Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 23. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

Maybe better get $850  per 1 ETH rate?
when 1 eth will cost 850$, they will make it. This is not fair
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
The market’s restart is wanted but not guaranteed.
I leave here a few predictions of famous people and companies

John McAfee: BTC for $ 1 million to December 2020
Tim Draper, Brian Kelly: will reach $ 250,000 by 2022
John Pfeffer: $ 75,000 by December 2018
Anthony Pomppliano $ 50,000 by December 2018
Alistair Milne: $ 35,000 by 2020
Max Keizer: bitcoin at $ 28,000 is already close
Fundstrat Global Advisors: $ 25,000
Pantera Capital forecasts BTC at $ 20,000
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hello! I see, chat is just created. It's nice to be one of the first😁
may be they will airdrop some tokens to early supporters. It will be really good
I do not think that this can happen because the project's tokens have real value and no one will give away such an asset for free.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
you can follow every ICO tracker and check their reviews
I think that it makes sense to check only top ICO trackers, the rest can not give a real evaluation of the project because they are highly dependent on different circumstances.
Activity: 336
I think it's a distant past. In my opinion it does not matter anymore.

I agree with you, in the modern global world everyone is equal.
Activity: 364

Which ones do you recommend? Are there really truthful grounds that can not be bought?
The best option is to check all the trackers. The total score will be most accurate.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Being active in the community is important because the community is a large portion of the investors. A good project should also have the majority of questions answered in the whitepaper. This is where the community should step in and do their part for a project they believe in. Read the whitepaper and answer questions to the best of your knowledge to other community members that have not had the time read the whitepaper.
This community manager always response in time, whitepaper is not always has all answers.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Which ones do you recommend? Are there really truthful grounds that can not be bought?
Activity: 126
Your idea is very interesting and I think this is the first project coming from Australia.
How to participate in ico, do I need a KYC in ico?
Actually this project comes from Russia with registration in Australia, all inventions are russian. The main devs are russian to, as i could see.
In fact, native Australians are aborigines, all other are settlers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Hello! I see, chat is just created. It's nice to be one of the first😁
may be they will airdrop some tokens to early supporters. It will be really good
Activity: 154
Your idea is very interesting and I think this is the first project coming from Australia.
Actually this project comes from Russia with registration in Australia, all inventions are russian. The main devs are russian to, as i could see.
And what about KYC? Does it matter where are the teammates from?
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 70
Activity: 154
I think Adgex need to be published everywhere, and ico rating website is another great source for advertising.
Activity: 168
copper member
What ico rating scores do you get?
you have to check this on different ICOtrackers

You can use this rating for example.
https://www.trackico.io/ico/adgex/

Whant to note that ADGEX Limited did not list our ICO anywhere.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
The market restart a bit these days, maybe it can profit to ico too. If the confidence of investors come back ico will restart too. Safety ADGEX is a long term project I think, so we will see if investors want to buy during pre ico or ico or maybe on exchanges.
Ethereum has not really recovered yet. I think when the price of Ethereum will be 600-700 the situation with ICO will be fine.
You are right. Recently, many projects have postponed the ICO time. I believe this is one of the most influential factors.
copper member

I suppose, they wll do it, but later. After a year, maybe.
thay are already working company. Which benefits gets their investors and holders of shares?
Standart shareholder's benefits like voting right (if you got sufficient number of shares) and devidends every year. Also, you will be able to sell shares for better price.
Pages:
Jump to: