Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency! - page 22. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Russia follows the whole world. I think that the crypto currency in Russia will be legalized following the example of Belarus. If Russia does not do this, its lagging behind in financial development from other countries will be greater.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
very good news if russia will support and legalize cryptocurrency, this is a new breakthrough in building image in society that virtual currency will also legend its existence and hope other country also follow it
for today there is a lot of information that Russia is not only going to prohibit the crypto currency, but will also criminalize illegal financial transactions with the crypto currency.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
very good news if russia will support and legalize cryptocurrency, this is a new breakthrough in building image in society that virtual currency will also legend its existence and hope other country also follow it
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
And even such a power decided to legalize the crypto currency, which in my opinion will facilitate legalization all over the world.
Not far off that day when kriptavalyuta will be at the head of everything))
Activity: 112
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
That's a very good news if Russian government is starting to believe cryptocurrencies.

And they have their very own crypto which is called 'cryptorubble'. I don't have any much idea on what's happening with that crypto.

I admire the way Russian government thinks about cryptocurrencies if this is real and it's opposite with other countries since they are only thinking that crypto's are used only for illegal transfers.

I admire your naive mind

They are forced to take the crypto opportunity as they are in a tough situation. I don't want to talk about politics. It is a good news for crypto, but I think that they will try to control it more than it should be controlled. Anyway, we will see what will happen.

This are two totally different things. To make their own state crypto currency and give a permission to mine and use other cryprocurrencies as payment instrument.
They will never allow using of cryptocurrencyes as payment due political reasons of course. Can ya imagine that in the North Corea? Me too.
As ya may be know Venesuela issued  crypto bolivar to  get funds. It's not minable of course.  And - a surprise! Mining and others coins are still prohibited there. Due to political  reasons of course.
Activity: 33
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
That's a very good news if Russian government is starting to believe cryptocurrencies.

And they have their very own crypto which is called 'cryptorubble'. I don't have any much idea on what's happening with that crypto.

I admire the way Russian government thinks about cryptocurrencies if this is real and it's opposite with other countries since they are only thinking that crypto's are used only for illegal transfers.

I admire your naive mind

They are forced to take the crypto opportunity as they are in a tough situation. I don't want to talk about politics. It is a good news for crypto, but I think that they will try to control it more than it should be controlled. Anyway, we will see what will happen.
Activity: 31

what about my stakes?
what about my place?
maybe I made a mistake...
But do not do pokerface)

I admire your naive mind
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
And to give the chance to simple people to become new millionaires? I do not believe. These are just the words for minds calming that will never correspond to real government actions. Maybe in a far future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Yeah I've being contacted by a lot of Russian cryptos, I think it's happening for them soon
Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Russia is a huge country, there are many investors from Russia. It is profitable for all of us that Russia would use blockchain. Personally, I really hope so

It has the just enormous territory but the population is not so big. It's less than 150 million people. Compare it with the population of China or India and Russia doesn't look so influencing. So the news about crypto from Russia is far from being a strong force to change the crypto market dramatically.

Yes, you are right, but in russia there are many rich people. I'm also sure that in Russia there are people with huge wallets of bitcoin. and they can greatly influence the Crypto-currency and participate in large ico
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I am sure that they will adopt the law, because the entire world has already recognized crypto-currencies and if Russia does not do the same, it will very lag behind the whole world
Activity: 364
I heard that at the end of May they already plan to pass a law on crypto-currencies, thereby recognizing them as an asset
vyg
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
While it is difficult to imagine what the leadership of the country thinks. We'll wait for some news.
Activity: 406
I would wait for what laws will be adopted with respect to the crypto currency and then would say that it is good for this market or not. Until we see the list of adopted laws, it's too early to say that it will do good! Do not forget that this is Russia!
Activity: 238
I hope that it will be good but I know the trend - they want to make better but it happen like always. But maybe it will make ICO legal and safe.
Activity: 106
I  do not believe that this is possible. Some kind of legalization will be, but most likely it will be with wild restrictions and total control over all processes. If of course they can)
You must know Russia Smiley They want to control everything, including Viber and Telegram. Telegram now is in the process of blocking in Russia. Only several formalities left and it will be done. They will create own cryptocurrency and call all others illegal. So only one totally controlled by government will be possible to use legally. Not a lot of possibities for others.

That's it. I do not undestand the bunch of this schmoos talking about things they realized nothing. They already banned Linkedin. Does anyone listened something about this. I am afraid noone.
Russia is a user-friendly country for cryptocurrency and in future we can see more mining and ico coins from russia that too legally approved but russia wont tolerate fraud

You know nothing about Russia. This is the cause of big concern.
Pages:
Jump to: