Pages:
Author

Topic: sawdice the New Age of Dice - Let's play a game. - page 21. (Read 27083 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
No kidding, the same script with uberdice and dicebits

Kinda neat and smoother if you were to compare with both of those two sites

Consider changing your TOS because using

Code:
bla bla bla . . .
bla bla bla . . .
bla bla bla . . .

Make you seems very unproffesional

I got this error while playing, no idea if this is the issue about the compatibility of my browser because I couldnt scroll it to view the missing things in the statistic pages there

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
the site very weight to loaded Sad

but i like the theme, it is so different Smiley

also nice promo 0% low house edge, good luck and success for your dice site
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If you have the budget you can start sig campaign and/or run a giveaway to start promotions for your site. Goodluck op.

We will launch a huge campaign soon and we will make a lot of giveaways after the 0% edge offer is over, stay tuned.

I had stopped dice games but as this is so different and the site looks pretty awesome, I have deposited a small amount to play along against 0% house edge. I have never seen any dice site start of like this it is a really good way to get out there imo. I will update here with my experience and hopefully list my winnings, Well done on a dice site for the mentally disturbed thinking it should be huge!  Cheesy

i am very thankful to you. and i hope you better luck next time

That is ok no problem at all I don't want you having to wait longer than needed  Smiley It can be annoying at the best of times having to wait 360 seconds just replying to one person and you was having to reply to multiple. I will pop by again this week before the end of the promotion! Hopefully you get many players from it.

You're welcome.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I had stopped dice games but as this is so different and the site looks pretty awesome, I have deposited a small amount to play along against 0% house edge. I have never seen any dice site start of like this it is a really good way to get out there imo. I will update here with my experience and hopefully list my winnings, Well done on a dice site for the mentally disturbed thinking it should be huge!  Cheesy

OP I can see your tying to reply to everyone?
If you are then 'quote' the message and once you have the message wrote for one person, go below where you would send it and find the next message and then quote that message and then reply to that message and so on, it will take you ages to reply singly to these posts with your 360second limit. Failing that write one post and for instance say,

@ asuryan hope you like the game and win lots from me lol  Grin (I lost my deposit) but good site.

@ cbase glad your the kind of guy that likes blood etc etc

Will save you some time OP

That is ok no problem at all I don't want you having to wait longer than needed  Smiley It can be annoying at the best of times having to wait 360 seconds just replying to one person and you was having to reply to multiple. I will pop by again this week before the end of the promotion! Hopefully you get many players from it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If you have the budget you can start sig campaign and/or run a giveaway to start promotions for your site. Goodluck op.
Just tried the automatic betting, it was smooth enough. But unfortunately when I was playing with autobet, I could not see my current balance.
It is not good when users play with autobet but they can't see their current balance, so I hope you add a display of user's balance in the autobet feature because it is important thing for users to see their current balance while betting so that they can manage their goals.

Anyway 0% HE for 10days is a good promotion, but I think you need to do more than this to attract more players.

We are considering that and we will be applying it very soon.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Just tried the automatic betting, it was smooth enough. But unfortunately when I was playing with autobet, I could not see my current balance.
It is not good when users play with autobet but they can't see their current balance, so I hope you add a display of user's balance in the autobet feature because it is important thing for users to see their current balance while betting so that they can manage their goals.

Anyway 0% HE for 10days is a good promotion, but I think you need to do more than this to attract more players.
Activity: 812
Looks creepy lol I wish you had more animations while playing like blood dripping down when you hit a red and some sound effects for rolls etc and ofcourse the signature laugh of the doll at some point like when a player gets busted.

But all in all it looks different and it was about time dice sites started using movie based themes and now that you have opened the box we may see more of it in future.

Good luck with your site! Smiley
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
I hope that USD 10 script you bought works out for you. Tongue

I am sure it will work out well enough for him and how do you know that is how much he paid for the script? You sound a little jealous to be honest because you find the need to lie. You and everyone else knows it is not a $10 and even if it was that will be a really nice ROI coming the Ops way would you not agree. Lousy attempt at fud. I have tried your 0% edge and you have everything that is needed for a legit site hopefully you keep it legit.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5123
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
zoom makes me so scared and creepy  Tongue Tongue Grin
btw.nice promotions sir .
You should probably also say what the edge will be after 10 days.
People will be interested in knowing about the status once the promo ends.  Smiley

The house edge will be 1%

I like the overall design of the site, it reminds me of tortured killing lol. Is there any affiliate system? I cant find it in the site.

very soon.

Amazing promotion.  Uniquely designed compared to boring dice sites.. I will be trying this site out for myself over the next few days and I'll be keeping my self updated on this thread!  Good job OP.  Smiley

I had stopped dice games but as this is so different and the site looks pretty awesome, I have deposited a small amount to play along against 0% house edge. I have never seen any dice site start of like this it is a really good way to get out there imo. I will update here with my experience and hopefully list my winnings, Well done on a dice site for the mentally disturbed thinking it should be huge!  Cheesy

If you are then 'quote' the message and once you have the message wrote for one person, go below where you would send it and find the next message and then quote that message and then reply to that message and so on, it will take you ages to reply singly to these posts with your 360second limit. Failing that write one post and for instance say,

@ asuryan hope you like the game and win lots from me lol  Grin (I lost my deposit) but good site.

Activity: 148
I hope that USD 10 script you bought works out for you. Tongue

nice take on dice. diffrent. i like it.

if we win do we get locked in room with others and have to saw off leg to live??

live or die .. Make your choice  Wink
what the hell Grin 0% house edge that was nice promo , i would like to try this one soon
your site seems scary with backsound

Hope you like it.
fantastic promotion there, 0% edge for first 10 days. I also especially like the withdraw to any coin option as well, may try it if i feel like playing dice anytime in the next 10 days. hope you wont have copyright problems with using billy the doll as your site's 'mascot' figure.

Enjoy the 0% edge and thanks for your concern
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Looks nice how much was the Lions gate films license to use their movie theme? Must have cost a small fortune.
I had stopped dice games but as this is so different and the site looks pretty awesome, I have deposited a small amount to play along against 0% house edge. I have never seen any dice site start of like this it is a really good way to get out there imo. I will update here with my experience and hopefully list my winnings, Well done on a dice site for the mentally disturbed thinking it should be huge!  Cheesy
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Amazing promotion.  Uniquely designed compared to boring dice sites.. I will be trying this site out for myself over the next few days and I'll be keeping my self updated on this thread!  Good job OP.  Smiley
Activity: 224
I like the overall design of the site, it reminds me of tortured killing lol. Is there any affiliate system? I cant find it in the site.
Pages:
Jump to: