Pages:
Author

Topic: sawdice the New Age of Dice - Let's play a game. - page 16. (Read 27083 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
I gave you a try for your 0% house edge which I have to add is a pretty good promotion to start your site on, my risked amount was not much because I've found it hard to trust any new site on this forum due to the past happenings. Anyway you have a basic site to work with there is so much more you could do visually and with the sound effects that would make your site so much better. I will check back now and again to see how you getting on and what improvements have been made.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So:

1. No max. bet
2. "5 figures cold storage"
3. Zero house edge

and...

4. Terrible CoinDice script that actually has some scam accusations against them...?

Lol, really...? One would think you could afford a decent programmer with so much money.

For those questioning if it is really that CoinDice script, anyone can see this in their network tab of their browser console and also it's stated in this CSS file: http://sawdice.com/themes/Saw/main.css
Code:
© CoinDice *  Demo: http://www.btcircle.com/dice

You also claim to have a fantastic provably fair method:
How sawdice provably fair system makes it special ?
Most other dice games who claim that they provely (?) fair while they are not, they do some tricks to cheat the players, here is some of them :
1 ) some dice games do provide you with the server seed in sha256 hashed format, but they never provide you the unhashed server after you play.
2 ) some others do not provide you with the hashed server seed and they only provide it after you play.
3 ) some others do not allow you to change your client seed so they force a client seed that makes the result known to them even before you bet.
4) some others tell you that the server seed will not be published till some time later after you bet.
all those tricks are done at many of the dice games websites but not at SawDice, our system is free of all those ticks and any tricks to cheat our players and make it a truly fair.

But truthfully it is one of the worst implementations of provably fair that make it extremely easy for the site owner to cheat. I am NOT accusing you of doing that AT ALL, just saying it's technically very easy:

1. You only send the serverseed hash to my browser, if I specifically click "Fair" tab. If a player does not do that before every bet, you can make the outcome anything you like so the site can make the player lose literally every bet.
2. Even if the player does that, he still has to change clientseed manually before every bet because the site does not change it randomly in a cryptographic secure way in the browser. So let's say I change my client seed first time, second bet you know it already and you can give a serverseed hash based on this and my betting pattern (if I am going for 50% low every bet, you can give me serverseed hashes that make me lose based on my unchanged clientseed.)

Requiring the player to click "Fair" tab and manually change their clientseed EVERY TIME before they bet, is not really provably fair IMHO.

I would advise you to look how the bigger sites do it and use a "server- and clientseed + nonce" method.

For players, at this point, I would advise to not play here until that cold storage address is provided and the provably fair implementation is improved.

For your points 1-2-3 i don't see any problems it's not so good to have max bet / 5 figure cold storage /  zero hours edge for few days .
* the cold storage is just 3 figures not 5 figures ( sorry my mistake i typed the wrong number )

Point 4 yes it's CoinDice's script but its heavily re-programmed in most of its parts, its easy to see that ( why to invent a computer from scratch  while you can buy one and edit it  ? ) and if you looked at the edits and the design we made you will know that we have spent much money and time to get it to that level.

about your last point ( which we claim to have a fantastic provably fair method )
yes we have the best provably fair method , we did our best to make our provably fair at most transparency, not like all the other site but thank you , you get my attention to make it more transparency .. by adding an option to make  the  client seed  generated randomly from browser with each bet i do not think that hard for implement in the next 2 days, thank you.

Over all we are not here to cheat any body or its like the small dice sites who buy buggy script and install it on cheap vps or host and then close after few weeks or month .. We came to stay and make a difference, what you see is just v1 and we do not stop programming on its every single days.  
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
You are what you eat. PIZZA!
Smart looking dice site, will give you a go as soon as I get some funds transferred. Hope you can provide a nice cold storage wallet or you will not hear the end of it admin. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Not a lot life on this site  Undecided
well its pretty new right now and they keep on developing it, so it might attract a lot of players in near future
Activity: 258
Not a lot life on this site  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
So:

1. No max. bet
2. "5 figures cold storage"
3. Zero house edge

and...

4. Terrible CoinDice script that actually has some scam accusations against them...?

Lol, really...? One would think you could afford a decent programmer with so much money.

For those questioning if it is really that CoinDice script, anyone can see this in their network tab of their browser console and also it's stated in this CSS file: http://sawdice.com/themes/Saw/main.css
Code:
© CoinDice *  Demo: http://www.btcircle.com/dice

You also claim to have a fantastic provably fair method:
How sawdice provably fair system makes it special ?
Most other dice games who claim that they provely (?) fair while they are not, they do some tricks to cheat the players, here is some of them :
1 ) some dice games do provide you with the server seed in sha256 hashed format, but they never provide you the unhashed server after you play.
2 ) some others do not provide you with the hashed server seed and they only provide it after you play.
3 ) some others do not allow you to change your client seed so they force a client seed that makes the result known to them even before you bet.
4) some others tell you that the server seed will not be published till some time later after you bet.
all those tricks are done at many of the dice games websites but not at SawDice, our system is free of all those ticks and any tricks to cheat our players and make it a truly fair.

But truthfully it is one of the worst implementations of provably fair that make it extremely easy for the site owner to cheat. I am NOT accusing you of doing that AT ALL, just saying it's technically very easy:

1. You only send the serverseed hash to my browser, if I specifically click "Fair" tab. If a player does not do that before every bet, you can make the outcome anything you like so the site can make the player lose literally every bet.
2. Even if the player does that, he still has to change clientseed manually before every bet because the site does not change it randomly in a cryptographic secure way in the browser. So let's say I change my client seed first time, second bet you know it already and you can give a serverseed hash based on this and my betting pattern (if I am going for 50% low every bet, you can give me serverseed hashes that make me lose based on my unchanged clientseed.)

Requiring the player to click "Fair" tab and manually change their clientseed EVERY TIME before they bet, is not really provably fair IMHO.

I would advise you to look how the bigger sites do it and use a "server- and clientseed + nonce" method.

For players, at this point, I would advise to not play here until that cold storage address is provided and the provably fair implementation is improved.
Activity: 148
we do not have any maximum bet limits or deposit / withdraw limits

So you currently have 0% house edge, and no maximum bet?

That sounds like a remarkably risky thing to offer.

If you weren't a totally unknown entity you could find yourself with some huge whales on your hands.

True its a bit risky for now since we have zero house edge, but this is how dice works, one day you win, one day you lose.
the game operators risks as much as anyone else.
As the great Dalai Lama said : Great achievements involve great risks. 

I am considering betting on your site with some larger (but not huge) amounts; can you provide proof of solvency (ie: an address which proves that you have a real/proper/significant bankroll)?

We will provide our cold storage wallet in few days.

Thanks, I'll wait with my deposit until then.

If you weren't a totally unknown entity you could find yourself with some huge whales on your hands.

True its a bit risky for now since we have zero house edge, but this is how dice works, one day you win, one day you lose.

I am considering betting on your site with some larger (but not huge) amounts; can you provide proof of solvency (ie: an address which proves that you have a real/proper/significant bankroll)?

We will provide our cold storage wallet in few days.
Activity: 148

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
As the great Dalai Lama said : Great achievements involve great risks. [/b]

I didn't see that one. What was the deal, something like deposit 10 lamas up front and get a daily lama in return for life?

The gestation period is 11.5 months (350 days) so such a return is clearly unsustainable.

legendary

Big vouch for these guys, the owner has paid me lots of voluntary bounties.

Thank you CryptoMrM you deserve it.
Congratulations for our big winner today.

What kind of maximum bet limits do you have? I don't see it anywhere on the site.

We don't have any maximum bet limits or deposit / withdraw limits
how much bitcoins do you have in your cold storage to pay for the big wins people can hit? it would be interesting to see

We have 5 figures cold storage for now we will post its address in the next few days.
Activity: 280
Great promo on ur site..
Pliss give more day for ur promo.  Grin
I like to play and very enjoying when playing on brandnew site like urs..

My heart got more beat every time play on ur site, its very creepy+im on betting. Lol
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
Big vouch for these guys, the owner has paid me lots of voluntary bounties.
legendary
Congratulations for our big winner today.

What kind of maximum bet limits do you have? I don't see it anywhere on the site.
Activity: 378
Merit: 257
Nice design.  I kinda feel like I will get murdered if I play though!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
how much bitcoins do you have in your cold storage to pay for the big wins people can hit? it would be interesting to see
Pages:
Jump to: