Pages:
Author

Topic: Sanction isn't the right option - page 5. (Read 2658 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
May 16, 2022, 09:38:12 AM
Every time I watch news - I feel the countries don't want to help anyone - they have their own agenda.

You are right, everyone are solving their own problems. At first, Russia thought that it will be a quick military operation and they will achieve their goals. But they have failed. At first Europe and other Russian "partners" thought that after they impose sanctions, Russia will step back and the war would be over. But that plan has failed. Now everyone around Ukraine act like "we have tried to save you, but that did not help", and now we have our own economy to save and people to protect.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
May 16, 2022, 09:22:51 AM

In addition, by blocking the free navigation in the Black Sea, including the ports of Ukraine, Russia creates a threat of starvation in the world. Africa may suffer greatly from this, because Ukraine cannot supply its agricultural products to the international market. Therefore, Russia was warned for the last time about the serious consequences of this blocking. After that, in the near future, the US Sixth Fleet is ready to enter the Black Sea from the Mediterranean and ensure the freedom of navigation in this region. The likelihood of a third world war is greatly increased
Every time I watch news - I feel the countries don't want to help anyone - they have their own agenda.
US wants to destabilise Russia - but it is not easy. World would not be able to shut its door to Russia and they will do as Russia will demand. You will see counties will pay in Rubal and it will be a game changer.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
May 16, 2022, 04:31:41 AM
He is neither a strategist nor an intellectual.

Some people say, that as intelligence officer, he is able to execute given tasks, but not generate his own tasks properly. He can think of a multi step plan to reach goal, but he can not create this goal by himself.

The sanctions imposed after his attack on Ukraine cannot give a quick result. The results of their introduction will begin to show up seriously towards the end of the year. The international community no longer has a choice how to punish the aggressor to the detriment of their own economies.

We, as an "international community" are already feeling negative results from sanctions against Russia. If this is just a beginning, then dark future scares me.
I think there are so many imposed sanctions against Russia, that they have set sort of a record already. Cant imagine what else "not military" can be done to stop this war.
Due to the fact that the Putin regime in the international arena has brazenly violated everything that could be violated and does not respond to the demands of the world community to stop the aggression against Ukraine, and in addition, the courageous resistance of Ukraine showed the military weakness of Russia, this time the world states decided destroy Russia militarily and economically, providing Ukraine with military, financial and material assistance. Soon we will be able to witness the shameful defeat of Russia in this war.

Over time, sanctions against Russia will only get tougher. For a long time now, Europe has been discussing the sixth package of sanctions, where the main issues will be Europe's refusal of Russian oil and the disconnection of the Russian Sberbank from the SWIFT payment system. This will be followed by the seventh package of sanctions, where Europe will refuse Russian gas. These will not be easy decisions, but Europe goes for it, realizing what a threat Russia poses to the civilized world. If earlier we said that Germany is one of the most energy dependent on Russia, now it is Germany that calls on other European countries to introduce a complete embargo on Russian oil and gas.

In addition, by blocking the free navigation in the Black Sea, including the ports of Ukraine, Russia creates a threat of starvation in the world. Africa may suffer greatly from this, because Ukraine cannot supply its agricultural products to the international market. Therefore, Russia was warned for the last time about the serious consequences of this blocking. After that, in the near future, the US Sixth Fleet is ready to enter the Black Sea from the Mediterranean and ensure the freedom of navigation in this region. The likelihood of a third world war is greatly increased
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
May 15, 2022, 03:10:41 PM
Meanwhile, according to JPMorgan, the Russian economy did not justify the hopes of the West - it did not collapse. Grin

Reducing industrial production, shutting down factories and plants, inflation, rising food prices, cutting social programs, further impoverishment of the population - of course, the normal situation for Russia, the usual state of affairs, everything is fine in a word Smiley
I wonder who at JPMorgan managed to predict the collapse of the Russian economy as early as 2 months after the start of sanctions? You can link to the forecast - I'll read it, I'll definitely add the author to the list of "creative fools of JPMorgan" Smiley

Even I would not dare to write such a thing. If you read my assumptions, then this is the end of summer-autumn, the time when the sanctions will begin to really affect the processes in Russia. Just a little observation for the experimental Smiley
Sanction is not a good option. All this is done by US to bring Russia down. But of course the world can not shut its trade with Russia. Do you think - any other country can fulfill the oil need of the world? Of course not - and also when Russia will start trading in Ruble it will bring a different dimension to the world.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
May 15, 2022, 12:58:13 PM
Meanwhile, according to JPMorgan, the Russian economy did not justify the hopes of the West - it did not collapse. Grin

Reducing industrial production, shutting down factories and plants, inflation, rising food prices, cutting social programs, further impoverishment of the population - of course, the normal situation for Russia, the usual state of affairs, everything is fine in a word Smiley
I wonder who at JPMorgan managed to predict the collapse of the Russian economy as early as 2 months after the start of sanctions? You can link to the forecast - I'll read it, I'll definitely add the author to the list of "creative fools of JPMorgan" Smiley

Even I would not dare to write such a thing. If you read my assumptions, then this is the end of summer-autumn, the time when the sanctions will begin to really affect the processes in Russia. Just a little observation for the experimental Smiley
legendary
May 12, 2022, 05:44:18 AM
He is neither a strategist nor an intellectual.

Some people say, that as intelligence officer, he is able to execute given tasks, but not generate his own tasks properly. He can think of a multi step plan to reach goal, but he can not create this goal by himself.

The sanctions imposed after his attack on Ukraine cannot give a quick result. The results of their introduction will begin to show up seriously towards the end of the year. The international community no longer has a choice how to punish the aggressor to the detriment of their own economies.

We, as an "international community" are already feeling negative results from sanctions against Russia. If this is just a beginning, then dark future scares me.
I think there are so many imposed sanctions against Russia, that they have set sort of a record already. Cant imagine what else "not military" can be done to stop this war.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
May 12, 2022, 05:27:16 AM

They put sanctions and at the same time keep buying gas and oil from Russia. Is that a joke bro! If you want to destroy someone's economy at the same time you can not stop his stream of revenue then why do you put sanction in the first place. I think west has gone mad and they do not know how to get out of this situation. Putin really played a mind game.
Just now Putin does not know what to do next. Any of his actions already lead to a loss. For him, there were either bad or the worst possible scenarios. But the most important thing is that it pulls down the whole country. He is neither a strategist nor an intellectual. This is an international robber and murderer, impudent from impunity.
The sanctions imposed after his attack on Ukraine cannot give a quick result. The results of their introduction will begin to show up seriously towards the end of the year. The international community no longer has a choice how to punish the aggressor to the detriment of their own economies. Putin has been gratified for too long, and everyone is already convinced that this was the wrong way.
legendary
May 12, 2022, 05:21:29 AM

They put sanctions and at the same time keep buying gas and oil from Russia. Is that a joke bro! If you want to destroy someone's economy at the same time you can not stop his stream of revenue then why do you put sanction in the first place. I think west has gone mad and they do not know how to get out of this situation. Putin really played a mind game.

True politics. Plan to do A, say that you will do B, in the end do C. I see that those who impose sanctions, always left some space for maneuvers. Everyone try to get rid of buying gas directly from Russia, and in the same prepare to buy Russian gas from intermediary. With sanctions countries plan to decrease Russian budget funding, but Russia has huge reserves. But that does not matter, as in the end there will be no winner.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
May 12, 2022, 12:35:14 AM

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
May 11, 2022, 06:07:56 PM
I have never seen that sanctions will be able to influence the decision of a country that invasion, precisely sanctions will cause major humanitarian problems in the long run, it is time for the world to think that without sanctions can stop the war.
If you look at the case of the war between Russia and Ukraine, sanctions really won't turn into a good thing and will only add to the problem.
it is not an easy matter to stop war and sanctions are not the right choice either,
hope this can all end because humanity is much more important
I think there are more better things that they can do to stop the war, not this sanctions. I agree with you that it only makes the situation more worse. Oil price and other goods are now rising. The poor people are the one's that are heavily affected by this.

Why can just other countries unite and join Ukraine to fight Russia? I don't know if Russia won't stop that way. They can do something like kidnap Putin and give threats that if his men wont stop, something bad will happen to him but Putin deserves to be punish him like the way he punish Ukraine and the world. Humanity is more important, for us but for Putin? He doesn't care. What's more important to him is that he can destroy Ukraine.

Maybe those people didn't study well on what will be the consequences if they impose sanction on Russia and we see that this will not bring any good result to them and to us since inflation skyrocketed which really hit us badly. If this take more months for sure this could hurt the whole global economy and most provably this will give huge problem to third world countries.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 582
May 11, 2022, 05:30:47 PM
I have never seen that sanctions will be able to influence the decision of a country that invasion, precisely sanctions will cause major humanitarian problems in the long run, it is time for the world to think that without sanctions can stop the war.
If you look at the case of the war between Russia and Ukraine, sanctions really won't turn into a good thing and will only add to the problem.
it is not an easy matter to stop war and sanctions are not the right choice either,
hope this can all end because humanity is much more important
I think there are more better things that they can do to stop the war, not this sanctions. I agree with you that it only makes the situation more worse. Oil price and other goods are now rising. The poor people are the one's that are heavily affected by this.

Why can just other countries unite and join Ukraine to fight Russia? I don't know if Russia won't stop that way. They can do something like kidnap Putin and give threats that if his men wont stop, something bad will happen to him but Putin deserves to be punish him like the way he punish Ukraine and the world. Humanity is more important, for us but for Putin? He doesn't care. What's more important to him is that he can destroy Ukraine.
copper member
Activity: 2058
Merit: 900
White Russian
May 11, 2022, 02:46:03 PM
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
May 11, 2022, 01:52:29 PM
Of course, sanctions are a wrong and even a bad decision, as they allow you to unfairly destroy entire countries. In this case, I mean the use of sanctions as a weapon against a particular country. And here it is important to note that this policy has long been used by Western countries against other countries. As for the application of sanctions against Russia, one interesting thing is worth noting here. The fact is that although sanctions are bad, the use of them against Russia has a slightly different result. Yes, they certainly harm Russia, or rather hinder its development, but they also hit those who introduce them very painfully. To summarize, of course, any sanctions are bad and wrong, and as practice shows, they can hit in the opposite direction at any moment.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
May 11, 2022, 01:39:55 PM
The only probelm with Russia might be :
- Being pushed to the side they might try and use Nuclear weapons
- They are already thinking of using chemical agents on the people

Therefore other than that :
- Sanctions are going to cut off the economic supply to Russia and indirectly cut off all the money that's going to the war
- I understand it's causing probelms with the people living here but at the same time it's super essential to do to show that everyone is United and supporting Ukraine
- without sanctions they cannot stop the fight, funding and there would be no basis for talks as well.

The sanctions that have been imposed definitely took Russia some sort of economic damage to their finances. Due to the trade limits imposed, some of the big and huge businesses from across the globe were compelled to leave the country, resulting to a shortage and an inflation to the current supply of products in Russia. Just like what happened in North Korea, such country was isolated, thus most of its citizens are suffering from food shortages and poverty (one big factor is the improper expenditure of North Korea's wealth).

I just hope that this would not seriously prejudice the countries once Russia starts to threat it with its nuclear weapons and bombs. If such thing were to happen, then every country would unite to prevent this chaotic event from happening.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 11, 2022, 01:15:52 PM
Well, what do you want - Russia, they can’t even make a website normally Smiley
Above is another link, working, but I advise you to independently study the topic "Moans from Russia with a request to cancel very useful sanctions" Smiley

The "fun" of this topic is that in Russia Putin and other "patriots" heroically talk nonsense about "ridiculous sanctions" and "benefit for the economy", but as soon as they find themselves in a normal world, groans immediately begin - well, why sanctions, oh here covid, oh there is diarrhea, oh everyone is suffering, let's take it off and we also really need to take it off, but why am I right away? Smiley As always, the classic cognitive dissonance of views and opinions, in Russian ...
Well, where are the requests or pleas for the lifting of sanctions? The link is simply a statement of the fact that economic sanctions do not achieve their goals for which they were introduced. Crimea is still Russian, the operation in Ukraine is still ongoing, the sanctions have essentially changed nothing. Unless they had to feed pigs with Polish apples after Russian counter-sanctions in the fall of 2014.

I'll tell you more, economic sanctions are of great benefit to Russia. Russia until 2014 was a major importer of food, and then became a major exporter. Now the US and Europe are voluntarily leaving the developed markets with huge losses, and new players are coming in their place.

I wanted to write about the fact that sanctions are very useful for Russia, but you beat me to it. Sanctions allow the development of the domestic market for goods, competitiveness between manufacturers arises and the quality of goods increases. There is an impetus to the growth of the country's economy and there is no dependence on foreign supplies. With gas, this option is not suitable. It either exists in the country or it doesn't. All other items can be produced by yourself)
copper member
White Russian
May 11, 2022, 10:12:25 AM
Above is another link, working, but I advise you to independently study the topic "Moans from Russia with a request to cancel very useful sanctions" Smiley

The "fun" of this topic is that in Russia Putin and other "patriots" heroically talk nonsense about "ridiculous sanctions" and "benefit for the economy", but as soon as they find themselves in a normal world, groans immediately begin - well, why sanctions, oh here covid, oh there is diarrhea, oh everyone is suffering, let's take it off and we also really need to take it off, but why am I right away? Smiley As always, the classic cognitive dissonance of views and opinions, in Russian ...
Well, where are the requests or pleas for the lifting of sanctions? The link is simply a statement of the fact that economic sanctions do not achieve their goals for which they were introduced. Crimea is still Russian, the operation in Ukraine is still ongoing, the sanctions have essentially changed nothing. Unless they had to feed pigs with Polish apples after Russian counter-sanctions in the fall of 2014.

I'll tell you more, economic sanctions are of great benefit to Russia. Russia until 2014 was a major importer of food, and then became a major exporter. Now the US and Europe are voluntarily leaving the developed markets with huge losses, and new players are coming in their place.
legendary
May 11, 2022, 09:30:51 AM
Offhand - here is a link where the "great helmsman of Muscovy" hides behind covid and begs to lift sanctions Smiley
https://rg.ru/2020/03/26/putin-prizval-cancel-sankcii-v-otnoshenii-postradavshih-ot-covid-19-stran.html

"putin-prizval-cancel-sankcii-v-otnoshenii-postradavshih-ot-covid-19-stran" an English word among Russian transliteration words in Latin. That is odd to write page names like this.

Anyway, DrBeer what is your position considering sanctions. You have quoted some of my posts, but when I answer you, you did not bother answer bank. So far you claim that sanctions is the right decision, and they must affect every Russian. Right?

This is a question for content managers and an engine that converts titles into human-readable links. Unfortunately, now almost all Russian sites show that they are without certificates and do not allow the content to go. But I think if you search for the keywords "Putin laurels are asked to lift sanctions" - you will find materials, articles and videos with speeches. For example, here is a working link https://lenta.ru/news/2017/06/02/enough/

Regarding the fact that I did not answer - perhaps I do not exclude it. I might have missed the post, it happens. I see no problem answering now Smiley
My opinion is that sanctions have been imposed against the COUNTRY. Moreover, with a full bouquet of reasons - from the annexation of foreign territories to crimes against civilians and genocide. The country has a ruling regime, a criminal ruling regime. The task is to create economic and technological problems for this country in order to stop its aggression and criminal actions. And yes - the impact of sanctions can have an impact on all the inhabitants of the country. Although I already wrote - about 60% of the Russian population will not feel the sanctions, because. and so they live, by the standards of a normal community - below the poverty level, for them there is no concept of "life will become even worse." It's hard to understand, you just have to go and see how people live in small towns and villages. So in this particular case, I answer your question finally:
1. Yes, sanctions for the entire country, and they could affect all residents of Russia.
2. Due to the extremely low standard of living of a significant part of the population of Russia, the sanctions will really affect only a smaller part of the population of Russia.

Smiley))))))
What do you really not like? I even allow you to write a slander to the bounty manager, and write a libel that I have a firm position regarding a country that violates moral and ethical standards, is the center and sponsor of world terrorism, and is waging a terrorist war in my country, destroying, raping thousands of civilians ! Come on, heroically convey! Smiley But the truth and reality will not change from this, even though you call the facts a lie...
Links about the groans of Lavrov and Putin about the need to lift sanctions - look for yourself, strain at least a little, work with information from reality at least a little, it will only benefit. It will be a little more difficult than copy-pasting propaganda nonsense and passing off fantasies as truth.

Offhand - here is a link where the "great helmsman of Muscovy" hides behind covid and begs to lift sanctions Smiley
https://rg.ru/2020/03/26/putin-prizval-cancel-sankcii-v-otnoshenii-postradavshih-ot-covid-19-stran.html

PS And a request - if you are used to throwing words into the wind - proof that I am spreading lies? Smiley

PS and don't forget to write a complaint to "Sportlotto" out of the soviet habit Smiley))
Lots of empty words and a broken link with a 404 error. Grin

legendary
May 11, 2022, 04:40:39 AM

"putin-prizval-cancel-sankcii-v-otnoshenii-postradavshih-ot-covid-19-stran" an English word among Russian transliteration words in Latin. That is odd to write page names like this.

Anyway, DrBeer what is your position considering sanctions. You have quoted some of my posts, but when I answer you, you did not bother answer bank. So far you claim that sanctions is the right decision, and they must affect every Russian. Right?
copper member
White Russian
May 11, 2022, 03:58:17 AM
Smiley))))))
What do you really not like? I even allow you to write a slander to the bounty manager, and write a libel that I have a firm position regarding a country that violates moral and ethical standards, is the center and sponsor of world terrorism, and is waging a terrorist war in my country, destroying, raping thousands of civilians ! Come on, heroically convey! Smiley But the truth and reality will not change from this, even though you call the facts a lie...
Links about the groans of Lavrov and Putin about the need to lift sanctions - look for yourself, strain at least a little, work with information from reality at least a little, it will only benefit. It will be a little more difficult than copy-pasting propaganda nonsense and passing off fantasies as truth.

PS And a request - if you are used to throwing words into the wind - proof that I am spreading lies? Smiley

PS and don't forget to write a complaint to "Sportlotto" out of the soviet habit Smiley))
Lots of empty words and a broken link with a 404 error. Grin
legendary
May 11, 2022, 03:13:38 AM
In the end it will turn out that sanctions worked opposite and only made Russia more rich and powerful. We have increased prices on natural resources already, and the prices keep going higher. I dont believe those, who call to refuse using Russian gas or oil, or say that they already refused using them, really did it. On one hand Russian economy is suffering from lack of import, on the other it is being pumped with money right now. Who is winning from that?

I have one question for you. Tell me - do you follow the news? Behind the speeches of politicians and government representatives? I mean Russian? No, not hysterical clowns in the Kremlin propaganda studios, but, for example, Lavrov? This is the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Russia. Tell me - do you think he's an idiot? Do you think he does not understand the benefits of sanctions that will only enrich and strengthen Russia? Or is he a saboteur, and is constantly begging the US and the EU for the sanctions to be lifted? It turns out that the entire diplomatic corps of Russia, and the president and prime minister of Russia himself, are enemies of Russia?! Want to prevent profit from sanctions? Smiley
I don't recall a case where Lavrov asked for sanctions to be lifted. In Russia, it is customary to put new Western sanctions in a package with packages, shrug your shoulders and move on.

Well, just because you haven’t heard, absolutely doesn’t mean that Lavrov didn’t say this Smiley

The issue of lifting sanctions is constantly being discussed, Russia is constantly moaning and begging for them to be removed - either it's not fair, it's not humane, or something else. Do you remember how fun it was in 2014 - and don’t make our Iskanders laugh, and the sanctions are only good. And now Putin asks to withdraw from the UN (last year), then Lavrov speaks of inhumanity (the last couple of years), then recently Lavrov was surprised new package of sanctions, and was quite annoyed (last month). As I understand it, it's all about the fact that they like sanctions and they enjoy them, right? Smiley Finding the described events is very simple - Google, and the request "Putin asks to lift sanctions", or "Lavrov asks to lift sanctions", and you will be happy - hear them! Smiley
Maybe you can do it for me and provide prooflinks? And now it looks more like lies and slander that you spread as part of a subscription campaign, which your bounty manager may not like.

Smiley))))))

Pages:
Jump to: