Pages:
Author

Topic: Sanction isn't the right option - page 4. (Read 2658 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
May 22, 2022, 02:21:09 PM

It’s complicated and it’s getting more complicated as the sanction holds on. Just think guys, if sanctions kept forever like this, and eventually the countries started to ran out of gas would they be surviving easily? I barely doubt that will stand for long terms. Other countries like Africa and some parts of Europe does not have enough gas production and resources to fill the hunger forever. They will have to get into it eventually and accept the terms. There are seasons like rain and cold when gas is required at highest levels. So who knows for how long these things will work out.
There was a debate earlier that world should impose sanctions on Russia and put them in trouble and everyone was supporting that. Now everyone is saying these sections are going to put the world in trouble - no doubt the world needs a serious outlook on the situation and solve the problem.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
May 22, 2022, 12:07:04 PM
By the way, you did not answer my question like that - and what happened from your forecasts about May 15-20, from the area of ​the "new cycle of calculations"? Have there been new payers in rubles? Smiley
Again you are in too much of a hurry, there is a deadline for payment and there is a standard five-day grace period. We can definitely say that Europe as a whole is now not in a position to refuse Russian gas, so all Putin's demands will be met. It seems only Finland is ready to join Bulgaria and Poland, all other countries will pay.

It’s complicated and it’s getting more complicated as the sanction holds on. Just think guys, if sanctions kept forever like this, and eventually the countries started to ran out of gas would they be surviving easily? I barely doubt that will stand for long terms. Other countries like Africa and some parts of Europe does not have enough gas production and resources to fill the hunger forever. They will have to get into it eventually and accept the terms. There are seasons like rain and cold when gas is required at highest levels. So who knows for how long these things will work out.
Activity: 588
Merit: 12
https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png
May 22, 2022, 11:12:25 AM
Meanwhile, according to JPMorgan, the Russian economy did not justify the hopes of the West - it did not collapse. Grin

They put sanctions and at the same time keep buying gas and oil from Russia. Is that a joke bro! If you want to destroy someone's economy at the same time you can not stop his stream of revenue then why do you put sanction in the first place. I think west has gone mad and they do not know how to get out of this situation. Putin really played a mind game.
I totally agree with your opinion, your review is very reasonable, Putin really racked the brains of European countries, after European countries imposed sanctions on Russia, but European countries actually bought gas and oil from Russia, it seems European countries can't control Putin, instead On the other hand, Putin made European countries feel the impact of sanctions imposed on Russia, really like a joke.
Very right. Lol - all the European countries are putting bans on Russia and hence they are dependent of Russia for the oil and gas supply.
What a joke. Now what if Russia puts sanctions on all of them. The war will be over soon - but the after affects will be everlasting!

I do not think Russia's sanctions will be effective and Putin has any plan to do that. After all, this has been done by Putin to secure his gas and oil business with European countries. A large portion of russias's economy is dependent on this source of income. This was a bet for Russia which seems to be the right choice for them but if they lose this war they will lose everything.

Western countries desperately need importers of gas and oil from Russia. as if they didn't need it, in another session they imposed tough sanctions on Russia for its invasion of Ukraine. In that event they wanted to bring down the Russian economy, but without realizing it they were caught in the batman trap of the Russian state, what a fool.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
May 22, 2022, 10:13:02 AM
Meanwhile, according to JPMorgan, the Russian economy did not justify the hopes of the West - it did not collapse. Grin

They put sanctions and at the same time keep buying gas and oil from Russia. Is that a joke bro! If you want to destroy someone's economy at the same time you can not stop his stream of revenue then why do you put sanction in the first place. I think west has gone mad and they do not know how to get out of this situation. Putin really played a mind game.
I totally agree with your opinion, your review is very reasonable, Putin really racked the brains of European countries, after European countries imposed sanctions on Russia, but European countries actually bought gas and oil from Russia, it seems European countries can't control Putin, instead On the other hand, Putin made European countries feel the impact of sanctions imposed on Russia, really like a joke.
Very right. Lol - all the European countries are putting bans on Russia and hence they are dependent of Russia for the oil and gas supply.
What a joke. Now what if Russia puts sanctions on all of them. The war will be over soon - but the after affects will be everlasting!

I do not think Russia's sanctions will be effective and Putin has any plan to do that. After all, this has been done by Putin to secure his gas and oil business with European countries. A large portion of russias's economy is dependent on this source of income. This was a bet for Russia which seems to be the right choice for them but if they lose this war they will lose everything.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
May 22, 2022, 09:51:57 AM
Yes it's going to be the right option but the only problem is that Russia is not Germany so they won't easily bend with this economic sanctions, this is actually much better because the sanctions have started early so as to make sure that the war can't last for a really long time. The only problem with this is the innocent people of Russia will be a collateral damage unless they revolt which the Russians are really good at.
I think every country rise after having a war. But these days there are many solution available the lords can go for dialogue. Because in war both the country loose - they lose so many precious lives - the effect remains forever. This is now stone age where people used to war with swords and only those at the battlefield were affected.
copper member
Activity: 2058
Merit: 900
White Russian
May 22, 2022, 09:02:49 AM
By the way, you did not answer my question like that - and what happened from your forecasts about May 15-20, from the area of ​the "new cycle of calculations"? Have there been new payers in rubles? Smiley
Again you are in too much of a hurry, there is a deadline for payment and there is a standard five-day grace period. We can definitely say that Europe as a whole is now not in a position to refuse Russian gas, so all Putin's demands will be met. It seems only Finland is ready to join Bulgaria and Poland, all other countries will pay.

today May 22nd. The results of your predictions, not through the prism of Russian propaganda, but as they are in reality (we know that these are diametrically opposed data, right? Smiley )
So.
1. Finland, because of the tantrums of the Kremlin's half-witted pathetic copy of Hitler, refuses to purchase Russian gas, because - for rubles. Everything, Finland will freeze, they will know how to join NATO! They'll crawl on their knees! We can repeat! Oh Smiley It's the previously listened to news from Russia that broke out from me Smiley In fact, Russian gas in Finland is an inconspicuous loss. For the Finns have not heated their homes with gas for a long time, and the share of Russian gas in total supplies is only 5% Smiley But Russia is still reducing its income, once again shooting itself in the foot. By the way, Finland, represented by Gasum, is suing Gazprom-Export, because of the demand to violate contracts and pay for gas. Given the position of the European Commission, the result is predictable Smiley
2. EU. Another 10 companies from the countries-"hand dogs" of the Kremlin terrorists (Germany, Italy, Hungary) have opened ruble accounts in Gazprombank. Opened. But only some companies from Germany made the payment. Everything ! EU on its knees! We can repeat! Everyone will freeze without our gas! The ruble is the most stable! Oh Smiley Again, propaganda from the rush-media climbs Smiley
Have you noticed - I'm not afraid to write facts that contradict my interests, views, and I don't slide into propaganda fantasies?! Get experience! To be honest, or not to be a victim of propaganda - it's easy! Smiley
3. The European Union said that gas companies would violate sanctions if they opened bank accounts in rubles to buy Russian gas.
Despite attempts by Gazprom to convince buyers in the EU that paying for gas in rubles would not violate sanctions, the EU insists that it has not changed its position and considers the mechanism a violation. "Anything that goes beyond opening an account in the currency of the contract with Gazprombank and making a payment to this account, and then issuing a statement that you believe that you have completed the payment, is contrary to the sanctions" - this is the position of the European Commission, and it will stick to it.
4. As early as May 20, Russia may begin the next stage of reducing gas supplies to the EU countries. Shutdowns may affect companies that have waived the requirement to pay in rubles.
5. Petty and disgusting, out of habit, Russia "revenge" Finland. For its absolutely logical decision to join NATO, Russia cut off the supply of electricity. Well, how about without abominations and meanness!? I didn’t do meanness - it’s a useless day for Russia Smiley

Those. in fact, nothing grandiose, of your expectations did not happen. No one massively pays in rubles, the position on this issue, the EU / EC, is stable, Russia is stable in its meanness and abominations. Let's watch further!
Buyers of more than 70% of gas from the Russian Federation in Europe are switching to a new payment scheme
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
May 22, 2022, 08:47:38 AM

today May 22nd. The results of your predictions, not through the prism of Russian propaganda, but as they are in reality (we know that these are diametrically opposed data, right? Smiley )
So.
1. Finland, because of the tantrums of the Kremlin's half-witted pathetic copy of Hitler, refuses to purchase Russian gas, because - for rubles. Everything, Finland will freeze, they will know how to join NATO! They'll crawl on their knees! We can repeat! Oh Smiley It's the previously listened to news from Russia that broke out from me Smiley In fact, Russian gas in Finland is an inconspicuous loss. For the Finns have not heated their homes with gas for a long time, and the share of Russian gas in total supplies is only 5% Smiley But Russia is still reducing its income, once again shooting itself in the foot. By the way, Finland, represented by Gasum, is suing Gazprom-Export, because of the demand to violate contracts and pay for gas. Given the position of the European Commission, the result is predictable Smiley
2. EU. Another 10 companies from the countries-"hand dogs" of the Kremlin terrorists (Germany, Italy, Hungary) have opened ruble accounts in Gazprombank. Opened. But only some companies from Germany made the payment. Everything ! EU on its knees! We can repeat! Everyone will freeze without our gas! The ruble is the most stable! Oh Smiley Again, propaganda from the rush-media climbs Smiley
Have you noticed - I'm not afraid to write facts that contradict my interests, views, and I don't slide into propaganda fantasies?! Get experience! To be honest, or not to be a victim of propaganda - it's easy! Smiley
3. The European Union said that gas companies would violate sanctions if they opened bank accounts in rubles to buy Russian gas.
Despite attempts by Gazprom to convince buyers in the EU that paying for gas in rubles would not violate sanctions, the EU insists that it has not changed its position and considers the mechanism a violation. "Anything that goes beyond opening an account in the currency of the contract with Gazprombank and making a payment to this account, and then issuing a statement that you believe that you have completed the payment, is contrary to the sanctions" - this is the position of the European Commission, and it will stick to it.
4. As early as May 20, Russia may begin the next stage of reducing gas supplies to the EU countries. Shutdowns may affect companies that have waived the requirement to pay in rubles.
5. Petty and disgusting, out of habit, Russia "revenge" Finland. For its absolutely logical decision to join NATO, Russia cut off the supply of electricity. Well, how about without abominations and meanness!? I didn’t do meanness - it’s a useless day for Russia Smiley

Those. in fact, nothing grandiose, of your expectations did not happen. No one massively pays in rubles, the position on this issue, the EU / EC, is stable, Russia is stable in its meanness and abominations. Let's watch further!
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
May 21, 2022, 10:57:23 AM

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
May 20, 2022, 11:34:51 AM

Activity: 602
Merit: 11
May 20, 2022, 10:36:07 AM
I also believe the same - the world we see a different dimansion in trade when the countries will start paying in Ruble - the dollar demand will drop too.
US tried to destabilize Russia by putting so much sanction on them - US is always a trouble they have done so much damage to the world already. 
But it looks like Russia is sticking with it, so who needs them wins. and russia has oil and gas which is very much needed by western countries, and if they do not follow the demands of russia, there will be big inflation in that country because their basic materials are not sufficient, which in the end is expensive. Of course, if you haven't found an alternative solution, many western countries will submit to Russia
May 20, 2022, 04:44:12 AM
I also believe the same - the world we see a different dimansion in trade when the countries will start paying in Ruble - the dollar demand will drop too.
US tried to destabilize Russia by putting so much sanction on them - US is always a trouble they have done so much damage to the world already. 
copper member
White Russian
May 19, 2022, 10:57:44 PM
legendary
May 19, 2022, 12:06:15 PM
Everyone will be wondering why 1.5% of the world economy affects the whole world? Smiley
Or can you answer this question yourself? Why are the US and Europe blaming a country with such a small GDP and a tattered economy for skyrocketing prices and the threat of a global food crisis? Grin

You again continue to twist words and pull words out of context? Smiley

The West is not talking about "problems" from Russia's miserable economy, but about a crisis that could arise from a decrease in grain supplies, of which both Ukraine and Russia are exporters. This is how the complete phrase sounds, which has a completely different meaning than the one you just tried to slip Smiley You are not in Russia, they don’t believe such nonsense and propaganda here, plus they know how to check information Smiley

I will also add that there will be a crisis associated with sunflower oil, the world leader of which is Ukraine. And good quality honey.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
May 19, 2022, 12:56:16 AM
BTC
Everyone will be wondering why 1.5% of the world economy affects the whole world? Smiley
Or can you answer this question yourself? Why are the US and Europe blaming a country with such a small GDP and a tattered economy for skyrocketing prices and the threat of a global food crisis? Grin

Maybe Biden could answer this question. Grin West treats Russia as a place of barbaric and warmongering people who even fight with each other for food.

It is not just sanction that will affecting them because we knew that it is very early to expect the result , but this will all matter in time .
when the war ended and they need to extend their businesses and economy , then that time they will face all this consequences .

What more do you want them to face than sanction? West already tried to cut off Russia from the rest of the world from trade. Isn't that the ultimate punishment for a country? This war can be ended if Russia wins or lose it. There is no other way.
copper member
White Russian
May 18, 2022, 11:32:21 PM
legendary
May 18, 2022, 03:40:14 PM

Reducing industrial production, shutting down factories and plants, inflation, rising food prices, cutting social programs, further impoverishment of the population - of course, the normal situation for Russia, the usual state of affairs, everything is fine in a word Smiley
I wonder who at JPMorgan managed to predict the collapse of the Russian economy as early as 2 months after the start of sanctions? You can link to the forecast - I'll read it, I'll definitely add the author to the list of "creative fools of JPMorgan" Smiley

Even I would not dare to write such a thing. If you read my assumptions, then this is the end of summer-autumn, the time when the sanctions will begin to really affect the processes in Russia. Just a little observation for the experimental Smiley
Sanction is not a good option. All this is done by US to bring Russia down. But of course the world can not shut its trade with Russia. Do you think - any other country can fulfill the oil need of the world? Of course not - and also when Russia will start trading in Ruble it will bring a different dimension to the world.

Let's go the easy way, shall we? Now you will name how the world economy depends on Russian exports. other than oil and gas. OK ? Smiley
Name 5-10 strategic products/technologies that Russia supplies to the Western market, which the West does not produce and cannot produce without Russia?
I give a head start in 2-3 days to study the market. Really looking forward to the answer ! Everyone will be wondering why 1.5% of the world economy affects the whole world? Smiley

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
May 18, 2022, 07:36:47 AM
It is not just sanction that will affecting them because we knew that it is very early to expect the result , but this will all matter in time .
when the war ended and they need to extend their businesses and economy , then that time they will face all this consequences .
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
May 16, 2022, 06:38:14 PM

Reducing industrial production, shutting down factories and plants, inflation, rising food prices, cutting social programs, further impoverishment of the population - of course, the normal situation for Russia, the usual state of affairs, everything is fine in a word Smiley
I wonder who at JPMorgan managed to predict the collapse of the Russian economy as early as 2 months after the start of sanctions? You can link to the forecast - I'll read it, I'll definitely add the author to the list of "creative fools of JPMorgan" Smiley

Even I would not dare to write such a thing. If you read my assumptions, then this is the end of summer-autumn, the time when the sanctions will begin to really affect the processes in Russia. Just a little observation for the experimental Smiley
Sanction is not a good option. All this is done by US to bring Russia down. But of course the world can not shut its trade with Russia. Do you think - any other country can fulfill the oil need of the world? Of course not - and also when Russia will start trading in Ruble it will bring a different dimension to the world.

Sanctions is the only thing the US government can do to Russians , if it goes beyond sanction it may cause something else maybe serious war that may get some other countries involved who are in support of Russia.  US did the best thing by imposing Sanctions on Russia.
copper member
White Russian
May 16, 2022, 01:36:28 PM
At first, Russia thought that it will be a quick military operation and they will achieve their goals. But they have failed.
Rumors about the Russian blitzkrieg are based on the value judgment of the US intelligence, which in the course of one year made a gross mistake twice - first in Afghanistan, and then in Ukraine, incorrectly assessing the combat effectiveness of local armies. I repeat once again, the opinion that Kyiv will hold out for 3-4 days in the event of aggression from Russia belongs to the CIA. Russia is running its operation at its own pace on its own schedule and it will end when Russia says "enough".
May 16, 2022, 01:26:44 PM
Every time I watch news - I feel the countries don't want to help anyone - they have their own agenda.

You are right, everyone are solving their own problems. At first, Russia thought that it will be a quick military operation and they will achieve their goals. But they have failed. At first Europe and other Russian "partners" thought that after they impose sanctions, Russia will step back and the war would be over. But that plan has failed. Now everyone around Ukraine act like "we have tried to save you, but that did not help", and now we have our own economy to save and people to protect.

I second with you - every country has their own agenda - US is putting so much sanctions on and forcing other countries to do as directed.
Also Russia is paying heavy price for attacking Ukraine - Pakistan and Srilanka paid a heavy price by not giving any statement in favour or against these two countries. What a pity.
Pages:
Jump to: