Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency! - page 24. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I believe that sooner or later all states should legalize operations with crypto-currencies and the sooner Russia does this, the better
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
What is the source of this information as the price of bitcoin greatly depends on the news and we can't trust every source, most of them spread rumours to get short-term gains.
Activity: 332
Merit: 10
The project of the law "About digital assets" in Russia is raw, very uncertain and still needs lots of improvements and adjustments. Hard to say what will come out of it in the end. But, however, yes, Russia is adopting cryptocurrency and that's good news.
Activity: 10
Personally, it's a good idea but to do that is not easy
Activity: 44
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
im not an expert but i read a thread, says the crypto also depends on the population. If that so, cryptocurrency will also grow as russia is a big country. Am i right?
Activity: 420
Merit: 171

If you are updatred about any ICO PROJECT which is produced by our Russian friends has a good impact on marketing of crypto , I have been checking some ICO which is base in Slovenia, Estonia, these places are in particularly inside Russia, Putin made the right decision because central banks are controlled or under Rothschild family, and that family has a plan that is why Putin is opposing that, and one tactic is to adopt the idea of cryptocurrency. Soon Russia will be next to Japan adaptability.
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
yeah, big news and good news for all of investor
however, they havent not confirmed their law related to cryptocurrecy. We need to wait some more . However, in my opinion, this market will be gradually accepted worldwide for many reasons. mostly come from politic
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think the actions of the Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency ... is a very good act and can be a role model for other countries in the world .. besides profitable traders also profitable for the country.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
That is a step in the right direction by Russia and i hope other countries follow suit.Banning cryptocurrencies altogether will be detrimental to a country and so pragmatic steps are needed to allow for widespread adoption.Russia is showing the way now.What needs to be understood is that 2017 was a year virtually few crypto turbulence,this year most countries are weighing their options concerning how to streamline the use of cryptocurrencies and so all measures are being taken in most countries.
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
Cryptofan!
And in Belarus, from now on, full legalization of crypto-currencies. Including exchanges for fiat money, conducting ICO, crypto-exchange exchanges with fiat couples.
Activity: 238
Russia, like any other country, has its own strengths and weaknesses. And one of the strengths is that Russians are quite skillful and experienced in financial services. Moreover, CEO of the biggest bank in Russia, I mean Herman Gref, is very modern and broadminded person who promotes and facilitates integration all the newest technologies in Russia's financial sector.
As the ex-Minister of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade he has a great experience and authority in economics and politics and diplomacy as well.
So it's not surprising that crypto movement becomes more and more accepted not only by ordinary citizens but also by the government.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11

It was very good. I read the news that in May Russia should adopt a new law that allows payment by crypto currency. I hope this will be good news.
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: