Pages:
Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 6. (Read 907175 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 10424
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Its starting to feel less bullish, stolen Bitfinex coins on the move today.  Backwardation in Bitcoin futures contracts at BitMex.  It would seem that after Satoshi Round table the devs are no closer to any kind of consensus about the block size issue.  Chinese New Year starting today which if what I read is correct means banks are closed for a week.

Do you have a link for the stolen Bitfinex coins moving?

Edit:

I see this link in reddit

https://www.reddit.com/user/MrChrisJ

Edit 2:

or maybe this link is better?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5qghnm/hacked_bitfinex_are_on_the_move_full_list_of/
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Its starting to feel less bullish, stolen Bitfinex coins on the move today.  Backwardation in Bitcoin futures contracts at BitMex.  It would seem that after Satoshi Round table the devs are no closer to any kind of consensus about the block size issue.  Chinese New Year starting today which if what I read is correct means banks are closed for a week.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Well, in order to consider a dump rejected, it first needs to go up to where it was before, we are still sitting at low $900's... we'll see if we go back $920.

920 achieved. Up?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
Look at the graph right now. Somebody took a big ass dump. Price went from 920 to 900 in seconds, how the fuck can somebody ever predict this bullshit? I mean look at the graph, a big ass red candle out of nowhere. I literally blinked and when I opened my eyes a big ass dump happened.
A big whale dumping or more chinese bullshit this time? well find out tomorrow.

That dump was very quickly rejected.  We could see lots of moves like that in the near future as whales test and prod to see how much they can push the market around in this new reality without Chinese leverage.

Well, in order to consider a dump rejected, it first needs to go up to where it was before, we are still sitting at low $900's... we'll see if we go back $920. I want to believe that's the case, otherwise we may keep dipping. Im personally sick of any further chinese stuff. We need to decentralize the monopoly of the chinamen in the game.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
CoinCidental,

triggered much?

Read the thread name then. "rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread Wink", how much Technical Analysis do you see ten or fifteen pages back? Not to mention quality, argumented out one. Ill wait.

Anyway, this topic was started by Rpietila and he seems content with the way it, after intial inflow of educated members, slowly sunk under all the fluff, back-patting and garbage, so I guess, alles is gut.

Keep walking folks. Nothing to be seen here.

nobody is here to listen to drivel like you post
so i guess ,alles is nein gutt,ya ?

keep waiting ,but dont forget to assume the position ,yes ,he usual one ...on your knees ,head back with mouth wide  open
milkshake incoming !
il wait ..... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Look at the graph right now. Somebody took a big ass dump. Price went from 920 to 900 in seconds, how the fuck can somebody ever predict this bullshit? I mean look at the graph, a big ass red candle out of nowhere. I literally blinked and when I opened my eyes a big ass dump happened.

That dump was very quickly rejected.  We could see lots of moves like that in the near future as whales test and prod to see how much they can push the market around in this new reality without Chinese leverage.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

Exactly, short term TA in the bitcoin market is unreliable at best, the market cap is too small.

Long term fundamentals are a better measure, and I do think that they are still looking pretty good.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
seriously shut up about your damn superstitions. breaking a mirror and getting 7 years bad luck is more realistic than your religion.
legendary

Howza about we let Risto decide what is appropriate in his thread?

Like in browsing the Internet itself, I often find interesting or useful information that *apparently* is off-topic.

So, prophetx, what do you predict?  $1500 for BTC when Wave 5 is through (say, this summer)?  Spell it out for us.  If we reach a number like that, my respect for TA will go up!

All the religion and hocus pocus in the world will not prevent btc from reaching a new ATH... If I had to guess I think it will go $2300 or so on the next major pump..... And then retreat back to the safety of $1800 or so....

Buy whatever you can afford and then just relax... You can't predict exact times and dates in a market as craxy as this one....

Just buy, relax and enjoy your gainz, there is no stress free option unfortunately...

i don't think that the market is that "craxy" it definitely follows certain patterns, and some of us enjoy trading and taking advantage of pattern recognition.

You can't predict when things will happen, otherwise we would already be rich. Pattern recognition may or may not work... ultimately it all comes to luck. You think you got a clear formation going, you go to sleep with your orders confident you predicted it, then you wake up at a random chinese government statement that crashes the price.
Its random... although markets do rhyme (but not repeat) that is your single source of edge in trading unless your a bagholder

Indeed its just luck, but in any case, fundamentals are more important for me than damn figure patterns.

Like in browsing the Internet itself, I often find interesting or useful information that *apparently* is off-topic.

So, prophetx, what do you predict?  $1500 for BTC when Wave 5 is through (say, this summer)?  Spell it out for us.  If we reach a number like that, my respect for TA will go up!

This says quality TA. I wouldn't expect religious bullshit in a strictly quality TA thread. So let's stick to the topic and let's avoid delusional subjects if we want to keep this "quality".
Let's think about ways to get rich, everything else is useless.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

So, prophetx, what do you predict?  $1500 for BTC when Wave 5 is through (say, this summer)?  Spell it out for us.  If we reach a number like that, my respect for TA will go up!

All the religion and hocus pocus in the world will not prevent btc from reaching a new ATH... If I had to guess I think it will go $2300 or so on the next major pump..... And then retreat back to the safety of $1800 or so....

Buy whatever you can afford and then just relax... You can't predict exact times and dates in a market as craxy as this one....

Just buy, relax and enjoy your gainz, there is no stress free option unfortunately...

i don't think that the market is that "craxy" it definitely follows certain patterns, and some of us enjoy trading and taking advantage of pattern recognition.

You can't predict when things will happen, otherwise we would already be rich. Pattern recognition may or may not work... ultimately it all comes to luck. You think you got a clear formation going, you go to sleep with your orders confident you predicted it, then you wake up at a random chinese government statement that crashes the price.
Its random... although markets do rhyme (but not repeat) that is your single source of edge in trading unless your a bagholder
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

Activity: 574
Merit: 506
CoinCidental,

triggered much?

Read the thread name then. "rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread Wink", how much Technical Analysis do you see ten or fifteen pages back? Not to mention quality, argumented out one. Ill wait.

Anyway, this topic was started by Rpietila and he seems content with the way it, after intial inflow of educated members, slowly sunk under all the fluff, back-patting and garbage, so I guess, alles is gut.

Keep walking folks. Nothing to be seen here.
legendary
What the hell does all this religious nonsense you guys are babbling about have to do with Bitcoin TA?  There must be many forums for fairy tales and bible studies.

You can go and see an actual quality technical analysis in this thread right after OP. Last six months? Not so much. Rather it all devolved into sectarian church meeting like you say. Would be so nice Rpietila actually took time and cleaned it up. Used to have fun coming here, learning something new.

By the way, OP was right on his macroprojections even though time frame was off. Both bitcoin and that "super-anynomous" altcoin made its holders decent enough cash last year.

You always have the option to ignore posts about the religious or supernatural worlds
The coins that you mention are btc and xmr I imagine but you should have made healthy profits from those without this or any other threads....
Cryptocurrency has yet to make someone rich via  Bibles or holy books AFAIK....
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
What the hell does all this religious nonsense you guys are babbling about have to do with Bitcoin TA?  There must be many forums for fairy tales and bible studies.

You can go and see an actual quality technical analysis in this thread right after OP. Last six months? Not so much. Rather it all devolved into sectarian church meeting like you say. Would be so nice Rpietila actually took time and cleaned it up. Used to have fun coming here, learning something new.

By the way, OP was right on his macroprojections even though time frame was off. Both bitcoin and that "super-anynomous" altcoin made its holders decent enough cash last year.
legendary

Activity: 807
Merit: 423
What's all this altcoin talk? Shill more guys...
Your wish is my command.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

I don't really have the TA software tools and knowledge to call tops - was never good at it actually.  I'm hoping someone else here might be have some insights.

Also important to know what the pull back price level will be if it follows this pattern.  I think $1500 would be too conservative though.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

Pages:
Jump to: