Pages:
Author

Topic: sawdice the New Age of Dice - Let's play a game. - page 17. (Read 27083 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Congratulations for our big winner today.

Just out of curiosity: where are the Deposit and Withdraw buttons on your site? I may have a temporary spell of blindness, but I can't seem to find them.

Don't ask me how I missed that, it must have been that my morning coffee hadn't kicked in yet. Temporary blindness it was. /embarassed

I just realized what happened. I was running your built-in bot where these fields are not displayed. Silly me.

Don't worry, this things happens, hope you enjoy the game.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Just out of curiosity: where are the Deposit and Withdraw buttons on your site? I may have a temporary spell of blindness, but I can't seem to find them.

Don't ask me how I missed that, it must have been that my morning coffee hadn't kicked in yet. Temporary blindness it was. /embarassed

I just realized what happened. I was running your built-in bot where these fields are not displayed. Silly me.

i did deposit some and has 2 confirmation
but still have not been credited on my account
i had +10 minutes to wait, just wish sawdice have instant deposit

saw dice is inistant deposit you do not need to wait for any confirmations ... just click on the refresh button which is beside your balance to get loaded if you do  can't a alocate it just refresh your page  and you will see your balance there we will make it automatic view without need to click the refresh button soon
yeaaa i did refresh  then i see my balance .. hehe my mistake  Grin
and i win there
  its easy for read patterns in your site .. i think i have to stop, and continued later

good that you figured it out , as i said we will make it auto refresh soon .
wish you more Good luck in the next times
Nice promotion you are doing. I did a few test runs and I like it. I saw the saw films when I was young and was petrified. Still scares me to this day.
thank you ... I think most people likes the saw movie .It used to scare me when i was young too but now i do not scare as much as i enjoy that movie.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
be your self

saw dice is inistant deposit you do not need to wait for any confirmations ... just click on the refresh button which is beside your balance to get loaded if you do  can't a alocate it just refresh your page  and you will see your balance there we will make it automatic view without need to click the refresh button soon
yeaaa i did refresh  then i see my balance .. hehe my mistake  Grin
and i win there
  its easy for read patterns in your site .. i think i have to stop, and continued later
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Nice promotion you are doing. I did a few test runs and I like it. I saw the saw films when I was young and was petrified. Still scares me to this day.

Saw dice is an instant deposit you do not need to wait for any confirmations ... just click on the refresh button which is beside your balance to get loaded if you do can't allocate it just refresh your page, and you will see your balance there ( we will make it automatic view without need to click the refresh button Very soon )

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
be your self
legendary
Activity: 1064
Cool site! What would be cool is random jumpscares jumping out at the players at random times. There also should be an option to turn the mentioned feature off if it is ever implemented, for people who don't like being jumpscared.
Good news, we are extending the 0% house edge till Monday June 1st because BitcoinTalk was down the last 4 days , which means 4 more days without fees. Do not stop Rolling

https://www.sawdice.com/
Just tried the automatic betting, it was smooth enough. But unfortunately when I was playing with autobet, I could not see my current balance.
It is not good when users play with autobet but they can't see their current balance, so I hope you add a display of user's balance in the autobet feature because it is important thing for users to see their current balance while betting so that they can manage their goals.

Anyway 0% HE for 10days is a good promotion, but I think you need to do more than this to attract more players.

You can switch to (Manual betting) while the Automatic betting is still rolling, and  you will be able to see your bets and balance plus all the game links ( Manual betting| change currency | change background | FAQ |news| Fair | Chat | MY Bets | All Rollers | high rollers |..... ) can be visited without effect your automatic betting except the footer links  ( Home|Verification|Contact|Bitcointalk|Reddit|facebook & twitter ) those you have to open them in a new window .
we have an AD campaign will be run very soon plus affiliate Program is under develop .& a sample API will be published very soon   .

Activity: 840
I hate dice sites, but this is the first time I saw this kind of offer, though.
Best of luck to your site!  Cool
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
I've found a bug that can potentially empty the entire bankroll.

I didn't want to post here but you haven't responded to my PM, I presume there will be a significant reward for reporting it?

I also have a solution for it.

Please PM me back.

Thanks.
loved your site am goin to try a little deposit wish me luck  Tongue

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
loved your site am goin to try a little deposit wish me luck  Tongue
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
do you pay people bounties for getting the bug spotted and not abusing it or you dont give them anything?

We are very grateful to people who spot the bugs and help us improve our site, and we pay them according to how critical is bug is.

well,, you can send my bounty to my addy

1JxXDzcnWk1sMR1JiG2agZeELEa6g95pXd

Done.
maybe you could tell what bug was that? i am curious to know if the sum was reasonable that you sent him

It was a minor bug, but thanks for him and we appreciate it with a little bounty.
but it seems that was a mysterious bug as you are not going to tell others what was that? anyway if you dont want to tell others what was that, is not a problem but many others i am also curious to know about that?
that is only small bug and fixed
Pages:
Jump to: