Author

Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress] - page 188. (Read 56950 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

So much effort and time spent ... But you could just say:
- crucified a boy in a T-shirt
- Grandma was raped with polyurethane foam
- Eurovision 2017 will not take place in Ukraine
- Several divisions of African-Americans and gays are fighting in Ukraine.
- in the east of Ukraine there are dozens of biological laboratories. They invented AIDS and COVID!
- a lattice welded on top of the tank turret will nullify the striking effect of Javelin!
- Russian troops are the strongest, and Americans without toilet paper and a burger - do not go to war! The Chinese confirm. Bulgarians are delighted!
- Givi's murder was organized by Zoryan and Shkiryak!
- In Ukraine, hungry people take bread from pigeons
- In Ukraine, they immediately kill for the Russian language, but at first they hang them. And then they shoot!
- Plague epidemic among the Ukrainian military
- Ukraine has become a center for the legalization of ISIS militants

These facts would immediately convince us that it was Ukraine that attacked peaceful Russia! Smiley

PS All the above "facts" you can see in the news of the leading state channels in Russia! Russia never lies!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1786
In order to dump coins one must have coins
What if we combine those two? What would happened if you showed up in Germany with this flag? Rhetorical question

I'll start from afar Smiley
Probably for the communist STAR it is necessary to destroy the US flag, where are the stars? Or destroy the ancient Slavic and ancient Indian epics where there is a Kolovrat or a swastika? Or everyone who has a star should be banned and destroyed symbolism? It is only communist, is it true that there are no others? Smiley
I brought these simple examples to what - you need to STUDY history, and not rush to the first visual coincidence.

Also, you have to be CAREFUL.
1. If you CAREFULLY look at the Wolfsangel of Nazi Germany, you will notice a noticeable difference. Well, at least it has a "mirror" display of the Azov symbol.
2. In the law, which you cite, there is:
- such an exception: "the swastika as a symbol of the Nazi Party, prohibited in all variants, including mirrored, inverted etc. (exceptions are only applied to swastikas used as religious symbols in Hindu, Buddhist, and Jain temples)"
- such a restriction: "Wolfsangel used by the 2nd, 3rd and 34th Waffen-SS, Hitler Youth and Junge Front", but there is no mention of the Old Slavonic symbol, the symbol of the Azov regiment.
Do you understand what is your mistake? The mistake is that the "Azov" symbol is NOT FORBIDDEN in Germany! Smiley

By the way, the “joke” is in the Russian Wikipedia, for some reason they cowardly cut off the information, and present it like this: “Wolfsangel - In Germany, the symbol is not officially banned, except for the case of using the banned neo-Nazi organization Junge Front (German: Junge Front, JF) as symbols )". Here they deliberately "forgotten" the Waffen-SS, where a huge number of Russians served, and the "Hitler Youth", on the basis of which the Russian "Yunnarmiya" was copied Smiley

And now I’m explaining where it came from and what the “Azov” symbol means. Combat formations of which, by the way, destroy the Nazis in the form of rashists with the highest quality Smiley
So - the central figure of the emblem of "Azov" is one of the most used symbols in the Ukrainian military tradition. The so-called "Hook" sign was extremely popular among the Volyn gentry and Cossack families (many centuries before the Nazis). In the modern interpretation of the patriots of Ukraine, it is a monogram, the intersection of two letters "I" and "N", which symbolize our central slogan - "The Idea of ​​the Nation". By the way, the letter N has the old Ukrainian spelling in the monogram (this is how it was written in ancient Russian and Cossack documents before the spelling reform of Peter's time).

History reference:
The wolf's hook, one of the most interesting subrunic symbols, was originally a pagan sign that "saved from werewolves." Later it became a heraldic symbol, meaning a wolf pit (hunting trap). It is still present on the coats of arms of many European cities, for example - Erwitt, Dassendorf, Burgwedel, Wolfstein. In the 15th century, the "wolf hook" became the emblem of several peasant uprisings, thanks to which it acquired the basic meaning of freedom and independence, and in military heraldry - power protection, protection of the owner, a mirror image of any attack. - the press service of "Azov" reports.

PS And the law to which you referred - I think it is excellent and fair! Symbols of totalitarian, bastard, misanthropic parties, formations, regimes must be destroyed! I absolutely agree with this law! By the way - why is the Vlasov (Russian fascist henchmen) tricolor not taken into account there? Smiley This is also a symbol of Nazism, not without reason Russia attached it to the Kremlin!

Great history lesson, care to enlighten us how far back in that history Azov adopted the Nazi symbols? (Hint 2014). So you're saying Germans don't know history, and shouldn't ban swastika because it's an ancient Buddhist symbol? Did I understand you correctly?

I guess this is totally cool to you too?

Cause you know everybody needs to learn history, look CAREFULLY and will notice the difference. Just like Azov, the symbol on the Aryan Nations (North American anti-semitic, neo-Nazi, white supremacist terrorist organization) flag is also actually just a mirror of the wolfsangel, silly mistake, which makes them both totally fine? Geez everyone is so dumb, it's a good thing that you're here to reeducate everyone. Do you think if they also make up some bullshit story about an I and N that there are enough dumb people to actually believing them too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Nations

And who cares that the Schwarze Sonne (Black Sun) is literally just three swastikas, arranged behind a sun and
In the late 20th century, the Black Sun symbol became widely used by neo-fascist, neo-Nazi,[6] the far-right and white nationalists. The symbol often appears on extremist flags, t-shirts, posters, websites and in extremist publications associated with such groups. Modern far-right groups often refer to the symbol as the sun wheel or Sonnenrad.[5][7][8]

The name "Black Sun" came into wider use after the publication of a 1991 occult thriller novel, Die Schwarze Sonne von Tashi Lhunpo (The Black Sun of Tashi Lhunpo), by the pseudonymous author Russell McCloud. The book links the Wewelsburg mosaic with the neo-Nazi concept of the "Black Sun", invented by former SS officer Wilhelm Landig as a substitute for the Nazi swastika and a symbol for a mystic energy source that was supposed to renew the Aryan race.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(symbol)

Please entertain us with your best attempt at pointing out how everyone is mistaken, through some obscure history reference, reeducate everyone and explain how this is totally normal and should be acceptable to everyone, go on...

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
Meanwhile the glorious armed forces of Russia have successfully used a SAM against their own Su-34.

Demilitarization of nazis in process as i see  Grin

Without jokes, friendly fire is typical story. But while ukrainian forces are likely to shot down UAV (because it's often very hard to distinguish your UAVs from enemy ones) russians downing their own jets.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Meanwhile the glorious armed forces of Russia have successfully used a SAM against their own Su-34.

legendary
What if we combine those two? What would happened if you showed up in Germany with this flag? Rhetorical question

I'll start from afar Smiley
Probably for the communist STAR it is necessary to destroy the US flag, where are the stars? Or destroy the ancient Slavic and ancient Indian epics where there is a Kolovrat or a swastika? Or everyone who has a star should be banned and destroyed symbolism? It is only communist, is it true that there are no others? Smiley
I brought these simple examples to what - you need to STUDY history, and not rush to the first visual coincidence.

Also, you have to be CAREFUL.
1. If you CAREFULLY look at the Wolfsangel of Nazi Germany, you will notice a noticeable difference. Well, at least it has a "mirror" display of the Azov symbol.
2. In the law, which you cite, there is:
- such an exception: "the swastika as a symbol of the Nazi Party, prohibited in all variants, including mirrored, inverted etc. (exceptions are only applied to swastikas used as religious symbols in Hindu, Buddhist, and Jain temples)"
- such a restriction: "Wolfsangel used by the 2nd, 3rd and 34th Waffen-SS, Hitler Youth and Junge Front", but there is no mention of the Old Slavonic symbol, the symbol of the Azov regiment.
Do you understand what is your mistake? The mistake is that the "Azov" symbol is NOT FORBIDDEN in Germany! Smiley

By the way, the “joke” is in the Russian Wikipedia, for some reason they cowardly cut off the information, and present it like this: “Wolfsangel - In Germany, the symbol is not officially banned, except for the case of using the banned neo-Nazi organization Junge Front (German: Junge Front, JF) as symbols )". Here they deliberately "forgotten" the Waffen-SS, where a huge number of Russians served, and the "Hitler Youth", on the basis of which the Russian "Yunnarmiya" was copied Smiley

And now I’m explaining where it came from and what the “Azov” symbol means. Combat formations of which, by the way, destroy the Nazis in the form of rashists with the highest quality Smiley
So - the central figure of the emblem of "Azov" is one of the most used symbols in the Ukrainian military tradition. The so-called "Hook" sign was extremely popular among the Volyn gentry and Cossack families (many centuries before the Nazis). In the modern interpretation of the patriots of Ukraine, it is a monogram, the intersection of two letters "I" and "N", which symbolize our central slogan - "The Idea of ​​the Nation". By the way, the letter N has the old Ukrainian spelling in the monogram (this is how it was written in ancient Russian and Cossack documents before the spelling reform of Peter's time).

History reference:
The wolf's hook, one of the most interesting subrunic symbols, was originally a pagan sign that "saved from werewolves." Later it became a heraldic symbol, meaning a wolf pit (hunting trap). It is still present on the coats of arms of many European cities, for example - Erwitt, Dassendorf, Burgwedel, Wolfstein. In the 15th century, the "wolf hook" became the emblem of several peasant uprisings, thanks to which it acquired the basic meaning of freedom and independence, and in military heraldry - power protection, protection of the owner, a mirror image of any attack. - the press service of "Azov" reports.

PS And the law to which you referred - I think it is excellent and fair! Symbols of totalitarian, bastard, misanthropic parties, formations, regimes must be destroyed! I absolutely agree with this law! By the way - why is the Vlasov (Russian fascist henchmen) tricolor not taken into account there? Smiley This is also a symbol of Nazism, not without reason Russia attached it to the Kremlin!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

And of course, because of that russian occupation administration forbid learning of ukrainian language on occupied territories?

Don't you think it's the vacations?
What are you making up?
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
It being peddled on Jewtube lends even more strength to the hypothesis.

Ehmmmmmm. Are you grandfather were hanged for being nazi and because of that you're angry to jews? Since I'm a half jew, I can say  that any shit happened to you was of course our evil plan. Directed directly from Nibiru

Jewtube, under it's current ownership, has invited the ADL to perform whatever censorship pleases the ADL, and they do so with gusto and at the expense of persons who are involved in simple and honest scholarship which the ADL doesn't happen to like because it conflicts with their narrative and agenda.  What pleases the ADL (and many other groups of their ilk) is censorship along a pretty well-worn and well documented scheme which they believe (probably incorrectly) advances the causes of 'their tribe'.

My reference to the entity as 'Jewtube' is a reflection of this reality and very little else.  If you want to take it as 'antisemitic', fine.  The word itself has been flogged and abused into a state of uselessness.  At least for any thinking person who has some clue about how the world works in 2022.

---

Edit:  (Time consuming stud service duties accomplished.  Mission successful.)

I won't say that my grandfathers fought in WW-II against 'the Nazis' (because they were too old) but a number of people in my family around that generation did.  Also, on the Left Coast, it was 'them dirty yellow Japs' who were more on people's minds.  I do find it ironic that it's me, the putative 'antisemitism' who is is happy to see the swastika tattoo guys paying the price for their rather repulsive ideology while you, the 'half-Jew', seem to the one of their biggest supporters.  I guess if the ADL gives a nazi the stamp of approval on the basis that these 'new nazis' don't bother Jewish interests, it's good enough for you?

Honestly, it's not at all surprising to see a bond between (quasi-religious influenced) Jews and people like the Nazis since, among other repulsive philosophies, they often share an ethnic supremacists mindset at a fundamental level.  'Chosen' and all that.  Among the most censored stuff around is the tie between the Zionists and the Nazis in the WW-II time frame, probably because it conflicts with some of the mythology conjured into existence about the 'Holocaust' by the likes of the ADL, Hollywierd, the captured 'public education' systems, etc.

legendary
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
So its normal in Ukraine to get detained if you mention Russia, or wear t-shirt like that?

Yep, this is normal. If your fellow citizens get killed by russia it's normal to hate all russian and don't allow its symbols.

If he would be Russian instead American, would he just "disappear"?

In Lviv metro, yes.
Since I doubt that you have even a little humor, let me clarify: He would be detained the same as this american.

It being peddled on Jewtube lends even more strength to the hypothesis.

Ehmmmmmm. Are you grandfather were hanged for being nazi and because of that you're angry to jews? Since I'm a half jew, I can say  that any shit happened to you was of course our evil plan. Directed directly from Nibiru

As for "denazification", it doesn't define all the inhabitants of Ukraine as neo-Nazis.

Actions of Russian forces (and Kremlin trolls on this board too) is what matters, not whether they explicitly said "every Ukrainian is a nazi". When civilians get killed, they claim it's an Azov military base or training camp or some shit like that.

As i said many times before, he in some kind right. If you're russophone ukrainian who share soviet mythos, you're not "neo-nazi". If you spealing ukrainian and want to have your own culture - 100 % nazi.

Reply to johhnyUA

Yes, fully agree! In russian worldview "denazification == deukrainization" or "russification". If you don't want to speak in russian, if you do not want to share russian narratives and cultural "memes" (from Galeev - meme in culture == gene in biology) then you're 100 % nazi.
And "normal ukrainian" is russificated ukrainian (in terms of language and culture)

About deukrainization is complete nonsense. Russia is a multinational country and does not infringe upon representatives of national minorities on linguistic and cultural grounds. In Russia, even recently a hit in Ukrainian has become popular, which you could hear "Plive Kacha", it sings about how "they bury demons in Azovstal".

Multinational? So because of that russian govenrment banned obligatory learning of minoritary languages (in minoritary republics, like Tatarstan of Buryatya) in 2017? Because of that a lot of minoritary activists (i can find you a lot of proofs) were thrown into jail or outside the country? (Like Todar Baktemyr - https://t.me/astrakhanistan who was forced to run from russia because his language and anticolonial activism in Astrakhan Oblast )

And of course, because of that russian occupation administration forbid learning of ukrainian language on occupied territories?

Sounds legit (no)
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Regarding the words of Putin, could you point out please a specific quote where, in your opinion, Putin denies the Ukrainian nation? Because I skimmed through the transcript of Putin’s speech of February 24, 2022 and found only such phrases about Ukrainians there:

Sorry, wrong speech, it was the one a couple of days earlier (on the topic of ORDLO "recognition" I think) that had some nonsense about Lenin creating Ukraine, and Ukrainians having no tradition of statehood.

In refutation of your statements, in Putin's speeches on July 12, 2021 and March 3, 2022, there were phrases that Russians and Ukrainians are one people.

And what exactly do you think "one people" means for Ukrainians? Particularly those who don't want to be "one people" with Putin's Russia and want to be their own sovereign nation?

As for "denazification", it doesn't define all the inhabitants of Ukraine as neo-Nazis.

Actions of Russian forces (and Kremlin trolls on this board too) is what matters, not whether they explicitly said "every Ukrainian is a nazi". When civilians get killed, they claim it's an Azov military base or training camp or some shit like that.
legendary
Yes Branko, just as you would have done with someone wearing a "Glory to Milosevic" flag in your nose while he massacred. If you use RF symbols in Ukraine you are not going to be awarded the cross of civil merit.

But that guy didn't wear "Glory to Putin" flag, he was wearing t-shirt with "Russia" printed on it.
We still have incidents with Serbian flag here and there, but not involving police or state officials

The guy was being a dick-head and looking for trouble.  And again, the whole thing looked pretty staged to me.

I wouldn't be saddened at all if the guy lost some teeth.  It makes no difference to me whether it was Russia/Ukraine, Ukraine/Russia, or any other place where turmoil and death of loved ones are a common recent occurrence and tempers are running high.

I'm an American citizen in a foreign country and I certainly don't attempt to instill my 'free speech values' on the population.  At least not in a juvenile and public way, and if I did and lost some teeth because of it, I'd blame myself exclusively.

Simply running from the police itself is grounds for an ass-kicking if one is lucky, and in a real-politic sort of a way, one should expect something worse in most places.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
Reply to Suchmoon

Here's the thing though. Many things in this invasion point to a systematic attempt to destroy and/or oppress Ukrainians as a nation - from Putin's war declaration speech denying even the existence of such nation, to the entire narrative of "denazification", which basically defines every Ukrainian as a nazi.

The language of numbers will help clarify. Let's compare the current conflict in Ukraine with Iraq in 2003.
I've made this comparison before, but that was three months ago and a lot could change in the data during this time.
By the way, few people remember that the armed forces of Ukraine participated in the war in Iraq. What the hell did they forget there, can anyone say?

According to the latest report on the OHCHR website, by July 11, 2022, 5024 civilians killed in Ukraine.
In roughly the same period (three days less), 9222 civilians killed in Iraq.
Since the civilian casualties in Iraq are much higher than in Ukraine, so I will ask a question based on your comment. Do you think that the US troops, including with the help of the armed forces of Ukraine, sought to deliberately destroy the Iraqis as a nation?

Civilian casualties in Ukraine, per month
From 24 February to 11 July 2022 (137 days)
May456
June362
1-11 July159
Total5024

Civilian casualties in Iraq, per month
From 20 March to 1 August 2003 (134 days)
June597
July646
Total9222

Regarding the words of Putin, could you point out please a specific quote where, in your opinion, Putin denies the Ukrainian nation? Because I skimmed through the transcript of Putin’s speech of February 24, 2022 and found only such phrases about Ukrainians there:

Code:
The current events have nothing to do with a desire to infringe on the interests of Ukraine and the Ukrainian people.
They are connected with the defending Russia from those who have taken Ukraine hostage and are trying to use it against our country and our people.

Code:
I would also like to address the military personnel of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Comrade officers,
Your fathers, grandfathers and great-grandfathers did not fight the Nazi occupiers and
did not defend our common Motherland to allow today’s neo-Nazis to seize power in Ukraine.
You swore the oath of allegiance to the Ukrainian people and not to the junta,
the people’s adversary which is plundering Ukraine and humiliating the Ukrainian people.

In refutation of your statements, in Putin's speeches on July 12, 2021 and March 3, 2022, there were phrases that Russians and Ukrainians are one people.

As for "denazification", it doesn't define all the inhabitants of Ukraine as neo-Nazis. As far as I understand this refers mostly to
- military neo-Nazi formations like Azov, Aidar, Donbas, Dnepr-1, Right Sector and armed units on their side;
- radicals calling for murders on ethnic grounds;
- officials who conduct torchlight processions and forbid holding parades in honor of the USSR victory over Nazi Germany
- education officials who glorify the UPA and Stepan Bandera in Ukrainian textbooks etc.

For those who still saying that there are no Nazis in Ukraine, here is a direct evidence:
1. The Azov Battalion is officially part of the National Guard of Ukraine
2. The Azov Battalion was even recognized by US congressmen as neo-Nazi and that it poses a terrorist threat
3. The Azov Battalion conducted training for children in a military camp, where they learned chants about "death to Muscovites."

There is no "equivalent" systematic attempt from Ukraine to destroy Russians as a nation. At most they want Russian forces to leave Ukrainian territory. Twist it all you want but the aggressor is Russia.  No "what about" here.

There are no equivalent attempts because their military capabilities are too meager in relation to the Russian ones, especially in comparison with what they had five months ago. If you follow the statements of the Advisor to the Head of the Office of the Ukrainian President about Russians, it may turn out to be a little different. He is in favor of forgetting the word "Russian" in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions. For your information, there are about 40% of Russians in Donetsk and Lugansk regions and 25% of Russians in Kharkiv region.

And your words about the fact that the Russians were not destroyed - you can go to Mariupol and ask locals there, what do they think about the Russian army and the Azov battalion. About the Nazi Azov last month, an article was published in a Greek newspaper, how Azov militants held Russian-speaking citizens of Mariupol as hostages. Here is a screenshot from there with translation into English.

There is also a censored fragment from Spanish RTVE channel about Azov.

Reply to 1miau

Well, link a credible German source where your position is explained. There's no credible source because my description is what's happening in Germany currently.
How do I know which German source you consider "credible"? We can play this football all day long. You can name a couple of sources that meet your criteria.

It's funny when a Putin apologist tries to quote a German source, they are always quoting the least credible outlets in Germany.  Cheesy Cheesy
BILD Zeitung is based on rage, hate and fear. (or fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD)).
The only purpose of BILD is to sell their newspaper. And yes, what's selling better than "monster winter incoming, no gas for heating, we are all gonna die"  Cheesy

In your opinion, everyone who condemns the Nazis, opposes the killing of civilians and quotes Bild, are Putin's apologists? You have an interesting position in life, but in any case thank you for opening my eyes to Build. It looks like this is the same yellow press as the Russian Medusa, maybe a little better.
Tell me then please also, how do people in Germany feel about the Der Spiegel, which removed from its website a video about Ukrainian soldiers held a woman hostage for two months? Such actions by Der Spiegel do not inspire much confidence.

Regarding possible gas shortages it is true, that it won't be easy to get independant from Russian gas, but it's important to achieve it.
And Putin will be totally pissed, when it's done and he can write as much propaganda pieces as he wants.
Russia will lose Europe as a purchaser for his gas long-term.
If the overwhelming majority of Germans intend to get rid of dependence on Russian gas, then I wish you good luck.

Sure, there's some sort of... uummmm... "Special Operation" ongoing in Ukraine?  Roll Eyes Right?  Cheesy
Right. Just like in Ukraine in 2014, instead of a civil war, the Kyiv junta announced an anti-terrorist operation against civilians in Donbass.

But there's currently "total information boycott" operating in Russia, for example when people are calling the "special operation" a "war".  Wink

In fact, the Russian authorities do not care about almost everyone who calls this conflict a 'war'. And for much harsher statements about Putin and the Russian army, they don’t put them in jail at all. Many well-known Russian journalists, popular bloggers, military experts call this a 'war' and no one touches them. Live TV presenters call this conflict a 'war', and then after a couple of seconds they correct themselves, adding that the war is not against Ukraine, but against the collective West or NATO. In Russia, if the ruling elite wants to, anyone can be arrested - "If there was a man, there would be an article" <.
Specifically, this municipal deputy Gorinov received a prison term:
Officially - for the fact that he protested against the holding of a children's competition, saying that "entertainment is unacceptable" wildness "against the background of hostilities in a neighboring state".
Unofficially, this is an indicative flogging to demotivate other people with similar ideas, as well as for the fact that he supported the Navalnists (like Ilya Yashin), at the initiative of which sanctions were imposed on many members of the Russian elite in the West and their bank accounts were frozen.
Naturally, I consider this an unfair decision, as in principle with Assange. However, even such a punishment is much milder than in Ukraine. A few days ago, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine reported that it brought 163 people to criminal liability for collaboration activities. Simply put, if a person from Ukraine publicly supports Russia, then he will be imprisoned. I suspect that hotheads in the Ukrainian SBU, for the words "special operation", the Russian flag, for the symbols Z or V, not only hurt, but simply shoot, as they executed a member of the negotiating delegation for suspicions of pro-Russian views, despite the fact that there is no official death penalty in Ukraine.

I noticed that you write WAR in capslock. Thank you, this gave me courage, now I am one step closer to overthrowing the Putin's regime.
@1miau tell me your thoughts. How do Ukraine and Russia manage to fight each other, but at the same time, Russian gas continues to flow through Ukrainian territory and no one bombs this pipe? Even during the military operations, European officials can freely travel to Kyiv, and why, during the WAR, Russia does not bomb the roads along which weapons are brought from Europe and does not bomb TV towers, as the main mouthpiece of Ukrainian propaganda? Somehow it does not fit, in my opinion, what do you think?

Reply to paxmao

Genocide is not only killing, it is about the 2 million people deported from Ukraine and the forced "nationalisation" of Ukrainians in occupied areas. Facts and proof are easy, as the RF is not being particularly effective at hiding. As far as presenting and following due process, well... Adolf Putin will only answer if he ever looses political grip in the RF -in which case he will have much bigger problems than being judged.

The information you provide about the forcible deportation of Ukrainian residents to Russia is very similar to the Ukrainian fake, picked up by the Western media. Please, refer to independent authoritative sources, such as UNICEF or UN, confirming your words. In April 2022, Director of Emergency Programs at UNICEF Manuel Fontaine said that he had no evidence of the forced deportation of Ukrainian children to Russia.
You seem to be unknowingly confusing forced deportation with the evacuation of Ukrainian civilians from war zones. Do you think it would be better for Ukrainian civilians to stay in dangerous areas during the bombing? If you at least turn on the logic and begin to analyze your claim about the "deportation" of Ukrainians to Russia, then if Russia, in your opinion, is engaged in the genocide of the Ukrainian population, then why does it spend resources on transporting them to Russia and their further provision there, and not leaving them in battlefields?
It also looks like a Ukrainian stuffing about the forced nationalization of Ukrainians. For your information, Russia is a multinational country that does not infringe on the rights of national minorities. In Russia, nationality is not lost upon obtaining Russian citizenship. On the territory of Russia there are multiple national territorial entities where a second state language is adopted. Russia, unlike Ukraine, does not engage in forced nationalization.

You are shameless speaking about brainwashing in the same post you quote this. But I take good note: Kherson, in your view, is Ukrainian.

The website of the VTV company is located in the Ukrainian domain, this source provides information in Ukrainian. That is, in your opinion, when the Russian army enters a Ukrainian city, then local television in this city automatically ceases to be Ukrainian? The Kherson region is actually controlled by Russian troops, but officially it is still part of Ukraine, until a referendum is held there and before being accepted into Russia, which is why I called the site Ukrainian. Well, shouldn't I call him Russian? On the site that you shared, they advised to be critical of the content of such channels as VTV, but I would add to this that people should be critical of any information.
The Kherson VTV channel could not publish anything at all in the interests of the "occupiers", but there they posted material that doesn't coincide with the Western agenda, telling the info about the supply of weapons to Ukraine that brings death to civilians.

“Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime.” - Pass this up your chain of controllers to Adolf Putin.
The French moralist Jean de La Bruyere coined a continuation of this statement in the 17th century: “If poverty is the mother of all crimes, lack of intelligence is their father.”
So far, judging by what European and American officials are doing in relation to Russia, it looks like shooting at their own legs, they completely neglect the national interests in favor of the Americans.
PS. I don't know Adolf Putin, but I've heard how children and teenagers usually try to prick an opponent and tease each other by inventing different nicknames. You think 'some agents' read you and get angry? Frankly, judging by the number of views on this topic, they most likely do not even know about this forum, otherwise here would be an influx of Kremlin bots.  Grin

Reply to TwitchySeal

Not a single leading Western Media eh? ... No wonder the Trumptards love Putin.
He's just another victim of the Media.  Give them a story and finish it with "and the MeDiA WoNt RePoRt ThIs" and they eat it up.

Congratulations on the find, but the only article (?) you mentioned in the Western press dryly states that the strikes were carried out on the Donetsk market, but does not directly state that it was the Ukrainian army that carried out the attack. Literally in a few words, the statements of the Donetsk news agency are given first, but the last word is left to the Ukrainian side, blaming the Russian side, leaving it in question who is responsible for this missile attack. Although this statement by the Ukrainian side, in terms of the level of delirium, is comparable to a crazy statement, such as, for example, that the Polish artillery attacked the Ukrainian city of Lvov. But for some reason, such nonsense is usually not written in the Western press, but here for some reason they gave up slack.

Reply to mv1986

I am still waiting for the moment when you make a clear cut argument about Ukrainians intentionally attacking civilians on Russian territory. For now, the Ukrainians defend with whatever they have to keep alive agreements that were once signed with Russia.

I don't quite understand you. Are you asking for evidence or asking why the Ukrainian army is doing this? Whatever, I will answer both questions.
At the beginning of the month, there was shelling of the Russian city of Belgorod, which was reported in the media. According to a representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry, this strike is a provocation to push Russian troops to strike back. Though some Ukrainian bloggers are already talking nonsense that Ukraine has captured the Russian city of Belgorod and are now discussing how they will rename it.

For now, the Ukrainians defend with whatever they have to keep alive agreements that were once signed with Russia.

This is a selective nonsense, because it was the Ukrainian side, or rather, the heads of the Ukrainian nationalist military groups, who threatened Zelensky and promised to sabotage the implementation of international agreements. If the Minsk agreements had been fulfilled, then Russia would not have had a formal reason to send troops to the territory of Ukraine. In addition, recently the former President of Ukraine Poroshenko admitted that the Minsk agreements were needed only to gain time for the militarization of Ukraine.

Reply to johhnyUA

Yes, fully agree! In russian worldview "denazification == deukrainization" or "russification". If you don't want to speak in russian, if you do not want to share russian narratives and cultural "memes" (from Galeev - meme in culture == gene in biology) then you're 100 % nazi.
And "normal ukrainian" is russificated ukrainian (in terms of language and culture)

About deukrainization is complete nonsense. Russia is a multinational country and does not infringe upon representatives of national minorities on linguistic and cultural grounds. In Russia, even recently a hit in Ukrainian has become popular, which you could hear "Plive Kacha", it sings about how "they bury demons in Azovstal".

Reply to LTU_btc

... As I already said, war didn't started on 24th of February. It started 8 years ago when Russia occupied Crimea and invaded Donbas. So, it's not surprising that someone Russian flag isn't accepted positively.
BTW, he is actually Russian and he didn't just ''disappear'' Smiley

It would be interesting to discuss Crimea with you, but this topic can drag on for many pages, so I'd better ask about Donbass. Do you have evidence that Russia invaded Donbass in 2014? Maybe you have satellite images (the same as those in November 2021 - January 2022) showing the accumulation of Russian troops near the Ukrainian border? If you have similar pictures from 2014, please provide them. Maybe you can show at least one report of the OSCE mission from 2014 to 2022, where it is written about Russian troops. Many tried to find traces of Russian troops there, but did not find anything. The head of the OSCE’s observer mission in Ukraine Alexander Hug said: "We would not see direct evidence".
Even representatives of the Ukrainian side for several years have not been able to provide the facts of the presence of Russian troops in the Donbass, although they tried very hard, such as Ukrainian official Georgy Tuka.
I can still be objected to about Russian mercenaries, but they are not official military personnel of the Russian army, just as now foreign mercenaries in Ukraine are not officially soldiers of their countries. In addition, it must be added that Russian mercenaries fought both on the side of the armies of the DPR and LPR, and on the side of the Ukrainian army.

And how about Russia. Now they are so afraid of Ukrainian flag that now they're repainting buildings, fences or benches if it have blue-yellow colour.
You have chosen a strange word "to be afraid". How can a flag scare? The word "irritated" is more appropriate, and this happens not only in Russia. Because wherever you look - everywhere this coloring.

Reply to DrBeer

1. No need to lie and pass off Russian propaganda as reality
2. The Ukrainian army, ON ITS TERRITORY, PROTECTS ITS COUNTRY FROM THE AGGRESSOR.
3. The Armed Forces of Ukraine fired and fired only at warehouses and headquarters.
4. Russian terrorists often hide in residential areas - this is "Russian heroism". Unfortunately, during the liberation of the occupied territories, civilians may also suffer. But we didn't start this war. Responsibility for the occupants.

Methods and technologies for the destruction of the aggressor have no restrictions, after they sadistically shot Mariupol, with rockets from the center of Vinnitsa, today Nikolaev (2 universities). The invaders will be destroyed by all available means, in any location where they are found.

1. You are a resident of Ukraine, right? Then it's better to tell us about Ukrainian propaganda. Do you think Ukrainian media and authorities never lie? For example, about how the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine published footage from a computer game posing as the destruction of Russian helicopters, or tell about the resurrected Ukrainian heroes from Serpent Island, tell me more about the "evacuation" of the Nazis from the Azov battalion, and fakes about mass rape of children and about the mighty pilot "Ghost of Kyiv" which already disproved by the Ukrainian authorities themselves.? Ukrainian propaganda completely discredited itself and spawned thousands of fakes without any hesitation, justifying itself by fighting on the "information front" in this way.
2. Is your caps lock broken? Specify exactly who the Ukrainian army was defending when it bombed the residents of Donetsk and Luhansk since 2014, when several dozen people were burned alive in the Odessa, when they terrorized the inhabitants of Mariupol, and when the so-called "defenders" tortured civilians?
3. Do you think the bank and the market in Donetsk are military facilities?

4. Such "heroism" to sit in civilian facilities and hide behind civilians as a human shield is mainly inherent in Ukrainian soldiers, on which they have been caught many times (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8).

Ukrainian soldiers are not able to resist the Russian army in the open fields (according to the adviser to the head of Zelensky's office), so the Armed Forces of Ukraine prefer to resort to tactics of battles inside the cities. Apparently, according to the logic of the Kyiv authorities, the more victims of the civilian population, the more sanctions will be imposed against Russia and the more money will be allocated to Zelensky's entourage. According to the Geneva Convention, real defenders should not endanger the civilian population by placing military equipment inside residential areas, but are obliged to evacuate residents to a safe area, away from military installations. Also, soldiers must place air defenses outside the city, so as not to injure citizens with missile fragments.

In those cities where the Ukrainian army did not hide among residential buildings, as in Melitopol or Kherson, there is no destruction. It is not in the interests of Russia to destroy the infrastructure, which it will then restore.

Guess for what actions they give a real criminal term in Russia?
- for the poster "No to war"
- for the poster "I am for Peace"
- for publishing YOUR personal opinion on social networks, against military aggression.
- for the publication of the facts of Russian war crimes committed in Ukraine.
- they even detain you for clothes, if for example your clothes consist of yellow and blue (the colors of the Flag of Ukraine)!
You say this is idiotic and fake? I will answer you - no, in Russia this is a reality!
At the same time, Russia officially says that there is no war, that the Ukrainians are brothers, and that they are fighting against some kind of ephemeral "Nazis, Bandera and the Kyiv junta" - does it sound true? Smiley

You do not confuse administrative cases for which a fine is imposed with criminal ones? If you are really talking about criminal cases, then provide the numbers of these cases to check your words.

Tell me - for example, in Germany, you walk the streets for a long time with a swastika, an SS flag, and a portrait of Hitler to the cries of "Heil Hitler"? So in Ukraine, the bastard communist and today's bastard-Nazi Putin's regime are prohibited by law. This is fine !

Why are you talking about Germany? Tell us better about Ukraine - after all, there, in military schools, teenagers are taught how to do the Nazi salute.

Merit: 318
Yes Branko, just as you would have done with someone wearing a "Glory to Milosevic" flag in your nose while he massacred. If you use RF symbols in Ukraine you are not going to be awarded the cross of civil merit.

But that guy didn't wear "Glory to Putin" flag, he was wearing t-shirt with "Russia" printed on it.
We still have incidents with Serbian flag here and there, but not involving police or state officials
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin

May I see the video of the public sodomy? I have just seen one with an old lady kicking the wrapped dude, but not anything like what you mention.

I don't have all day to seek vids for you to get your rocks off, but here's a couple showing, 'how they do'.  They being a swath of Ukrainian society apparently.

Of course, why would you need to prove anything of what you say. Too much time.. much better to just send walls of vaguely connected videos and pictures over and over for the 10 second span of attention people.

Again, you specifically mentioned public sodomy, none of you videos show public sodomy, just "street justice" (which I do no support for avoidance of doubt) against some individuals that may have been caught stealing in time of war or looting - usually, the punishment in time of war is death. The one in which an individual hits a female may or may not have been staged as there is no context other than a guy with a flag on his shoulder.

The rest is just you "not having time" to proof anything.

Hero spies? Isn't that mutually exclusive? Or just a new term? https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17857369/ukraine-peace-negotiator-spy-shot-russia-kireev/

And i'm sure i'm missing many other top ranking UA officials killed/arrested/sacked for treason. Is there anyone left in SBU who's not a spy? How do people yelling genocide explain all these treason cases at the highest level of government? If this is happening in the top ranks what's happening bellow them? Orc mind control drugs from Putin?

What is there to explain? Either they turned sides and were caught or they were actually framed or there was a political reason for it. No different from any other country.

So its normal in Ukraine to get detained if you mention Russia, or wear t-shirt like that?
Yeah, it's completely normal to get detained Russian flag and making provocations. It's not first time when you post this shit. As I already said, war didn't started on 24th of February. It started 8 years ago when Russia occupied Crimea and invaded Donbas. So, it's not surprising that someone Russian flag isn't accepted positively.
And how about Russia. Now they are so afraid of Ukrainian flag that now they're repainting buildings, fences or benches if it have blue-yellow colour.

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1786
In order to dump coins one must have coins
Are you talking about a guy in Russian symbols in Ukraine? Then a couple of interesting facts Smiley
1. Any propaganda and support for Russia is prohibited in Ukraine, including the public publication of symbols. Guess why? Because Russia is officially recognized as an aggressor country. Because Russia has already committed a huge number of wild crimes on the territory of Ukraine. Propaganda includes an open display, including Russian symbols, as well as communist ones. This is the legal norm in Ukraine. I see nothing wrong with banning regimes that have killed tens of millions of Ukrainian citizens over the past 80 years.
Tell me - for example, in Germany, you walk the streets for a long time with a swastika, an SS flag, and a portrait of Hitler to the cries of "Heil Hitler"? So in Ukraine, the bastard communist and today's bastard-Nazi Putin's regime are prohibited by law. This is fine !
And the person who purposefully demonstrates it is just a provocateur who aims to create a hype.

2. Guess for what actions they give a real criminal term in Russia?
- for publishing YOUR personal opinion on social networks, against military aggression.
- they even detain you for clothes, if for example your clothes consist of yellow and blue (the colors of the Flag of Ukraine)!
You say this is idiotic and fake? I will answer you - no, in Russia this is a reality!
At the same time, Russia officially says that there is no war, that the Ukrainians are brothers, and that they are fighting against some kind of ephemeral "Nazis, Bandera and the Kyiv junta" - does it sound true? Smiley

President Volodymyr Zelenskiy on Sunday abruptly fired the head of Ukraine's powerful domestic security agency, the SBU, and the state prosecutor general, citing dozens of cases of collaboration with Russia by officials in their agencies...
In a Telegram post, Zelenskiy said he had fired the top officials because it had come to light that many members of their agencies had collaborated with Russia, a problem he said had touched other agencies as well.

He said 651 cases of alleged treason and collaboration had been opened against prosecutorial and law enforcement officials, and that more than 60 officials from Bakanov and Venediktova's agencies were now working against Ukraine in Russian-occupied territories..
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraines-president-fires-security-service-chief-prosecutor-general-2022-07-17/

And before that, Ukrainian law enforcers detain former Crimea SBU department chief

And before that,

Hero spies? Isn't that mutually exclusive? Or just a new term? https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17857369/ukraine-peace-negotiator-spy-shot-russia-kireev/

And i'm sure i'm missing many other top ranking UA officials killed/arrested/sacked for treason. Is there anyone left in SBU who's not a spy? How do people yelling genocide explain all these treason cases at the highest level of government? If this is happening in the top ranks what's happening bellow them? Orc mind control drugs from Putin?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
about a guy in Russian symbols in Ukraine

This video is from October 2021 or so.
legendary
Are you talking about a guy in Russian symbols in Ukraine? Then a couple of interesting facts Smiley
1. Any propaganda and support for Russia is prohibited in Ukraine, including the public publication of symbols. Guess why? Because Russia is officially recognized as an aggressor country. Because Russia has already committed a huge number of wild crimes on the territory of Ukraine. Propaganda includes an open display, including Russian symbols, as well as communist ones. This is the legal norm in Ukraine. I see nothing wrong with banning regimes that have killed tens of millions of Ukrainian citizens over the past 80 years.
And the person who purposefully demonstrates it is just a provocateur who aims to create a hype.

2. Guess for what actions they give a real criminal term in Russia?
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 30
Yeah, it's completely normal to get detained Russian flag and making provocations. It's not first time when you post this shit. As I already said, war didn't started on 24th of February. It started 8 years ago when Russia occupied Crimea and invaded Donbas. So, it's not surprising that someone Russian flag isn't accepted positively.

Wonder what would happen if an American with a Ukrainian T-Shirt started running his mouth like that guy did in Moscow and then tried to run after the police started to question him...

It would be even more fun to watch this guy running around the square somewhere in Tel Aviv in a nazi t-shirt. I wonder how many minutes would've passed before these good looking gals slaughtered him.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 2014
Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

Wonder what would happen if an American with a Ukrainian T-Shirt started running his mouth like that guy did in Moscow and then tried to run after the police started to question him...

legendary

May I see the video of the public sodomy? I have just seen one with an old lady kicking the wrapped dude, but not anything like what you mention.

I don't have all day to seek vids for you to get your rocks off, but here's a couple showing, 'how they do'.  They being a swath of Ukrainian society apparently.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kUmwkUWdmIe7/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UbkKFEnIVq1w/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JMVapFcdfVrK/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/K2F9ctbPVHi7/

Maybe these peeps were looters, maybe not, but one way or another it's not likely to be very palatable to most Western audiences.  Thus necessitating some preemptive psychological work by those who specialize in such operations.

Honestly, I don't really mind this type of 'justice' when it is 'legitimate'.  Say, the person really is a looter.  Getting caught speaking Russian isn't grounds in my mind for such treatment, and my sense is that my opinion is not shared by certain segments of Ukrainian society.  Especially not the ones sporting Nazi tattoos even if they welcome Hebrew...oddly enough...

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Jump to: