him, so he is hired by him for something.
Than I never said that everyone needs to think same like me, that is stupid.
Any campaign I participated in I never feel the need to protect and serve whatever manager, on contrary.

He stopped the campaign on what purpose? If this is not hate then I don't know what it is. You're a Mafia spy and a friend of The Sherrif, but this isn't the way to go.
He achieve his goal, to have fake highest paying campaign in forum.
Reason I followed this subject  is because I had a topic with my personal sponsored giveaway about this, and nobody paid me to do this.

staff
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛
Sinbad's signature campaign was not a success. I can't call it a success because many bad things, i.e. mixers got banned after Sinbad's accident and it was also known long ago that Sinbad was a renewed Blender. Sinbad's main source of income probably was Lazarus group, during their existence as Blender and after being renamed as Sinbad.

The project was not fully successful, but the signature campaign project was in the sense that they ran it for a long time and paid in full every week. A substantial sum of money was also left in escrow. Prior to my participation, I was unaware of their connection to the Lazarus organisation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 772
Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim
None of the Sinbad participants are complaining about the underpaid week; the only people flinging mud at the wall and hoping it sticks are those who enjoy criticising Royse.
Anyone wanting to get coins from that address is not a sane person and is asking for trouble. Seems they want their names to be included in the justice.gov files, that's what they are asking for.

The Sinbad Sig campaign was a success.

staff
A victim of his own success?
What can I say, I don't choose who shows up on my weekly list of DT1 and DT2 members who have negative feedback (or are banned).
Fair enough. Almost thought you guys are lovers.

Why Royse can't send all funds into a mixer,
mix it, get untainted funds again
distribute remaining last week /Sinbad campaign/?

and send all remaining funds to a Bitcointalk faucet where each Bitcointalk member can get a little bit of it?

None of the Sinbad participants are complaining about the underpaid week; the only people flinging mud at the wall and hoping it sticks are those who enjoy criticising Royse. The Sinbad Sig campaign was a success. And I don't want to be a part of the final payment. Those coins are deemed stained in perpetuity.

Moving the tainted coins to another mixer may jeopardise the company as well.
copper member
🖤😏
mix it,
get untainted funds again

and send all remaining funds to a Bitcointalk faucet where each Bitcointalk member can get a little bit of it?
Because the law enforcement officers are watching our every move, so we can't secretly distribute illegal funds, duh.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
mix it,
get untainted funds again

Activity: 854
Merit: 772
Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim
To avoid disruption, there will be a grace period: Nothing will change until Jan 1, 2024.
I'd expect a more careful approach towards mixers from someone who's in possession of banned funds.
Good advice! Personally I was expecting that people would slowly leave mixer signature campaigns instead of a sudden burst till 1st January.

I was not member of recent campaigns managed by Royse, but I am little surprised how he was handling things recently.
He knew that mixer campaigns are not going to be allowed next year in forum but he increased rewards with unrealistic high payment rates to make his campaign highest paid and to attract good members.
Than he suddenly stopped that campaign and moved it to another place with minimal payment rewards.
It is not good to create fake picture in competition with other managers, and for me this is not ethical.
I dont have anything against Royse and I wish him all best, but i think he is making to many mistakes in his work as a manager.
I don't understand why did that turn into a huge problem. It doesn't matter which campaign is the highest paid campaign. The only thing that matters how much freedom campaign gives to its users, how good users it chooses and how effective is campaign for the business according to the money they spent into it.
If anyone want to argue about highest paid signature campaign, then they have to compare campaign that has the highest payrate with highest number of participants for a long time, probably at least for 6 months or 12 months. They have to keep in mind the value in USD that campaign was spending each week. Chipmixer was the highest paid signature campaign on this forum, no one can deny that. It was paying a lot, had many participants and was on this forum for 5 years.

No doubt, [banned mixer] is the brand who are going to be the most unfortunate project on Bitcointalk community. They already spent a lot of money but when it was time to start receiving the benefits, a massive change in the rule messed up the initial plan that was set to execute. Things started to change and we had to make many changes, many business calls (calculated risks) - together or even alone myself as their campaign manager.
To be frank, it was a huge mistake from you to start a Sinbad signature campaign when it was known that Sinbad was a project of sanctioned mixer called Blender. It was also a mistake that forum administration let Sinbad to promote themselves here. Many mistakes were done.

However, I can not stay blind to such actions. I just stated once that he should show more respect to other campaign managers, especially to old ones (like Hhampuz) -- is that wrong? and that constantly bragging himself is only making him to look ridiculous -- is that wrong?.
Did Royse claimed or entitled his campaign as the highest paid signature campaign? I don't remember but maybe I am wrong, can't be 100% sure.
To be frank, it wasn't nice from icopress to say that in the long run, it was very unlikely that Royse's campaign could compete with Mixtum in every sense of the word.

Also, Royse hasn't expressed any disrespect towards Hhampuz. Icopress said that Hhampuz was taller than both of them (this disrespects Royse but shows respect towards Hhampuz and also shows that Icopress is not an egoist) that meant that Hhampuz was better manager and above of them. Roise's response was more direct and oriented on word tall as a meaning of height and I would say that his response was carrying humor, I can't call that a disrespect towards Hhampuz. Has Hhampuz taken that as a disrespect?
P.S. I don't know anything else that has happened between Royse and Icopress, so I can't touch their topics anymore. I only comment about this case.

I don't know why you want to add fuel to the fire with that ironic tone
Very soon everyone will have some light about it. I promise but not in this topic.
Don't consider yourself the center of the business. You and GazetaBitcoin really needs a break. Don't force me to go bad and expose what you two do behind the scene (the template, scripts - guess what I mean).
Just a piece of advice, you can ignore it or consider it, it's up to you but I'll say anyway: If you know and have proofs that someone does something shady, you have to make it immediately public. It's not very masculine and morally right to keep quiet until they touch personally you and then make a threat that if they don't shut their mouth, you are going to reveal everything about them.

I hope things will go well for all of you. It's not necessary to fight and disrespect each-other.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 6618
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
Since I've been participating in both campaigns, managed by Royse777 and icopress and have been happy with both, it's quite surprising that some people (including me) are accused with unproven fake accusations /speculations now:

Do you think GazetaBitcoin, 1miau, airfinex and a few more are hired by Icopress to spread things against me? It seems he did.

Job: Brand the slogan "highest paying campaign"

For simply making a joke in MixTum's signature campaign topic managed by icopress, I even did a similar joke back then somewhere else already some months ago and no one cared.  Cheesy
It's not allowed to make jokes anymore if these could hurt some people's feelings help evaluating the unnecessary flexing with campaign payments?  
Are there no valid arguments, that the only attack are unproven fake accusations?
Aside from that, the statement in my message could not be disproven, neither in the MixTum topic, nor here because it's perfectly pointing out that flexing with "highest paying campaign" is much more than just a single number without any context as pointed out here as well:

I might run a signature campaign with 2 Legendaries for one week paying 25$ per post (up to 15 posts) and call it "the highest paying campaign".

I might run a signature campaign with only 1 user; and not even Legendary, but just Jr. Member, paying 30$/post (up to 1 post) and call it "the highest paying campaign", since I'd pay more than you and even more than Royse, lol. And if I'd want to look even more eccentric, I could runt it also for 11 days, thus it would become also "the longest best paying campaign".

My best guess is that you received an under table offer too to spread things against me.
As a professional campaign manager, first thing I would do, would be to stop spreading weird and unproven fake accusations / speculations about "under table offer too to spread things".

As said before, I've been working with both icopress and Royse777, very good experience.
The best campaign management is to provide a professional campaign, both for advertised service and for participants (+ for the forum as well by rewarding quality posters).
And as a side note: I'm a campaign manager as well: [AKTUELL KEINE TEILNEHMER GESUCHT] Große kleine Yassin Profilbildkampagne  Wink
With spreadsheet and hookers.  Cool
Activity: 1400
Merit: 280
https://duelbits.com/
I was a participant in the Sinbad campaign, even though it was just an Avatar campaign. I believe that Royse777 is very professional and never once tries to cheat people. What Royse is doing is on the basis of safety for everyone. Don't you know how many people panicked at that time?

I don't mind not getting paid that last week. It's not that he doesn't want to pay, but Royse777 shouldn't pay for security reasons. I have not found any participants from the campaign who protested and accused Royse777. I personally still consider Royse to be one of the best managers on this forum.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
What can I say, I don't choose who shows up on my weekly list of DT1 and DT2 members who have negative feedback (or are banned).

Admit it Loyce, the entire reason you constructed and maintain these lists is so you can covertly profess your love and admiration of Royse777.

Seems like I missed some more recent drama with Royse777, because I'm reading new accusations.  Question:  is all the information in this thread or elsewhere?  I'd like to know before I embark on a bunch of reading that would require a lot of attention being paid to it.  I'm not being lazy, just efficient and asking for help.

Its really not worth reading. No manager has a 100% success rate when it comes to avoiding projects that turn out to be scams, or not what they were advertising themselves as (although some are better at staying away from them than others).
copper member
🖤😏

Let me get you on speed here, don't bother read walls of texts, royse777 is like Apple(company), this forum is like US, now he has decided to move to China(altcoinstalkssomething.com) to enslave forum members further.(lol honestly, for the one campaign I checked there, they are paying $1.20 per post, not bad for most people) now people are saying why did he cancelled tumbler here after promising $10 per post until 1st Jan and moved the campaign there with much lower payments?

And royse had an exposee on GB and icosomething by revealing their resumes they sent to service owners. And we are here to discuss and at the same time fulfill our quotas, at the end, we'd get paid, some people would get hurt/damaged, while the world watches and laughs whispering "these people wanted to revolutionize the economy?" They would then go to asleep like a baby. Because we have turned to a joke, all we care about is worth less than $1M per year. Lol

Surely, we will conquer the wall street in no time [insert the skeleton behind a desk here]. Final lol.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Seriously though, it sounds paranoid to even think people are being paid for a certain opinion on something as unimportant as another user on a forum. Even better when both parties think the same! And for whoever missed the sarcasm above: my loyalties are not for sale.
I've seen that line of thinking on conspiracy websites so many times, it boggles my mind why people believe would be paid in some backroom deal to write posts agreeing with the person paying them.  The truth is that some people take sides based on their opinion of whatever, whether it's someone's performance as a campaign manager or some other loyalty that wasn't bought and paid for.  I've stuck up for Royse777 in the past because he never cheated me and was completely above board in any dealings I had with him.  Same goes for icopress, Hhampuz, and many other people here.  I'm sure that same motivation or similar is the driving force for whoever is disagreeing with notblox1. 

Seems like I missed some more recent drama with Royse777, because I'm reading new accusations.  Question:  is all the information in this thread or elsewhere?  I'd like to know before I embark on a bunch of reading that would require a lot of attention being paid to it.  I'm not being lazy, just efficient and asking for help.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
staff
Seriously though, it sounds paranoid to even think people are being paid for a certain opinion on something as unimportant as another user on a forum. Even better when both parties think the same! And for whoever missed the sarcasm above: my loyalties are not for sale.

The fact that the username " Royse777" has been used 559 times on the reputation board alone since January is crazy.

To add salt to the wound, LoyceV has used the username "Royse777 in his posts 62 times and rank No.1. This must be love ?  Wink

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
You are free to express your thoughts and criticise others, but when someone does the same thing, it becomes "are you hired by Royse to defend him?"
Lol, I missed that post. This is getting better and better:
Are you hired by Royse to defend him
My best guess is that you received an under table offer too to spread things against me.
Guys, I'm available! My loyalties are flexible! Should I create an Auction thread for this, or will it happen under the table?

Pages:
Jump to: