Pages:
Author

Topic: sawdice the New Age of Dice - Let's play a game. - page 19. (Read 27083 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can't withdraw :s "Cannot withdraw this amount at the moment please try again later or contact the support team." Its just 0.0125 BTC lol

Fixing some bugs, we will come back shortly, sorry for that.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡B
I hope that USD 10 script you bought works out for you. Tongue

I think if you buy it for 10 $, then you would still get the short end of the stick.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
well ,, i think i found bug at your site

message me sir

Seems that you are a real bug bounty hunter Smiley but why didnt you message their support first instead of asking them to message you?

haha ,,, bounty hunter ,, nice name xD

because im lazy xD
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Can't withdraw :s "Cannot withdraw this amount at the moment please try again later or contact the support team." Its just 0.0125 BTC lol

keep us updated if they are still paying and if they will solve the problem, i would like to try it out
Activity: 75
Activity: 280

message me sir

Seems that you are a real bug bounty hunter Smiley but why didnt you message their support first instead of asking them to message you?

well its their decision if they want to solve the bug, why does he have to contact them, he can just forget it and that would be it
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

message me sir

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

message me sir
We are back online, apologies for the down time today.
We are currently updating the source code, sorry for the downtime. We will be back in a few hours.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
The site seems to be down right now and I am getting this weird error:

Is it just me or someone else experiencing same issue?
Same problem with me
Just tryed to go on and check the site and i get this error,pretty confusing
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

yap, getting the same error message..and this is the first time I get this kind of error message..
lets wait for OP to explain what is happening to his site?

i have too facing same kind of problem on my side like everyone, that is problem with site script i think admin is trying to add some kind function to the site,
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

yap, getting the same error message..and this is the first time I get this kind of error message..
lets wait for OP to explain what is happening to his site?
Activity: 672
Merit: 502

Activity: 350
'Slow and steady wins the race'
Firstly I like the idea of the movie theme that is very good and a nice change, but.. You have not really made it as good as it can be if I am honest, there is much you could do like animation when rolling, losing, winning withdrawing could have some kind of cheeky threat lol Basically it is very basic but a good idea! Can you and will you be upgrading, I mean like some of the things above? Nice change though so well done!
Activity: 321
Count me in for a test drive of your freaky site  Cheesy Only make a small deposit to begin with but if it is all smooth then I will deposit more, I have not seen no complaints so am guessing things must be ok here. Will return with my experience of the site.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
 0% house edge is very nice, and i will try this.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Nice site & good graphics .. i like it
Activity: 364
first of all cant you get copyrighted for having movie things in your web? and secondly i think that 0 house edge on the first days can lead you in a big loss
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
wish your site all the best. but what happens when a saw fan contacts one of the saw people in production, then they see it get lawyers to work. copyright and trademark stuff
Pages:
Jump to: