Author

Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress] - page 187. (Read 56926 times)

copper member
Activity: 2058
Merit: 900
White Russian
Meanwhile, today three Ukrainian kamikaze drones attacked the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant. An attack on a nuclear facility (such as a nuclear power plant) is nuclear terrorism. Another achievement in the track record of Ukraine.

For clarity, there are reports of the RF storing weapons and other means of war in Zapo. Who is the psycho that decided to use a nuclear plant as shield??.

I doubt that such attack even happened in real life. "Ukrainian drones" is from the words of occupation administration, not from some video fact (unlike famous attack with a drone on oil refinery in Russia)

Looks like a russian provocation
Photo of the wreckage of the drones used by the Armed Forces of Ukraine to attack Energodar. In fairness, I note that a kilogram of TNT in a kamikaze drone is not capable of causing significant damage to the power units of a nuclear power plant, but this does not negate the fact that an attack on a nuclear facility is an act of nuclear terrorism.

Pulling this tiger's tail is a very bad idea.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
Meanwhile, today three Ukrainian kamikaze drones attacked the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant. An attack on a nuclear facility (such as a nuclear power plant) is nuclear terrorism. Another achievement in the track record of Ukraine.

For clarity, there are reports of the RF storing weapons and other means of war in Zapo. Who is the psycho that decided to use a nuclear plant as shield??.

I doubt that such attack even happened in real life. "Ukrainian drones" is from the words of occupation administration, not from some video fact (unlike famous attack with a drone on oil refinery in Russia)

Looks like a russian provocation

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

How do Ukrainians dare to use Ukrainian as a language!

Try making such a law in Italy or Belgium.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin

How do Ukrainians dare to use Ukrainian as a language!
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

An extremely simple question to start with - do you happen to work in Russia Today? Smiley)))
The approach is 100% consistent with the approaches in their offices. Don't be offended if I revealed your real job Smiley

1. To begin with, PROVE that the symbol of Azov is of Nazi origin Smiley In addition to some kind of nonsense, I did not read anything in your post.
2. It is not necessary at the beginning of the answer to distort the information and rely on it to "prove" the rest (Great history lesson, care to enlighten us how far back in that history Azov adopted the Nazi symbols?). Azov chose a historical old symbol, in the previous post everything is extremely accurately painted. I understand that this does not suit you, you need to carry to the masses the idiotic concept of the Nazi Kremlin "Ukrainians-Nazis" Smiley
3. You won't be able to push through the twisted information about what I said Smiley "So you're saying Germans don't know history, and shouldn't ban swastika because it's an ancient Buddhist symbol? Did I understand you correctly?" - no, not at all. I said that some ancient symbols could be used later for completely bad purposes. But this does not mean that we should ban, for example, ancient Indian treatises, because they contain images of what the Nazis later called the swastika!

And judging by the fact that you still continue to insist on the identity of the symbol of Azov with some kind of Nazi symbols, this fact most likely indicates problems with your vision Smiley

By the way - the letter "Z" periodically slips in your text - it absolutely corresponds to the Nazi symbols, both Hitler's Germany (Wolfsangel) and Putin's Russia ("Z") ...

Bottom line: if you want a normal dialogue, behave accordingly. And with such nonsense and solid lies - this is for you in the Rostov courtyard, where you will be 24 * 7, telling these tales to grannies soviet! Smiley

And most importantly - why, among all that you have collected incomprehensibly where, there is not a single photo from the den of modern Nazism - Russia? With their almost annual congresses of Nazis from all over the world, their marches and ziggings to their leaders? Forgot ? Or get fired? Smiley
legendary

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
... tell your nurse - you have to be careful with haloperidol - an overdose gives very strange effects, well, like this "news" of yours! Smiley

Although stop! I apologize ! Wrong ! Reading your "news", I'm almost sure that you are the main author for this news site https://redburda.ru/

You don't seem to understand that Russia and the Ukraine are sister countries, and that the so-called war is simply big sister Russia straightening out little sister Ukraine. It's just like the police actions that the US has been doing around the world since WW2, except that this one is a civil dispute.

Cool

Yeah, they convinced ... You are not from the "red burda", you write humoresques to the Petrosian Smiley

Elder sister Huh Are you seriously Huh When there were universities in Kyiv, developed social institutions, civilization, the "elder sister" still ran with her bare ass among the swamps and ate toads! Until the Mongol-Tatars took her as their slave! I read you - but I see Petrosyan! Burn more humoresques in crazy style Smiley
legendary
Do not die for Putin

But I guess you would also want to make a few comments about the attack by RF troops of the Nuclear Plant at Zapo, which is documented in CCTV by the way.

https://theconversation.com/russian-troops-fought-for-control-of-a-nuclear-power-plant-in-ukraine-a-safety-expert-explains-how-warfare-and-nuclear-power-are-a-volatile-combination-178588

Russian forces have taken control of Europe’s largest nuclear power plant after shelling the Zaporizhzhia facility in the Ukrainian city of Enerhodar.

The overnight assault caused a blaze at the facility, prompting fears over the safety of the plant and evoking painful memories in a country still scarred by the world’s worst nuclear accident, at Chernobyl in 1986. The site of that disaster is also under Russian control as of Feb. 24, 2022.

I really hope that one of the few non-idiots that may eventually get to speak with Adolf Putin tell him that a nuclear cloud from Zapo is very likely to end up in the RF.

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

... tell your nurse - you have to be careful with haloperidol - an overdose gives very strange effects, well, like this "news" of yours! Smiley

Although stop! I apologize ! Wrong ! Reading your "news", I'm almost sure that you are the main author for this news site https://redburda.ru/

You don't seem to understand that Russia and the Ukraine are sister countries, and that the so-called war is simply big sister Russia straightening out little sister Ukraine. It's just like the police actions that the US has been doing around the world since WW2, except that this one is a civil dispute.

Cool
legendary

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
copper member
White Russian
legendary
Do not die for Putin
The reason Putin calls Ukraine 'Nazi' is seen in the turmoil of the change of ambassador to Germany

Meanwhile, the planned rotation of the allied forces in the Donbas seems to have ended, and with it the operational pause. I think in the near future we should expect a significant increase in the intensity of fighting along the entire line of contact.

While the RF speaks of "rotation", the young try to avoid the draft at all costs - they do not want to be "rotated" into planting pots - their trust in Adolf Putin's promises is inexistent. Why could that be?

The official sources in UK (take with a pinch of salt, like anything official in times of war) speak of insufficient RF troops to carry offensive actions in a wide front. The RF is limited to a very expensive and slow terror and demolition war. Perhaps some of the "precission posters" here may want to join?

Meanwhile the glorious armed forces of Russia have successfully used a SAM against their own Su-34.

They also destroyed HIMARS loader vehicle. But there is one problem - such thing doesn't even exist Smiley
https://gagadget.com/en/war/147748-the-russian-ministry-of-defense-claimed-to-have-destroyed-the-himars-loader-which-actually-does-not-exist/

Another example of "precision publishing".

Adolf Putin insists he is not a Nazi, but meanwhile:
https://deadline.com/2022/07/russian-marina-ovsyannikova-detained-moscow-1235071303/

Marina Ovsyannikova, the Russian journalist who daringly interrupted a live TV broadcast to protest her country’s invasion of Ukraine, was briefly detained by Russian authorities for a second time over the weekend.

News of her arrest broke Sunday on her Telegram account after friends posted that she had been picked up by police in Moscow while cycling and was bundled into a white van.

copper member
White Russian
The reason Putin calls Ukraine 'Nazi' is seen in the turmoil of the change of ambassador to Germany

Meanwhile, the planned rotation of the allied forces in the Donbas seems to have ended, and with it the operational pause. I think in the near future we should expect a significant increase in the intensity of fighting along the entire line of contact.
Activity: 549
Merit: 42
I guess this is totally cool to you too?

Absolutely (picture is clickable)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 6618
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
Reply to 1miau

Well, link a credible German source where your position is explained. There's no credible source because my description is what's happening in Germany currently.
How do I know which German source you consider "credible"? We can play this football all day long. You can name a couple of sources that meet your criteria.

It's funny when a Putin apologist tries to quote a German source, they are always quoting the least credible outlets in Germany.  Cheesy Cheesy
BILD Zeitung is based on rage, hate and fear. (or fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD)).
The only purpose of BILD is to sell their newspaper. And yes, what's selling better than "monster winter incoming, no gas for heating, we are all gonna die"  Cheesy

In your opinion, everyone who condemns the Nazis, opposes the killing of civilians and quotes Bild, are Putin's apologists? You have an interesting position in life, but in any case thank you for opening my eyes to Build.
No, you didn't understand what I've explained above.
BILD is reporting everything as long as it's beneficial to get more readers, more views, more clicks, more attention, more drama.
BILD isn't a pro Putin outlet, it's a pro attention for their news outlet.

I was saying that Putin apologists are always quoting the least credible sources from Germany, BILD, Lafontaine News, Conspiracy Blogs, Con Artists etc.

Tell me then please also, how do people in Germany feel about the Der Spiegel, which removed from its website a video about Ukrainian soldiers held a woman hostage for two months? Such actions by Der Spiegel do not inspire much confidence.

https://www.jungewelt.de/artikel/425938.mariupol-halbe-wahrheit-im-spiegel.html
LOL, Lafontaine News isn't a credible source.  Roll Eyes
I wouldn't even call it 100% Lafontaine News because even Lafontaine's hot takes are more nuanced (only a little bit).  Cheesy
Of course Lafontaine News is spreading pro Putin propaganda.

In fact, the Russian authorities do not care about almost everyone who calls this conflict a 'war'. And for much harsher statements about Putin and the Russian army, they don’t put them in jail at all. Many well-known Russian journalists, popular bloggers, military experts call this a 'war' and no one touches them. Live TV presenters call this conflict a 'war', and then after a couple of seconds they correct themselves, adding that the war is not against Ukraine, but against the collective West or NATO. In Russia, if the ruling elite wants to, anyone can be arrested - "If there was a man, there would be an article" <.
Specifically, this municipal deputy Gorinov received a prison term:
Officially - for the fact that he protested against the holding of a children's competition, saying that "entertainment is unacceptable" wildness "against the background of hostilities in a neighboring state".
Ok, so next step in Russian propaganda: there is a WAR but we are the good ones INVADING ( Huh Huh Huh) another country.
Hitler had also some good intentions when invading Poland, huh?  Roll Eyes

Unofficially, this is an indicative flogging to demotivate other people with similar ideas, as well as for the fact that he supported the Navalnists (like Ilya Yashin), at the initiative of which sanctions were imposed on many members of the Russian elite in the West and their bank accounts were frozen.
Ok, great men, I'll remember their names.  Smiley
Well done!

Naturally, I consider this an unfair decision, as in principle with Assange. However, even such a punishment is much milder than in Ukraine. A few days ago, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine reported that it brought 163 people to criminal liability for collaboration activities. Simply put, if a person from Ukraine publicly supports Russia, then he will be imprisoned. I suspect that hotheads in the Ukrainian SBU, for the words "special operation", the Russian flag, for the symbols Z or V, not only hurt, but simply shoot, as they executed a member of the negotiating delegation for suspicions of pro-Russian views, despite the fact that there is no official death penalty in Ukraine.
Well, who's invading another country here?
It's like acting surprised that nazi flags aren't welcome in Poland while Germany invaded in 1939.  Cheesy Cheesy

I noticed that you write WAR in capslock. Thank you, this gave me courage, now I am one step closer to overthrowing the Putin's regime.
Great, Mr. WAR supporter!

@1miau tell me your thoughts. How do Ukraine and Russia manage to fight each other, but at the same time, Russian gas continues to flow through Ukrainian territory and no one bombs this pipe?
Because Putin is busy bombing civilians?  Huh

Even during the military operations, European officials can freely travel to Kyiv, and why, during the WAR, Russia does not bomb the roads along which weapons are brought from Europe and does not bomb TV towers, as the main mouthpiece of Ukrainian propaganda? Somehow it does not fit, in my opinion, what do you think?
It does not fit because you are misinformed  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Russia bombed the Kyiv TV Tower: https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-60542877
Russia is bombing Ukrainian weapon deliveries and depots.
Politicians couldn't travel freely to Kyiv when Russia still occupied territory there.
But luckily, Ukraine fought back and Russia isn't anymore anywhere near Kyiv (but still firing missiles, of course).

IMPORTANT TASK FOR YOU:

Since you are having too much free time obviously, I have a TASK for you:

1. War supporters like you should visit some Ukrainian cities, where Putin's troops bombed everything to the ground.
2. Meet some Ukrainian civilians, maybe *some* of them have survived Putin's bombings.
3. Tell them your pro Putin bullshit lies.
4. Profit (you'll get a slap in your face for whitewashing Putin's war)  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
It would be even more fun to watch this guy running around the square somewhere in Tel Aviv in a nazi t-shirt. I wonder how many minutes would've passed before these good looking gals slaughtered him.

We can give many more examples of t-shirts playing with fire.

A Nazi t-shirt almost anywhere in the world
A t-shirt saying something like "Israeli and proud" in Palestine
A rainbow t-shirt in Chechnya
A t-shirt saying "there's no God" or "Christian God is the only God" in Iran or Afghanistan

He did it on purpose, wanted to get into an argument with people. He got lucky that the cops got him first.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
And your words about the fact that the Russians were not destroyed - you can go to Mariupol and ask locals there, what do they think about the Russian army and the Azov battalion. About the Nazi Azov last month, an article was published in a Greek newspaper, how Azov militants held Russian-speaking citizens of Mariupol as hostages. Here is a screenshot from there with translation into English.

https://talkimg.com/images/2023/09/10/mehtz.png

There is also a censored fragment from Spanish RTVE channel about Azov.
https://talkimg.com/images/2023/09/10/meoc2.jpeg
Why you're asking him to go to Mariupol? Have you been in Mariupol yourself that you can verify that these things that they said is true? Why other people who were able to get out of Mariupol telling completely different things and not praising RF army.

Meanwhile the glorious armed forces of Russia have successfully used a SAM against their own Su-34.

They also destroyed HIMARS loader vehicle. But there is one problem - such thing doesn't even exist Smiley
https://gagadget.com/en/war/147748-the-russian-ministry-of-defense-claimed-to-have-destroyed-the-himars-loader-which-actually-does-not-exist/
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
These facts would immediately convince us that it was Ukraine that attacked peaceful Russia! Smiley

Russian tanks were peacefully heading to Lisbon via Berlin but Ukraine got in the way. True story.
legendary

So much effort and time spent ... But you could just say:
- crucified a boy in a T-shirt
- Grandma was raped with polyurethane foam
- Eurovision 2017 will not take place in Ukraine
- Several divisions of African-Americans and gays are fighting in Ukraine.
- in the east of Ukraine there are dozens of biological laboratories. They invented AIDS and COVID!
- a lattice welded on top of the tank turret will nullify the striking effect of Javelin!
- Russian troops are the strongest, and Americans without toilet paper and a burger - do not go to war! The Chinese confirm. Bulgarians are delighted!
- Givi's murder was organized by Zoryan and Shkiryak!
- In Ukraine, hungry people take bread from pigeons
- In Ukraine, they immediately kill for the Russian language, but at first they hang them. And then they shoot!
- Plague epidemic among the Ukrainian military
- Ukraine has become a center for the legalization of ISIS militants

These facts would immediately convince us that it was Ukraine that attacked peaceful Russia! Smiley

PS All the above "facts" you can see in the news of the leading state channels in Russia! Russia never lies!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1786
In order to dump coins one must have coins
What if we combine those two? What would happened if you showed up in Germany with this flag? Rhetorical question

I'll start from afar Smiley
Probably for the communist STAR it is necessary to destroy the US flag, where are the stars? Or destroy the ancient Slavic and ancient Indian epics where there is a Kolovrat or a swastika? Or everyone who has a star should be banned and destroyed symbolism? It is only communist, is it true that there are no others? Smiley
I brought these simple examples to what - you need to STUDY history, and not rush to the first visual coincidence.

Also, you have to be CAREFUL.
1. If you CAREFULLY look at the Wolfsangel of Nazi Germany, you will notice a noticeable difference. Well, at least it has a "mirror" display of the Azov symbol.
2. In the law, which you cite, there is:
- such an exception: "the swastika as a symbol of the Nazi Party, prohibited in all variants, including mirrored, inverted etc. (exceptions are only applied to swastikas used as religious symbols in Hindu, Buddhist, and Jain temples)"
- such a restriction: "Wolfsangel used by the 2nd, 3rd and 34th Waffen-SS, Hitler Youth and Junge Front", but there is no mention of the Old Slavonic symbol, the symbol of the Azov regiment.
Do you understand what is your mistake? The mistake is that the "Azov" symbol is NOT FORBIDDEN in Germany! Smiley

By the way, the “joke” is in the Russian Wikipedia, for some reason they cowardly cut off the information, and present it like this: “Wolfsangel - In Germany, the symbol is not officially banned, except for the case of using the banned neo-Nazi organization Junge Front (German: Junge Front, JF) as symbols )". Here they deliberately "forgotten" the Waffen-SS, where a huge number of Russians served, and the "Hitler Youth", on the basis of which the Russian "Yunnarmiya" was copied Smiley

And now I’m explaining where it came from and what the “Azov” symbol means. Combat formations of which, by the way, destroy the Nazis in the form of rashists with the highest quality Smiley
So - the central figure of the emblem of "Azov" is one of the most used symbols in the Ukrainian military tradition. The so-called "Hook" sign was extremely popular among the Volyn gentry and Cossack families (many centuries before the Nazis). In the modern interpretation of the patriots of Ukraine, it is a monogram, the intersection of two letters "I" and "N", which symbolize our central slogan - "The Idea of ​​the Nation". By the way, the letter N has the old Ukrainian spelling in the monogram (this is how it was written in ancient Russian and Cossack documents before the spelling reform of Peter's time).

History reference:
The wolf's hook, one of the most interesting subrunic symbols, was originally a pagan sign that "saved from werewolves." Later it became a heraldic symbol, meaning a wolf pit (hunting trap). It is still present on the coats of arms of many European cities, for example - Erwitt, Dassendorf, Burgwedel, Wolfstein. In the 15th century, the "wolf hook" became the emblem of several peasant uprisings, thanks to which it acquired the basic meaning of freedom and independence, and in military heraldry - power protection, protection of the owner, a mirror image of any attack. - the press service of "Azov" reports.

PS And the law to which you referred - I think it is excellent and fair! Symbols of totalitarian, bastard, misanthropic parties, formations, regimes must be destroyed! I absolutely agree with this law! By the way - why is the Vlasov (Russian fascist henchmen) tricolor not taken into account there? Smiley This is also a symbol of Nazism, not without reason Russia attached it to the Kremlin!

Great history lesson, care to enlighten us how far back in that history Azov adopted the Nazi symbols? (Hint 2014). So you're saying Germans don't know history, and shouldn't ban swastika because it's an ancient Buddhist symbol? Did I understand you correctly?

I guess this is totally cool to you too?

Cause you know everybody needs to learn history, look CAREFULLY and will notice the difference. Just like Azov, the symbol on the Aryan Nations (North American anti-semitic, neo-Nazi, white supremacist terrorist organization) flag is also actually just a mirror of the wolfsangel, silly mistake, which makes them both totally fine? Geez everyone is so dumb, it's a good thing that you're here to reeducate everyone. Do you think if they also make up some bullshit story about an I and N that there are enough dumb people to actually believing them too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Nations

And who cares that the Schwarze Sonne (Black Sun) is literally just three swastikas, arranged behind a sun and
In the late 20th century, the Black Sun symbol became widely used by neo-fascist, neo-Nazi,[6] the far-right and white nationalists. The symbol often appears on extremist flags, t-shirts, posters, websites and in extremist publications associated with such groups. Modern far-right groups often refer to the symbol as the sun wheel or Sonnenrad.[5][7][8]

The name "Black Sun" came into wider use after the publication of a 1991 occult thriller novel, Die Schwarze Sonne von Tashi Lhunpo (The Black Sun of Tashi Lhunpo), by the pseudonymous author Russell McCloud. The book links the Wewelsburg mosaic with the neo-Nazi concept of the "Black Sun", invented by former SS officer Wilhelm Landig as a substitute for the Nazi swastika and a symbol for a mystic energy source that was supposed to renew the Aryan race.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(symbol)

Please entertain us with your best attempt at pointing out how everyone is mistaken, through some obscure history reference, reeducate everyone and explain how this is totally normal and should be acceptable to everyone, go on...

Jump to: