Pages:
Author

Topic: Russian Gas ban - A problem for Europe or suicide for Russia? - page 10. (Read 14142 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172
Privacy Servers. Since 2009.
Wait, are you aware Bakhmut has fallen to the Russians? Sorry, if it was a spoiler for you. You'll probably find out next week!    

The message of the head of Wagner PMC Prigozhin and Russian propagandists that their "second army of the world" after ten months of incessant attacks on the small town of Bakhmut, finally took it, does not correspond to reality. Most of Bakhmut is now indeed controlled by the Russian occupiers, but its defenders retain control over some industrial and infrastructure facilities and the private sector of Bakhmut in an area called "Airplane" in the southwestern part of Bakhmut.

You are delusional. President Zelensky has admitted Bahmut has fallen by saying "Bakhmut is only in our hearts".
https://nypost.com/2023/05/21/zelensky-bakhmut-is-only-in-our-hearts-after-ukraine-loses-control-of-destroyed-city-to-russia/

Whatever your source could be, it's at least 4-5 days old. Bakhmut is under Russians now. Period.

Quote from: Argoo
But it is too early for Russians to rejoice. Having retreated from the central part of the city, the Armed Forces of Ukraine organized a “half-boiler plan” for the invaders in Bakhmut and now they “take” the enemy into a semi-circle due to the advantage of control over the high-altitude terrain surrounding this city. The Armed Forces of Ukraine successfully bypass Bakhmut from the north and south and gradually, taking into account the dry weather, begin to implement the operational encirclement of the Russians in Bakhmut using heavy equipment. Given that the city is located in a lowland, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have the ability to actually shoot the enemy from artillery from the hills around Bakhmut, and it is rather difficult for Russians to hide in its ruins, since the city is almost completely destroyed.

Possibly, but you're not providing any source so this info is hard to verify. And I believe claims that Bakhmut had been "completely destroyed" are overestimated. Same thing happened in Mariupol but it's almost completely rebuilt now.

Quote from: Argoo
Moreover, even such a temporary success of the Russians in Bakhmut is rather doubtful. Prigozhin himself recently said that more than 20,000 of his PMCs were killed during the storming of Bakhmut: about 10,000 of its professional members and the same number of recruited prisoners from Russian colonies. But the human rights organization of Russia "Seated Rus'" claims that there were about 50 thousand prisoners recruited for the war in Ukraine, about five thousand of them received an amnesty and returned home, and over 40 thousand died in Ukraine. And recently, US President Biden pointed out that Russia lost about a hundred thousand military personnel near Bakhmut. Thus, several square kilometers of the ruins of the district center Bakhmut cost Russia very dearly. But the Russians will still need to be able to get out of Bakhmut. Prigozhin has already announced that from June 1, his PMC will leave Bakhmut and give up their positions to the regular army. He feels that this "Pyrrhic" victory may soon turn into a major defeat. So the fighting in Bakhmut continues.

Muahahaha... so you're saying 120000 Russians died there? Here's a quote from that article: "Russia has suffered more than 100,000 casualties since December fighting in the eastern Ukrainian city of Bakhmut, a White House official said Monday. National Security Council spokesman John Kirby told reporters the figure includes about 20,000 soldiers killed in combat and 80,000 wounded." So, in fact no quite: 80k have been wounded even according to this over-exaggerated casualty report and could be back in service soonish.
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 1756

"Ukraine is at war with Russia. Any published article is carefully checked and redone so that it causes the greatest damage to Russia."
1. I have the feeling that I am reading news from the hospital for the mentally disabled Smiley By the way - tell me the facts - who checks and redoes it? Smiley
2. Ukraine defends itself from a terrorist attack, an international terrorist state, and an aggressor recognized by the international community, led by a criminal.
3. The greatest harm to Russia was caused by the Kremlin junta and supporters of racism Smiley
4. So you don't want to just read the articles published in Tegeraf about Russia - this is normal for supporters of the "Russian world" - fear of knowing the truth Smiley

PS About the total control of the mass media - don't measure everyone by yourself and your habits Smiley))
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 10505
According to a study by a working group of the Royal Society of Great Britain, the health risks due to the use of such projectiles are extremely low. The US Pentagon notes that there is not a single confirmed case of cancer.
ROFL. It is like the thief who was caught red-handed but was saying he is innocent. In any case you comment was priceless, it made me laugh so hard. Cheesy

It was a British supply, but now everything is in the past - shells with depleted uranium for 500 million dollars took off a week ago after hitting a warehouse near Khmelnitsky. Now this is the problem of Poland and Romania, where the wind blew away a finely dispersed radioactive cloud.
Yeah, that's the supply I was talking about although considering the huge amount of contradictory propaganda that were spread about this cloud I hesitate to bring it up. Besides there are far bigger problems involved in the long term after the usage of these nuclear munitions start. From the water that runs through Ukraine to the grains they farm and may want to ship out abroad.
I do hope the global market takes this into consideration.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 223
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Wait, are you aware Bakhmut has fallen to the Russians? Sorry, if it was a spoiler for you. You'll probably find out next week!    

The message of the head of Wagner PMC Prigozhin and Russian propagandists that their "second army of the world" after ten months of incessant attacks on the small town of Bakhmut, finally took it, does not correspond to reality. Most of Bakhmut is now indeed controlled by the Russian occupiers, but its defenders retain control over some industrial and infrastructure facilities and the private sector of Bakhmut in an area called "Airplane" in the southwestern part of Bakhmut.

But it is too early for Russians to rejoice. Having retreated from the central part of the city, the Armed Forces of Ukraine organized a “half-boiler plan” for the invaders in Bakhmut and now they “take” the enemy into a semi-circle due to the advantage of control over the high-altitude terrain surrounding this city. The Armed Forces of Ukraine successfully bypass Bakhmut from the north and south and gradually, taking into account the dry weather, begin to implement the operational encirclement of the Russians in Bakhmut using heavy equipment. Given that the city is located in a lowland, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have the ability to actually shoot the enemy from artillery from the hills around Bakhmut, and it is rather difficult for Russians to hide in its ruins, since the city is almost completely destroyed.

Moreover, even such a temporary success of the Russians in Bakhmut is rather doubtful. Prigozhin himself recently said that more than 20,000 of his PMCs were killed during the storming of Bakhmut: about 10,000 of its professional members and the same number of recruited prisoners from Russian colonies. But the human rights organization of Russia "Seated Rus'" claims that there were about 50 thousand prisoners recruited for the war in Ukraine, about five thousand of them received an amnesty and returned home, and over 40 thousand died in Ukraine. And recently, US President Biden pointed out that Russia lost about a hundred thousand military personnel near Bakhmut. Thus, several square kilometers of the ruins of the district center Bakhmut cost Russia very dearly. But the Russians will still need to be able to get out of Bakhmut. Prigozhin has already announced that from June 1, his PMC will leave Bakhmut and give up their positions to the regular army. He feels that this "Pyrrhic" victory may soon turn into a major defeat. So the fighting in Bakhmut continues.

legendary
What remarkable successes, economically! Smiley

Gazprom's decision not to pay dividends for the first time in almost 25 years dropped the company's shares by a third, approximately to the levels of the first days since the beginning of the "special operation". Analysts do not see drivers of significant growth if the status quo is maintained - in their opinion, Gazprom will now focus on financing investment projects from its own funds, and dividends will take a back seat. This will also affect the image of the market as a whole - investors have once again been convinced that "sudden things" can happen in any stock
What's happened
The main intrigue of the dividend season on the Russian market was resolved unexpectedly and extremely disappointed investors. Shareholders of Gazprom (50.23% of the share capital is controlled by the state) decided at the absentee annual meeting on June 30 that the company will not pay dividends at the end of 2021. The shares of the gas monopoly reacted to the first non-payment of dividends since 1998 with an instant collapse.
legendary
Ukrainian channels are quite free, and are not interested in systemic lies like Russian channels Smiley So if there are inaccuracies, then they are not significant. I understand that you don't like it, but that's not my problem Smiley

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You made my day! Hilarious! Ukraine is at war with Russia. Any article being published is thoroughly checked and altered the way it would cause most damage to Russia. The same happens in Russia. Being "free" and "independent" and publishing any truth in favor of opponent will lead to actions like banning, closing etc. It's called propaganda. Same thing happened during WW2 and before that. So, my little retarded friend, no articles from .ua websites. It's 1000% propaganda. Remember Mariupol? UA news outlets didn't report it was captured by Russians for weeks. Wait, are you aware Bakhmut has fallen to the Russians? Sorry, if it was a spoiler for you. You'll probably find out next week!   Grin

Quote from: DrBeer
But the telegraph is the only honest, unbiased, objective publication? Well, because there is an article that you liked, I understand correctly?
Come on then, everyone respects the telegraph, not selectively, but everything completely, there are a lot of interesting articles, will you also call them all the undeniable truth? Smiley
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/russia/

Placing this vague link here doesn't count. Please quote the article on topic and place a link to the source below. This is how it works.
copper member
Activity: 2058
Merit: 900
White Russian
It was a British supply, but now everything is in the past - shells with depleted uranium for 500 million dollars took off a week ago after hitting a warehouse near Khmelnitsky. Now this is the problem of Poland and Romania, where the wind blew away a finely dispersed radioactive cloud.

What cute, wet fantasies Smiley))
But throw these Kremlin fakes to spread, in the hope of some kind of effect. To begin with - do you imagine how it works and how it works, an artillery shell with an element of depleted uranium? And why, in general, can't it be "undermined", and its location in the center of an ordinary explosion does not give a "cloud of radiation contamination"?
This is information for you for general development: APFSDS shells have been delivered to Ukraine and transferred to the front lines (these are tank shells, for tanks of the Challenger 2 type).
Study his device, and apologize for saying SUCH nonsense Smiley)))
Would you like to say that a sharp surge in the concentration of bismuth, recorded by an air radioactivity monitor in Lublin, is definitely not a product of the decay of depleted uranium from British shells from an exploded warehouse near Khmelnitsky? Well, then the Poles definitely have nothing to worry about. In vain they panicked and bought up all the iodine tablets in pharmacies.
legendary

What cute, wet fantasies Smiley))
But throw these Kremlin fakes to spread, in the hope of some kind of effect. To begin with - do you imagine how it works and how it works, an artillery shell with an element of depleted uranium? And why, in general, can't it be "undermined", and its location in the center of an ordinary explosion does not give a "cloud of radiation contamination"?
This is information for you for general development: APFSDS shells have been delivered to Ukraine and transferred to the front lines (these are tank shells, for tanks of the Challenger 2 type).
Study his device, and apologize for saying SUCH nonsense Smiley)))

You better not worry about our shells, but tell us - how are things going with the Belgorod People's Republic, which is being liberated from the Kremlin junta? Smiley

References to Ukrainian resources are a rather weak argument, given their obvious bias in this matter. However, I understand your manic passion for counting the amount of money in other people's pockets, because Ukraine is now in the top 10 most miserable countries in the world according to the Telegraph.

Ukrainian channels are quite free, and are not interested in systemic lies like Russian channels Smiley So if there are inaccuracies, then they are not significant. I understand that you don't like it, but that's not my problem Smiley

But the telegraph is the only honest, unbiased, objective publication? Well, because there is an article that you liked, I understand correctly?
Come on then, everyone respects the telegraph, not selectively, but everything completely, there are a lot of interesting articles, will you also call them all the undeniable truth? Smiley
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/russia/

PS By the way - why did you keep silent about the entire article, for example, that Russia's strategic partner, Zimbabwe, topped this "rating"? And he said nothing that Russia is also a "leader" there, but with a low standard of living, although it has large mineral reserves in the world, a "stable economy", and "strategic world hydrocarbon reserves"? Or is it some other Russia they mean?
copper member
White Russian
And now I can easily prove it Smiley
References to Ukrainian resources are a rather weak argument, given their obvious bias in this matter. However, I understand your manic passion for counting the amount of money in other people's pockets, because Ukraine is now in the top 10 most miserable countries in the world according to the Telegraph.
legendary

Another pathetic attempt to manipulate information Smiley
And now I can easily prove it Smiley

Until April 2023, India bought out up to 70%, you can google it yourself.
https://www.rbc.ua/ukr/news/indiya-stala-naybilshim-pokuptsem-rosiyskoyi-1675754446.html

After that, India received a hint that they would not be well, because. fall under the rink of sanctions - she dropped the turnover and changed the scheme. But they are already doing this. The EU is seriously undertaking to restore order in this sector.
https://zn.ua/energetics/borrel-prizval-ohranichit-import-fuel-iz-indii-pererabotannoho-iz-nefti-rf-ft.html

Due to the impossibility of reselling, as it was until recently, India, yes, has reduced the volume of purchases. But since the beginning of 2023 - she was the leader Smiley

About margins - ask the respected Sithara007 - he will personally tell you how much oil products are on the local market, and how the Indian government profits from the local population, telling tales about oil at $ 100 per barrel Smiley

About oil at $30-35 per barrel - you will find a huge amount of information on the Internet.
For example: Reuters calculations showed that discounts on Urals oil in Russia's western ports for sale to India increased to $32-35 per barrel for some transactions when freight is not included in the price. Benchmark Brent crude fluctuated below $80 a barrel in early December.
At the same time, the cost of Russian oil for producers, including production, taxes and transportation costs to export ports, is about $15-45 per barrel, the agency writes, citing Deputy Energy Minister Pavel Sorokin.

I'll clarify - this is with the price of oil itself not more than $60 Smiley Can you subtract $32-35 from $60? Smiley

Oh yes. And most importantly, neither China nor India pays Russia in DOLLARS Smiley They pay with their candy wrappers, which Russia no longer knows what to do with, i.e. the dollar price in these deals is a FICT Smiley Prove the opposite? Smiley

"In the period from February 24, 2022 to February 14, 2023, Russia earned almost 197 billion euros" is a favorite tale of Russian propagandists. But it crumbles quickly, if you look at the schedule of receipt of income in the budget of the country of a terrorist. Yes, I agree, because. it is foolish to deny the reality - at the beginning of the year, due to the economic terrorism of the EU and attempts to undermine the hydrocarbon market, Russia really earned a lot of money. But this period did not last until February 2023, but approximately until the start of the replacement of gas and oil supplies to the EU from other sources. And this is about the summer of 2022. Those. for 4 months - at the PEAK, Russia, of course, earned more than usual, and then the prices flew down Smiley So your fairy tale is like an indicator of the "average temperature of patients in the hospital."

About the dollar: as I understand it, the main thing for you is not the meaning, and not even the content, but the sound Smiley
We understand, on the melons from the article you cited:
1. You seem to have been turned on by this phrase "The greenback's share in global reserves slid last year at 10 times the average speed of the past two decades"
2. Although it goes on very clearly, and most importantly realistically, it states that:
The US currency now accounts for about 58% of the world's total official reserves, up from 73% in 2001.

But you are fantasizing yourself wetly that dollar reserves have fallen 10 times? Is it true ? And nothing bothers you in numbers? It's true ? Smiley

Now try to understand what the phrase "The greenback's share in global reserves slid last year at 10 times the average speed of the past two decades" means? I suppose you did not quite understand WHAT IT IS ABOUT Smiley Which is not surprising at all!

PS Tell me - are you a moral masochist? Do you get satisfaction from being shown as a liar in front of everyone, and not very smart at that? Smiley
copper member
White Russian
As you are arguing over the price India pays for oil, the war in Ukraine entered the next level as the nuclear munitions started being shipped to Ukraine by UK and US. Apart from the environmental disaster the recent destruction of a shipment caused to both Ukraine and Western Europe, this could mean Russia could start using similar munitions.

Basically these things are worst that a nuclear bomb with long term effects. As an example you can check out Iraq where United States largely used depleted uranium munitions; 300 tons in total (by comparison the nuke US dropped on Japan was only 4 ton). The city of Al-Fallujah in Iraq is now known as Chernobyl 2.0 because of the level of radiation and the lingering effects of it.
That means my prediction over a year ago that US is trying to turn Ukraine into Afghanistan so that Russia experiences what US experience in Afghanistan (being stuck for 20 years and escaping eventually), is coming true but it is a combination of Afghanistan and Iraq .

P.S. It is interesting that NATO denies Ukraine a lot of conventional weapons such as fighter jets, any missile with a range higher than 200-300 km, tanks, decent air defense, tactical weapons such as cruise missiles, etc. but instead they send them the disastrous nuclear munitions!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 223
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
As you are arguing over the price India pays for oil, the war in Ukraine entered the next level as the nuclear munitions started being shipped to Ukraine by UK and US. Apart from the environmental disaster the recent destruction of a shipment caused to both Ukraine and Western Europe, this could mean Russia could start using similar munitions.

Basically these things are worst that a nuclear bomb with long term effects. As an example you can check out Iraq where United States largely used depleted uranium munitions; 300 tons in total (by comparison the nuke US dropped on Japan was only 4 ton). The city of Al-Fallujah in Iraq is now known as Chernobyl 2.0 because of the level of radiation and the lingering effects of it.
That means my prediction over a year ago that US is trying to turn Ukraine into Afghanistan so that Russia experiences what US experience in Afghanistan (being stuck for 20 years and escaping eventually), is coming true but it is a combination of Afghanistan and Iraq .

P.S. It is interesting that NATO denies Ukraine a lot of conventional weapons such as fighter jets, any missile with a range higher than 200-300 km, tanks, decent air defense, tactical weapons such as cruise missiles, etc. but instead they send them the disastrous nuclear munitions!
Depleted uranium projectiles are not nuclear or chemical weapons, so their use is not prohibited by international conventions. They are in service with a number of countries.

During the Gulf War in the early 1990s, an international coalition used about 780,000 of these shells against Iraq. In total, up to 300 tons of depleted uranium were used. During the invasion of Iraq in 2003, about 300,000 more rounds were fired. In addition, the US Army used them during operations in Kosovo and Bosnia and Herzegovina. Then about 40,000 shells were fired.

The use of depleted uranium in ammunition is associated with its properties - high mass density, due to which depleted uranium shells provide high armor-piercing action (due to an increase in kinetic energy) and cause significant damage beyond the barrier, which ultimately determines their effectiveness. Projectiles with depleted uranium can penetrate armor up to 700 mm.

The radioactivity of depleted uranium can be about 60% of normal, natural uranium. And the level is so low that dosimeters do not react to it.

According to a study by a working group of the Royal Society of Great Britain, the health risks due to the use of such projectiles are extremely low. The US Pentagon notes that there is not a single confirmed case of cancer.

Previously, there were various reports of allegedly dozens of dead and sick with cancer of Italian veterans who took part in the fighting in the Balkans. Official studies have denied the growth of cancer among the military.

The UN investigation also confirmed that the use of depleted uranium in the Balkans did not affect the environment or the population. Scientists from Italy revealed an increased content of uranium in the soil, which, however, did not exceed the permissible limits.

World Health Organization (WHO) calculations show that the maximum exposure to depleted uranium particles in the body is less than half of the annual dose limit for people who work in radiation conditions. And the risk of leukemia may increase by no more than 2%.

According to the IAEA conclusions, the radiological threat to the population and nature from the use of such munitions is not significant.

It seems that Russian stuffing is designed for the sensitivity of the topic of weapons with uranium.

Spinning fakes, Russian propaganda prefers not to remember that such ammunition is in service with the Russian Armed Forces. We are talking, in particular, about the Lead-1 projectiles, which also contain a core with depleted uranium. And they are included in the ammunition load of the T-80BVM, T-90 and T-72B3 tanks.

In addition, Ukraine does not have much choice: Russia is waging a war to destroy Ukraine as a state and the Ukrainian people as a nation. If Russia is afraid of the use of shells with depleted uranium on their armored vehicles, it can end the war any day by withdrawing its troops and equipment from the territory of Ukraine.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 10505
As you are arguing over the price India pays for oil, the war in Ukraine entered the next level as the nuclear munitions started being shipped to Ukraine by UK and US. Apart from the environmental disaster the recent destruction of a shipment caused to both Ukraine and Eastern Europe, this could mean Russia could start using similar munitions.

legendary
And here are the new data!

India, feeling the breath of sanctions on the back of its head, changed the scheme of working with oil from the country of the terrorist. Now India will buy oil from Russia, all at the dumping price. Then he processes it into a final product and takes it to the EU Smiley
Nothing personal - only business...

Russian oil continues to flow to Europe through third countries despite EU sanctions - Spiegel.

According to the publication, at least two tankers with Russian oil arrive at Indian ports every day, that's 70 tankers per month. After a certain time, part of this oil enters the EU in a processed form.

The only positive part of this project is that Russia does not receive super profits to finance the terrorist war it has started.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1344
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
It seems to me that we will be able to see when stocks run out, since in any case they are there for the next couple of years, it is difficult to talk about this topic. But the problem of sharing resources will of course economically kill the whole world in general.

Last winter was relatively mild, and therefore the demand for natural gas was low. It needs to be seen how the demand will go up from October this year, but as of now the prices are comparable to those in 2021-22. On top of that, countries such as Germany have restarted coal-fired powerplants, thereby reducing the dependence on natural gas. Only visible impact has been on the automobile and heavy engineering industries within Europe, but then it was just a matter of time for them. Heavy engineering was never viable in Europe, since the labor costs are much higher compared to those in China. Shortage of natural gas just accelerated the impending death of this sector.
legendary
^^^ I don't know from where you get this story of Russia selling it's crude at $35 per barrel. At this point, the Indian refiners are purchasing Urals at very close to the market rate. The FOB price is around $65, and another $20 per barrel gets added to it in the form of freight and insurance. So in total we are paying around $85 per barrel for the Urals crude. The crude from Saudi costs around $92 per barrel, including freight and insurance. So the difference is now very minimal. And although some of the banks are refusing to make the payments, there are plenty of alternate options available.

That's exactly what I'm talking about! A naive layman in India is told "yes, we buy at 100+ dollars per barrel, but there is a crisis in the world and a wild shortage of oil, because all the world's oil depends on Russia, you UNDERSTAND!".
After that, they make such smart and tense faces, and go into their offices to laugh at gullible citizens, and count their excess profits. And there is something to consider: 70 dollars of the declared price minus 35 dollars of the real = 35 dollars per barrel into your pocket. In invented you are only 35 dollars deceived? No ! Smiley And then plus $ 35 per barrel in the form of final gasoline or diesel fuel that you fill your vehicles with. Well, because oil is expensive! Smiley And of course - there is no price of 30-35 dollars, no Smiley))))
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
It seems to me that we will be able to see when stocks run out, since in any case they are there for the next couple of years, it is difficult to talk about this topic. But the problem of sharing resources will of course economically kill the whole world in general.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1344
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
FACTS again:
1. India is the largest buyer of the oil of the terrorist country, Urals brand.

2. Yes, China has recently increased its purchases a little, but India, as it has been, has remained the most important buyer of oil from the country of the terrorist.

3. India trades with Russia (as part of the world show "de-dollarization"  Grin Grin Grin ) in Indian rupees, which is not the first time the "fraternal people of Russia" squeals Smiley You can deny the reality, but done between Russia and India go in Indian rupees, between Russia and China - in Chinese yuan. Without Russia's right to exchange them for the dollars she critically needs!

4. Yes, the Indian government buys oil for a penny and sells it to its people at the market price, "I was talking about this Smiley

1. No. If you combine sea-borne and pipeline crude oil exports, China is the no.1 exporter and they are far ahead of India in terms of volumes. For Urals grade, India may be no.1, as China mostly purchases ESPO, Sokol and Arctic grades.

2. This is applicable only for Urals grade, which is also being purchased by China, Turkey and Bulgaria.

3. As per government data, the last time India traded with Russia using INR was back in March 2023. Russians refused to trade in INR after that and we have been using AED ever since.

4. You were saying that we re-export the Russian crude. That is not the case. Russian crude is refined and used for domestic consumption within India.
legendary
So - at the moment, India buys almost 70% of Russian Urals oil. It is a fact. Well, no one buys it anymore, why not buy it.

Yet another lie exposed:

Faced with Western sanctions on Russian oil, Russia increased crude oil shipments to China, India, Turkey, Egypt, and the United Arab Emirates. In fact, China contributed the most to Russia's oil export revenue since the war in Ukraine, at approximately 63 billion euros as of February 2023.

Crude oil has traditionally been the main source of fuel and energy export revenue of Russia, accounting for around 43 percent of the total. Between February 24, 2022, and February 14, 2023, Russia earned almost 197 billion euros from oil exports, including crude oil and refined products. Over the same period, EU countries paid around 83.3 billion euros for Russian oil, which was more than the amount spent on fossil gas and coal combined.

Source: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1350506/russia-crude-oil-shipments-by-destination/

Especially if you can make money from it. The scheme is extremely simple:
- Russia sells Urals oil to India at huge discounts
- India partially sells this oil on the domestic market with a 100% or more markup
- India mixes the rest of the oil with other grades of oil and sells it to other countries. Nominally, something is no longer Russian, but a kind of mix, the origin of which is difficult to prove.

Source/links for this info please. Otherwise it just looks made up by you.  Grin

Tell me, where is the world slipping out of the hands of the United States and abandoning the dollar? Smiley

The greenback’s share in global reserves slid last year at 10 times the average speed of the past two decades as a number of countries looked for alternatives after Russia’s invasion of Ukraine triggered sanctions, Jen and his Eurizon SLJ Capital Ltd. colleague Joana Freire wrote in a note. Adjusting for exchange rate movements, the dollar has lost about 11% of its market share since 2016 and double that amount since 2008, they said.

Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-04-18/de-dollarization-is-happening-at-a-stunning-pace-jen-says#xj4y7vzkg

But you can continue living in your imaginary world of fairies, unicorns and eternal dollar domination!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1696
Currently, in my opinion, the government of the Russian Federation is not faced with a catastrophic drop in oil and natural gas prices. 

The export of hydrocarbons continues, the export proceeds go to the country. 

The situation could become catastrophic in the event of a global recession in the world economy.  In this case, the US and Europe will have significant economic problems. 

However, these problems will be incomparable with the huge problems of the hydrocarbon exporting countries.  After all, the prices for hydrocarbons in this case will fall catastrophically (to $30 per barrel and below).
Pages:
Jump to: