Pages:
Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 11. (Read 907175 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
My prognosis is: 2 weeks and we have a successful assault on the ATH. Then volatile upside, however ending with weekly greens, and a blowoff top around $3000-$4500 followed by crash to near current levels or $1500.

Year 2013 all over again, we have time for a real advance later in the year Smiley

Very similar to what has formed in my mind as the most likely future.

As always, though: bitcoin is known to suprise on both timing and amplitude.

Interesting times.

I guess im quite conservative with my 2.5 - 3k prediction Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
My prognosis is: 2 weeks and we have a successful assault on the ATH. Then volatile upside, however ending with weekly greens, and a blowoff top around $3000-$4500 followed by crash to near current levels or $1500.

That would certainly be interesting and might generate some more mainstream attention for Bitcoin.
I heard a few news stories during the rise and drop last week. A triple in price followed by a huge crash would be exactly the type of story reporters are looking for.
I'm not sure what this would mean for the long term future of Bitcoin but it would be fun to watch at least.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

Year 2013 all over again, we have time for a real advance later in the year Smiley

Very similar to what has formed in my mind as the most likely future.

As always, though: bitcoin is known to suprise on both timing and amplitude.

Interesting times.
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 3209
Flippin' burgers since 1163.

Wow, that is some bold and rather specific speculation. Wondering whether this prediction is mostly based on TA, 'mood indicators' or inside information perhaps?

What surprises me that the altcoins are moving into the same direction as Bitcoin does. You would expect the market to sell their altcoins when Bitcoin is expected to move up. A sign of new (speculative) money flowing into cryptocurrency perhaps.
pa
Activity: 528
Merit: 501
It is important to get a weekly red candle at this point, otherwise overheating might have caused a premature top at $2-$3k.

Now (hoping the red candle stays), we have a nice base for some real valuations Wink

Bitcoin is an amazing education. Red candles now just remind me to take a deep breath in appreciation of how much brighter the future looks.
legendary
Activity: 992
Merit: 1000
I think this thread can be summed up with one sentence:

"I should have bought monero"
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 3209
Flippin' burgers since 1163.
^ That explains the Scrooge McDuck outfit Wink

But for once I totally agree with you TC. Actually when you are not speculating but talking about FIRE our financial lifestyles are quite similar it seems. Are you more leaning towards ERE or MMM?
legendary
Activity: 1092
I hope one day bitcoin could go up $100k and I'm so rich that all girls will never look down on me again.

One rabbi gave an advice for a guy from a rich family to go to the date with very ordinary car and wear very ordinary clothes without any status symbols. In that way he can make sure the girl will not fall in love with his money and family wealth but with the guy and the money comes to her as added "bonus".
A relationship that is based on your bank account is not genuine and in my opinion not worth being in.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
I hope one day bitcoin could go up $100k and I'm so rich that all girls will never look down on me again.

If girls are looking down on you now because you don't have enough money, they're not the kind of girls you should  value anyway when you become a bitcoin millionaire...
Grow some balls man, you will need them for the future  Cool
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Art is the triumph over chaos
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
I also heard that bitcoin is up, is anyone following... Huh  Grin

Yes, I do believe this may well be gentlemen...  Cheesy

Pretty soon it will be time for dogs to smoke expensive cigars, monocles and moonbeams....  Wink

After a smack-down, BTC is inching back up.  ($1011 as I write (at ounce.me), 9:21 PM US ET)

This time I will try to restrain myself and not buy gold with my BTC.  If I feel the need for more gold (I already have "enough"), then I'll buy it with CA$H.

Maybe this cycle BTC will go up to some $2500 - $3000 to approximate its other majestic price spikes.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
I also heard that bitcoin is up, is anyone following... Huh  Grin

Yes, I do believe this may well be gentlemen...  Cheesy

Pretty soon it will be time for dogs to smoke expensive cigars, monocles and moonbeams....  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
The pariterapia we tried a few times already but it is hard to find a therapist who is grounded enough in God's work and plan, including that of marriage, that I'd be interested to continue with (usually) her. True believers are hard to find.
The Phoenix Journals they are a vast volume of writings detailing God's work and plan and the plans of His enemies. You can start to search on the website for some phrases of interest, but to read all of the journals you would need to utilize photographic-reading techniques described as "photoreading". I searched for "ormus"/"ormes" (magic water) and "trance tool" and was amazed at the information, I also found a great explanation of gravity! I hope you can take a good look at some of this because it also clarified many points in the bible. I hope this information can help you to get to the next level!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Smiley  It is almost like I am not even surprised at the rise.  This time around I am sticking to the SSS plan though.  Thanks Risto.  I would like to think I am a little wiser than I was in 2013.  So far so good.  I am not obsessing over the price. 
legendary
By the way, any idea why the gap between Huobi and finex has skyrocketed during the past few hours? Yesterday at this time it was merely 30 usd, not it is almost 90 usd. Looks like there is very little arbitrage trading...  Shocked
legendary

Of course. News of new life in Bitcoin hit mainstream over the holidays. Some outsiders took notice, but were unable to access fundage to buy in. Jan 1, over $1000. Those newcomers who took notice are likely becoming highly interested. Now with this great push, we may see ATH any hour. And FOMO is likely to ensue with the next wave of adopters.

Couple this with the reset of China's $50,000 annual currency conversion, and all signs look good for a new hyperbolic rise.

Likely followed by a crash (IMO), but to a new higher local minima. What level? Unknowable. $1000? $1500? $3000? Higher?

Sounds like now it is good time to buy even for the smart money if you consider the new low will be minimum 1000 usd.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight

Of course. News of new life in Bitcoin hit mainstream over the holidays. Some outsiders took notice, but were unable to access fundage to buy in. Jan 1, over $1000. Those newcomers who took notice are likely becoming highly interested. Now with this great push, we may see ATH any hour. And FOMO is likely to ensue with the next wave of adopters.

Couple this with the reset of China's $50,000 annual currency conversion, and all signs look good for a new hyperbolic rise.

Likely followed by a crash (IMO), but to a new higher local minima. What level? Unknowable. $1000? $1500? $3000? Higher?
legendary
Always it breaks my heart when people end up in separation.

Why "always"? In many cases, divorce is a positive experience for both parties. Human beings are extremely complex creatures and constantly changing. Sometimes it's best for the marriage to end and both people to move on with their lives.

People seem to divorce because they think they have grown to different paths.
People did not use to divorce in the old days. There is a meme gone viral on Facebook which states: "We used to be the generation that did not throw away something that broke but we used to fix it" and the picture on the meme was very old couple who obviously have gone through the most stormiest weathers in their marriage and yet survived.
Divorce is giving up. It is giving up in front of the challenges instead of going through the pain and grow even stronger. I know what I am talking about from my personal experience. There have been several times when I felt in my heart I am married to the wrong person and I wish I have chosen otherwise.
Usually the change in a relationship starts from oneself, not from the other. In Zohar it says a woman is a moon and a man is the sun. What does this want to say? It is the sun that is the source of the light and the moon is only reflecting. In a marriage and relationship (marriage is actually a Jewish thing, not required by God to the non-Jewish).
Divorce is allowed also in Torah, it is true. But in my opinion a person should not marry too easily and ponder well enough on what to do in the struggles. And often it is easy to blame the other part instead of taking responsibility oneself. That is in my opinion the reason why a person who divorces once very likely divorces second and possibly third time - one has not learned the lesson of not trying to change the other but change oneself instead... Divorce in my personal opinion is allowed when the other partner uses domestic violence, cheats etc (but then again, why in the first place marry a person who has tendency to such things, one should study the partner well enough before jumping into it).
But I think not much can be done if there is no motivation to continue (ie will to love). Marriage needs the will to love, that's the reason why they ask in the wedding ceremony "Are you willing to love..." As long as there is will, there is a way. When there is no will, there is not also a way.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Always it breaks my heart when people end up in separation.

Why "always"? In many cases, divorce is a positive experience for both parties. Human beings are extremely complex creatures and constantly changing. Sometimes it's best for the marriage to end and both people to move on with their lives.
Pages:
Jump to: