Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 19. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

I think they will be burnt. That would be right in my opinion.
crowdsale will be running until hardcap will reached
It will be interesting if the first project is already being implemented and the fees for subsequent ones will still go.
Activity: 336
The project is oriented to real business, therefore all calculations can be made in dollars, not paying particular attention to exchange rates.
Buying tokens for dollars looks more stable option.
Taking into account the specifics of the project, this is justified in this case, in general I am a supporter of calculations in crypto currency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

crowdsale will be running until hardcap will reached
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
Total Investment Sum, Raised Through The ICO (HARD CAP): USD 54 241 472
Investments, required to launch each project separately are as follows:
USD 11 918 050 – greenBLAZE Project;
USD 19 362 122 – energyBRICK Project;
USD 22 961 300 – VITIM Project;

If you do not collect the right amount, will you try to develop 3 projects or focus on only one?
Activity: 476
kapa6ac
In that case, you are lucky that you learned about the project at an early stage and can take part in it from the very beginning.
Activity: 588
This is definitely a great project.But  you can not call the idea completely new and not similar to existing projects. Looking forward to it!good luck

All projects have something in common at least in the form of ideas. The most important thing is implementation.
I don't think that some project is similar to Adgex. They are in unique to the technologies
But all the technical developments and ideas because of which they appeared are based on something. This is a common place for all projects.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Where I can read your Privacy Policy and Contract terms?
All information is posted on the site, try to find it there. The most important part is in white paper.
Activity: 910
Each ICO participant will have the right to exchange the Tokens to ordinary Company shares
But how can I change tokens?
It seems to me that the answer to this question was already in the thread.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

No! They bought them at closed crowd sale. We earned more than 600.000 - you can check exact figure at out website.
on private sale was some bonus for participants?
Yes, of course.
The benefit when purchasing 1 Share of ADGEX Limited (hereinafter referred to “ADGEX”) for AGE Tokens is as follows:

at the PreICO stage – min 50%;
at the ICO stage – min 25%.
A fairly significant bonus (50%), can it be obtained for any number of tokens, or is there some kind of restriction?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
It is just wasting of time. Better to focus on digital marketing
Unless the sphere that you offer is not a highly competitive one? I do not think it's easy to start a business there.
as i know they have hardcap in bucks, so no need to change eth rate
The project is oriented to real business, therefore all calculations can be made in dollars, not paying particular attention to exchange rates.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Each ICO participant will have the right to exchange the Tokens to ordinary Company shares
But how can I change tokens?
Activity: 364
We can't burn our tokens!   Angry  AGE Token is a financial option equal company's shares. We can't burn our shares.
Ok, what are going to do with unsold tokens then?
Obviously, they remain at the disposal of the team. Or is there any other option?
Activity: 126
Where I can read your Privacy Policy and Contract terms?
Activity: 154
It's up to you, but innovative technologies combined with bkockhain are very perspective.
Activity: 147
Activity: 154
What are going to do with the unslod tokens?
We can't burn our tokens!   Angry  AGE Token is a financial option equal company's shares. We can't burn our shares.
Ok, what are going to do with unsold tokens then?
copper member
Activity: 70

No! They bought them at closed crowd sale. We earned more than 600.000 - you can check exact figure at out website.
on private sale was some bonus for participants?
Yes, of course.
The benefit when purchasing 1 Share of ADGEX Limited (hereinafter referred to “ADGEX”) for AGE Tokens is as follows:

at the PreICO stage – min 50%;
at the ICO stage – min 25%.
copper member
Well, I have no doubt about this big project because it's handled by a professional team. But I just want to ask, what is the most environmentally friendly product you are proposing?
We think that the most environmentally friendly product is greenBlaze. You can view full presentation at our website - adgex.io
copper member
In Russia, for the sale of electricity requires a bunch of licenses and permits, so the markets belong to the monopolists. How is electricity sold regulated in Australia?
For "BioFuture" (Australian government program) participants such procedures conducts whitin the law with all necessary documents and licenses.
Pages:
Jump to: