Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 20. (Read 2859 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Sale of electric energy (by-product of waste utilization)
Where are you going to builfd such factory?
In Australia. You can read every step in our RoadMaps.
copper member
Activity: 70
What are going to do with the unslod tokens?
I think they will be burnt. That would be right in my opinion.
We can't burn our tokens!   Angry  AGE Token is a financial option equal company's shares. We can't burn our shares.
Activity: 168

I think it may be that the price of Bitcoin will be more powerful than what you called it.
Perhaps some projects would be easier to develop without dependence on the Bitcoin course. But this can provide additional growth.
Partly you are right. But in that case it will be more difficult to enter the market.
I think if you have a good product then it will not be that difficult.
It does really matter how big is BTC or ETH rates at the moment now, all ICO is depended to the rates of collected coins.
This is definitely a great project.But  you can not call the idea completely new and not similar to existing projects. Looking forward to it!good luck

All projects have something in common at least in the form of ideas. The most important thing is implementation.
I don't think that some project is similar to Adgex. They are in unique to the technologies
Some projects are trying to reach the largest  exchanges as quickly as possible. For them, a serious volume of trades is required.
I can assume that this project will very quickly collect the necessary volumes for listing on the largest exchanges.
That would be great, coz I want to join it too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Some projects are trying to reach the largest  exchanges as quickly as possible. For them, a serious volume of trades is required.
I can assume that this project will very quickly collect the necessary volumes for listing on the largest exchanges.
Activity: 588
This is definitely a great project.But  you can not call the idea completely new and not similar to existing projects. Looking forward to it!good luck

All projects have something in common at least in the form of ideas. The most important thing is implementation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

No! They bought them at closed crowd sale. We earned more than 600.000 - you can check exact figure at out website.
on private sale was some bonus for participants?
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
It is interesting that there is a certain interrelation - listing on large exchanges seriously increases the volume of trade.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Will the token exchange rate change depending on the ETH rate? Experts predict an increase in the rate of ETH to 1000 dollars and above by the end of the year.
as i know they have hardcap in bucks, so no need to change eth rate
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
This is definitely a great project.But  you can not call the idea completely new and not similar to existing projects. Looking forward to it!good luck
merculet
Activity: 910
What is your expectations for Adgex Token price after the end of the ICO?
We expect growth and i will tell you why.
Growth of Share price and ADGEX Token is stipulated by 3 income sources:

Waste utilization
Sale of high-grade fuel (by-product of waste utilization)
Sale of electric energy (by-product of waste utilization)

Sale of microchips for AGE Tokens only.
In many countries, such directions are sponsored by the government. Perhaps there will be an additional income from this.
Activity: 154
Well, I have no doubt about this big project because it's handled by a professional team. But I just want to ask, what is the most environmentally friendly product you are proposing?
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hello, do you already conduct any negotiations with the governments of any countries? What principles will the cooperation be based on? Can you describe this process in more detail please? Thank You!

This is a public company with all the implications. Documents and other information is posted on the project website.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I'm much more interesting on which exchanges will be traded?
I think the algorithm will be the same as for all other projects, first decentralized exchanges, then small and then when the volume of trading will allow the largest.
Activity: 336
In Russia, for the sale of electricity requires a bunch of licenses and permits, so the markets belong to the monopolists. How is electricity sold regulated in Australia?
In Australia, everything is much easier, if you comply with the law and comply with regulatory requirements, you can engage in any business.
Activity: 364
You can assume anything. But it seems to me that in the short term the forecasts do not work.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Hello, do you already conduct any negotiations with the governments of any countries? What principles will the cooperation be based on? Can you describe this process in more detail please? Thank You!

looks like yes, because they are already working company from australia
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
In Russia, for the sale of electricity requires a bunch of licenses and permits, so the markets belong to the monopolists. How is electricity sold regulated in Australia?
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

The estimates are not very high. I think the project can prove better than many estimate it.
Time will tell who was right. I believe that the project will fulfill what it promises.
Pages:
Jump to: