Pages:
Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 14. (Read 907176 times)

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 5069
Rpietila,

Glad to hear you are well and in a good place.

Just curious, what are the electricity costs where Malla is located? Any chance of bitcoin mining in such a cold place?

Also a side note - wood stoves are really good at efficiently heating a house, even a big one. Might be an initial cost to purchase and install, but have 2-3+ wood stoves installed in just the right places, and they can heat your entire house all winter long, or even year round.  Not sure if you have already thought of that or not, or if it could be done there.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Dollar up, gold down.

Who didn't hear me (and Armstrong) incessantly when gold peaked at $1368?

Gold today $1188.

On the way to $1050. Then possibly $850. We'll have a bottom eventually and then 2018ish or so gold can shine again.

Hmm, just checked.  Yep, my gold is still there!

This grasshopper has the patience to wait until 2018 or even 2068.  Our family's gold will be passed down through the generations.

EDIT:  A Happy Thanksgiving to all (Americans and not)!  If you pause and really look, we all have much to be thankful for.

Gold tanking because India is considering banning gold imports, if they do it could easily drop ~200 more from what Ive been reading.

I don't know, considering correlation/causation

The move will obviously inflate the price of gold in India
Gold's prohibition there may even drive more demand
Guns in America follows such a trend.

Globally, India banning gold imports may actually be a signal to accumulate gold (preferably physical).

Now how am I supposed to argue with someone suggesting a real reason to buy gold...?

Only reason I can't right now is because it's not easy buying some here in Regensburg (Germany, we're on vacation).

Regensburg, by the way, is very cold.  Reached 1 degree C (max).  Brrr...  How does our friend Risto stand it there in his Estonian castle...? *

* Because he's from even colder Finland?  *shudder*

well if India wants to ban all of their big notes, and now wants to ban gold... then obviously you know what is next to get banned!

beanie babies and magic internetz moneys

Their loss.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Dollar up, gold down.

Gold today $1188.

On the way to $1050. Then possibly $850. We'll have a bottom eventually and then 2018ish or so gold can shine again.

This grasshopper has the patience to wait until 2018 or even 2068.  Our family's gold will be passed down through the generations.

EDIT:  A Happy Thanksgiving to all (Americans and not)!  If you pause and really look, we all have much to be thankful for.

Gold tanking because India is considering banning gold imports, if they do it could easily drop ~200 more from what Ive been reading.

Globally, India banning gold imports may actually be a signal to accumulate gold (preferably physical).

Now how am I supposed to argue with someone suggesting a real reason to buy gold...?

Only reason I can't right now is because it's not easy buying some here in Regensburg (Germany, we're on vacation).

Regensburg, by the way, is very cold.  Reached 1 degree C (max).  Brrr...  How does our friend Risto stand it there in his Estonian castle...? *

well if India wants to ban all of their big notes, and now wants to ban gold... then obviously you know what is next to get banned!

beanie babies and magic internetz moneys

people will have to resort to trading rare stamps from the British colonial era
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
Dollar up, gold down.

Gold today $1188.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Dollar up, gold down.

Gold today $1188.

Gold's prohibition there may even drive more demand, at the very least on the short term, and would continue if the rupee increasingly becomes worse to hold

Guns and FDR's gold in America follow such a trend.

But all of this stands in the face of increasing demand for knowledge as increased knowledge decreases the cost of the material.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

I'm over being proud of it, though. This place has lost it's glitter.

Just checking in.  Seems like the energy has left bitcointalk.org.

I, for one, am *shocked* the butthurt Gavinista big-blocker brigade would come here and complain about how sour the grapes are.

FWIW, the energy (ie cypherdoc) has also left the pathetic rump forum that he made viable.

I'm equally *shocked* you guys got bored over there so quickly and came crawling back to the forum you supposedly dislike so intensely.   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
A splendid interview with Doug Casey that can put all your worries about the world government to rest.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/11/nick-giambruno/nation-states-brink-failure/

Doug Casey is a smart idiot, like most other tinfoil hats.

The disintegration of large nation-states into a plethora of smaller ones is precisely what creates the power vacuum that will make the world government possible. Duh.

Why do you think that Rothshilds is protecting Wikileaks and encouraging the destruction of the nation-state, by exposing corruption and for example fomenting a civil war between liberals and conservatives in the USA.

If Doug Casey was an idiot, he'd be poor like a certain big mouth on these forums.

One world government was possible on the basis of creating large unions of countries (EU), this is now falling apart. US is divided too. How do you govern hundreds of small tribes? Power vacuum will not happen, there are a lot of leaders hungry for power, the vacuum will be filled on all levels at light speed.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

Just checking in.  Seems like the energy has left bitcointalk.org.
Activity: 336
Merit: 265
A splendid interview with Doug Casey that can put all your worries about the world government to rest.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/11/nick-giambruno/nation-states-brink-failure/

Doug Casey is a smart idiot, like most other tinfoil hats.

The disintegration of large nation-states into a plethora of smaller ones is precisely what creates the power vacuum that will make the world government possible. Duh.

Why do you think that Rothshilds is protecting Wikileaks and encouraging the destruction of the nation-state, by exposing corruption and for example fomenting a civil war between liberals and conservatives in the USA.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Dollar up, gold down.

Gold today $1188.

Correction: prices of paper promises of gold backed by nothing are down. Not gold, the metal, at retail stores.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Dollar up, gold down.

Gold today $1188.

EDIT:  A Happy Thanksgiving to all (Americans and not)!  If you pause and really look, we all have much to be thankful for.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
Dollar up, gold down.

Gold today $1188.

EDIT:  A Happy Thanksgiving to all (Americans and not)!  If you pause and really look, we all have much to be thankful for.
Dollar up, gold down.

Gold today $1188.

@rpietila

Delete this post if you want, but maybe at the same time, you should rename this thread as the 'donations to the jesus delusionals'.
Maybe just pay him what he wants and wish him well, cos you're continued engagement with this divisive fruitcake, is probably not good for you right now, if ive understood your situation correctly.  

Lol, the ink blot is that Risto was (last time I checked) a more literal believer in Jesus than I am.

But don't let small details disrupt the premiss of your logik. Carry on...

Why do you arrogant motherfuckers always measure your dicks with money? Is that the only thing that matters? So when I have 100X more money than any one of you, then you will move the goalposts and claim money is overrated.

Risto seems to hang out with such great company. I'm so jealous.  Roll Eyes

Were you also in the Monero "we are holier and superior to all others" brigade? The self-annointed kings of altcoins. The MEW goats and barons of Crypto Kongdung.

Where is that $1 million Bitcoin price prediction now.

I don't come back over here often. I can't stomach the stench of the rotting, decaying, putrid decadent air in here.

(I am by no means speaking of everyone who has posted in this thread. I will interact with you where the bad apples don't congregate)
Risto has been cited along with CoinCube in a reference in my white paper:

https://gist.github.com/shelby3/67111f328822a36beb4cad1a5220eb33
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Excellent. I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Are you surprised by the extent of this rally from 12/17? What probability do you give to the reemergence of a bull market at this point?

Surprised: Yes. In a sense that I would have given it <50% probability (and therefore bet against it).

Reemergence of bull market: this requires a lengthier explanation which is based on the trendline model.

The trend is adjusting itself all the time, but it already has 5 years of data, which means that the new datapoints do not change it much. I have high confidence on the predictive ability of the trend, because I believe it tells us the market-tested maximum increase rate based on infrastructure and psychological factors mainly. According to the trend, we will reach $1M in 12/2016. It is quite breathtaking speed actually.

A
Ultimate definition for a bull market is that the trendline will never be revisited. The rate of growth of bitcoin economy would have changed, which means that the trendline should be recalculated with only the new data (since 1.1.2013 for example). The new booms and busts would conform to the steeper trend and not the old (which did call the bottom in 2011, and was very good in 2013). This would mean that $1M is reached sooner than 12/2016.

B1
Intermediate1 bull market is something that would now have started, and will run its course and crash to the trendline and below sometime so far in the future that it would have been better to buy now. Such as 2011 before the bubble. This will of course affect the trendline slope to the upside, since so long time would have been spent significantly above it.

B2
Intermediate2 bull market means that we make the new ATH and go beyond, but in the aftermath visit the trendline and below such that it is advantageous to wait considering the risks and such (going below $800). The trend would be pretty much intact in this scenario. (According to the trend, we would close the year 2014 at $6,356, which means that the likely price is between $3k-$13k.)

C
Bull market is not resumed, and we will turn down before making an ATH. Likely by the end of March, there will be an event allowing purchase at $300-$400 for the nimble, and the general consensus price will be at $500s, making this price available for all.

I would currently give the odds:
A = 15%
B1 = 20%
B2 = 25%
C = 40%.

Note that there will probably be flashcrashes in the way, which gives entry points to those who believe in the bull market but don't want to commit all now.

Do you still think btc can reach the forecast price ranges in the post above, albeit over a longer time frame?
donator
Activity: 2772
But it'll be worth it once we get the newtm forum!!!

Supposedly $100k/month (not sure for how long) was spent on getting that done, I now think my 10 BTC was not well-invested.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035
Bitcoin accepted here

But you're "Donator"  Shocked

How much do you have to donate to get the elite green sticker?
10BTC

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2514705

Fuck that.... 10BTC is worth $7K now... these guys had to donate significantly less back in the day

For real? Soon, or soontm?

I thought this has been a running joke/borderline scam for years already...  Cheesy
soontm it is then.  Cheesy

I've been a member for 3 years and when I joined, the new forum was readytm.
legendary
Activity: 1105

But you're "Donator"  Shocked

10BTC

Fuck that.... 10BTC is worth $7K now... these guys had to donate significantly less back in the day

legendary
Activity: 1330
dafar consulting

But you're "Donator"  Shocked

10BTC

Pages:
Jump to: