Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 22. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

Thank you! Yes, standart KYC procedure: ID and registration.
you mean all participants must share their proof of address? why you decide add proof of address in KYC procedure?
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
The market restart a bit these days, maybe it can profit to ico too. If the confidence of investors come back ico will restart too. Safety ADGEX is a long term project I think, so we will see if investors want to buy during pre ico or ico or maybe on exchanges.
Ethereum has not really recovered yet. I think when the price of Ethereum will be 600-700 the situation with ICO will be fine.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hardcap is USD 54 241 472. Don't you think thats too much?
It's more than real, for such big companies as Adgex
Activity: 686
Merit: 227

energyBrick - energyBRICK is a unique fully automated energy storage solution for universal accumulation and effective storage of electrical power, generated by any type of conventional or alternative power sources.
This is a very popular direction now, why do you think that your project will be competitive in this market? Giant corporations are players in this market.
Giant corporations can not succeed in all directions, sometimes they just buy successful projects.
You are right. Young and promising projects often become part of large corporations.
Activity: 126
Hardcap is USD 54 241 472. Don't you think thats too much?
Activity: 154
Does your 1600 shareholders get tokens for free?
I don't think that being a shareholder can give you free ADGEX coins, this are not related things.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
What ico rating scores do you get?
you have to check this on different ICOtrackers

Which ones do you recommend? Are there really truthful grounds that can not be bought?
You can use this rating for example.
https://www.trackico.io/ico/adgex/
Activity: 154
Does your 1600 shareholders get tokens for free?
Activity: 168
So what documents are needed? Please help me.
copper member
Activity: 70
Your idea is very interesting and I think this is the first project coming from Australia.
How to participate in ico, do I need a KYC in ico?
If I'm not mistaken, not all countries have a residence registration procedure. How to be in this case?
KYC system will offer you equal/another document
Can I be sure, that my personal info will not used by third person?
Yes, of course!
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
this project is developed by a very good team and I am sure will achieve the target smoothly, for the sale of coins is also very interesting with some bonuses offered, but is there any promotion program on this project like airdrop or bonty campaign?

I think as soon as possible, we will be able to see how serious this project is. At the start of trading,
Your idea is very interesting and I think this is the first project coming from Australia.
If I'm not mistaken, not all countries have a residence registration procedure. How to be in this case?
Can I be sure, that my personal info will not used by third person?
What blockchain conferences are going to join?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

The estimates are not very high. I think the project can prove better than many estimate it.
Time will tell who was right. I believe that the project will fulfill what it promises.
In fact, only real work is a confirmation of some useful activity, as I understand the project has no problems with this.
Activity: 588
Being active in the community is important because the community is a large portion of the investors. A good project should also have the majority of questions answered in the whitepaper. This is where the community should step in and do their part for a project they believe in. Read the whitepaper and answer questions to the best of your knowledge to other community members that have not had the time read the whitepaper.
I do not think that those members of the community who do not have time to read white paper should take an active part in the project.
copper member
copper member
Being active in the community is important because the community is a large portion of the investors. A good project should also have the majority of questions answered in the whitepaper. This is where the community should step in and do their part for a project they believe in. Read the whitepaper and answer questions to the best of your knowledge to other community members that have not had the time read the whitepaper.
I am trying to do my best! Sorry to anyone who didn't get answer from me.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
copper member
Activity: 910

Maybe better get $850  per 1 ETH rate?
when 1 eth will cost 850$, they will make it. This is not fair
I did not understand what you're talking about. What will be unfair?
Pages:
Jump to: