Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 17. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What is the next conference team will attend in the nearest future?
The press conference with presentation of the project will be hold on 28th of April.
Also, the team is going to China from the 5th to the 12th of May.
A whole week in China. Do you expect to find investors there?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

May may be an important month for crypto-currencies. I think this will have a positive impact on ICO.
yes, im agree with you. MArket growing very well and ICO market will grow as well
But rates changes so quickly, you can not forecast it even for one month.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

May may be an important month for crypto-currencies. I think this will have a positive impact on ICO.
yes, im agree with you. MArket growing very well and ICO market will grow as well
Activity: 168
I've been reading information about Adgex projects and noticed that youa are also generating Ideal crystals. I want to know, will that project be a part of hard cap reaching?
They have announced their plans, and there were nothing said about crystals.
I've been reading information about Adgex projects and noticed that youa are also generating Ideal crystals. I want to know, will that project be a part of hard cap reaching?
Are going to open your offices in Europe?
copper member
Activity: 70
Where can I see information on tokens sold? Will this information be available throughout the ICO?
Project not always show that progress bar, but I'd like to watch it too.
You can see such progress line at the main webpage of the project.
https://adgex.io/
Yes, thank you.
Activity: 126
i think that they will announce this in their social medias
This question have been answered before. This forum is best media for any announcements
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
i think that they will announce this in their social medias
Activity: 126
Where can I see information on tokens sold? Will this information be available throughout the ICO?
You can see such progress line at the main webpage of the project.
https://adgex.io/
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

Yes, of course.
The benefit when purchasing 1 Share of ADGEX Limited (hereinafter referred to “ADGEX”) for AGE Tokens is as follows:

at the PreICO stage – min 50%;
at the ICO stage – min 25%.
this is good enough bonus for early participants
50% discount is awesome.
When will the preICO stage end?
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

I think it may be that the price of Bitcoin will be more powerful than what you called it.
Perhaps some projects would be easier to develop without dependence on the Bitcoin course. But this can provide additional growth.
Partly you are right. But in that case it will be more difficult to enter the market.
I think if you have a good product then it will not be that difficult.
The press conference with presentation of the project will be hold on 28th of April.
What are going to do in China?
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
What is your expectations for Adgex Token price after the end of the ICO?
I'm much more interesting on which exchanges will be traded?
I think the algorithm will be the same as for all other projects, first decentralized exchanges, then small and then when the volume of trading will allow the largest.
Some projects are trying to reach the largest  exchanges as quickly as possible. For them, a serious volume of trades is required.
copper member
Activity: 70

Yes, of course.
The benefit when purchasing 1 Share of ADGEX Limited (hereinafter referred to “ADGEX”) for AGE Tokens is as follows:

50% discount is awesome.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227

I think it may be that the price of Bitcoin will be more powerful than what you called it.
Perhaps some projects would be easier to develop without dependence on the Bitcoin course. But this can provide additional growth.
Partly you are right. But in that case it will be more difficult to enter the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Yes, of course.

Pages:
Jump to: