Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 18. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

If the market continues to grow, then why not. Recollect which projects collected hard cap in the past boom of ICO.
if market will keep growing then they can easy reach hardcap
Yes. I also believe in this one. Quite a good time for starting will speed up the process.
Such project can reach hardcap in any market mood.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
What are going to do with the unslod tokens?
I think they will be burnt. That would be right in my opinion.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

If the market continues to grow, then why not. Recollect which projects collected hard cap in the past boom of ICO.
if market will keep growing then they can easy reach hardcap
Activity: 147
What is the next conference team will attend in the nearest future?
copper member
Activity: 70
Total Investment Sum, Raised Through The ICO (HARD CAP): USD 54 241 472
Investments, required to launch each project separately are as follows:
USD 11 918 050 – greenBLAZE Project;
USD 19 362 122 – energyBRICK Project;
USD 22 961 300 – VITIM Project;

If you do not collect the right amount, will you try to develop 3 projects or focus on only one?
Pessimistic profit-generation scenarios of the greenBLAZE, energyBRICK and VITIM Projects demonstrate the annual yield to be greater than 100%! Implementation of the ICO Projects will grant the Company a growth of income and asset value. This is the very reason why we chose greenBLAZE, energyBRICK and VITIM as strategic boosters for the capitalization if the Company.
copper member

No! They bought them at closed crowd sale. We earned more than 600.000 - you can check exact figure at out website.
on private sale was some bonus for participants?
Yes, of course.
The benefit when purchasing 1 Share of ADGEX Limited (hereinafter referred to “ADGEX”) for AGE Tokens is as follows:

at the PreICO stage – min 50%;
at the ICO stage – min 25%.
A fairly significant bonus (50%), can it be obtained for any number of tokens, or is there some kind of restriction?
No, there is no any restriction or limit
copper member
Each ICO participant will have the right to exchange the Tokens to ordinary Company shares
But how can I change tokens?
We will freeze your tokens until you sign share documents, than your tokens will be burned.
copper member
What are going to do with the unslod tokens?
We can't burn our tokens!   Angry  AGE Token is a financial option equal company's shares. We can't burn our shares.
Ok, what are going to do with unsold tokens then?
We don't think that there will be unsold tokens. We are planning to sell all company's free shares
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
Your idea is very interesting and I think this is the first project coming from Australia.
How to participate in ico, do I need a KYC in ico?
Actually this project comes from Russia with registration in Australia, all inventions are russian. The main devs are russian to, as i could see.
In fact, native Australians are aborigines, all other are settlers.
That's not the only thing that we know about Australia, dot forget, that 90% of settlers were prisoners! And the oldest one was a woman at the age of 83. The woman was exiled to Australian colonia. She was caught lying in UK court
I think since that time, the people of the time moved. Now, this is a progressive country.
Yes, you are right, every thing changed this days, australia is one of the most progressive country in the world.
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
Your idea is very interesting and I think this is the first project coming from Australia.
How to participate in ico, do I need a KYC in ico?
Actually this project comes from Russia with registration in Australia, all inventions are russian. The main devs are russian to, as i could see.
In fact, native Australians are aborigines, all other are settlers.
That's not the only thing that we know about Australia, dot forget, that 90% of settlers were prisoners! And the oldest one was a woman at the age of 83. The woman was exiled to Australian colonia. She was caught lying in UK court
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

I think it may be that the price of Bitcoin will be more powerful than what you called it.
Perhaps some projects would be easier to develop without dependence on the Bitcoin course. But this can provide additional growth.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

crowdsale will be running until hardcap will reached
Sorry. I missed this moment. Then the only question is how long will it take for this.
This is the key point. I see ICO with such fundraising conditions for the first time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
What is your expectations for Adgex Token price after the end of the ICO?
We expect growth and i will tell you why.
Growth of Share price and ADGEX Token is stipulated by 3 income sources:

Waste utilization
Sale of high-grade fuel (by-product of waste utilization)
Sale of electric energy (by-product of waste utilization)
Sale of microchips for AGE Tokens only.
I think it may be that the price of Bitcoin will be more powerful than what you called it.
Activity: 588
Buying tokens for dollars looks more stable option.
In terms of investment from fiat, but most investors are investing from ETH or from bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
What is your expectations for Adgex Token price after the end of the ICO?
I'm much more interesting on which exchanges will be traded?
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

If you do not collect the right amount, will you try to develop 3 projects or focus on only one?
In any case, the projects will be executed sequentially from the first to the last.
It seemed to me that if finances allow, then all three projects will be implemented simultaneously.
Activity: 910

crowdsale will be running until hardcap will reached
It will be interesting if the first project is already being implemented and the fees for subsequent ones will still go.
This scenario is quite likely given the strategy chosen by the project team.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

Maybe better get $850  per 1 ETH rate?
when 1 eth will cost 850$, they will make it. This is not fair
I think it's difficult to predict such a price. It's not a fact that this will happen in the near future.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

At the this time, to collect such a amount is rather difficult. I think some projects will have to be left for the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

In any case, the projects will be executed sequentially from the first to the last.
Pages:
Jump to: