Pages:
Author

Topic: sawdice the New Age of Dice - Let's play a game. - page 22. (Read 27083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
You should probably also say what the edge will be after 10 days.
People will be interested in knowing about the status once the promo ends.  Smiley
i believe it is written near the bottom of the picture there that the edge is 1%.

Yes. Same as in the faq:

What is SawDice house edge ?
We only take 1% as house edge.( curently we have Zero house edge till 28 May 2015 ) .

Nice site. Like the ambient. But taking clips from the film and using it directly can't be legal. Not that most will care though.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
People will be interested in knowing about the status once the promo ends.  Smiley
i believe it is written near the bottom of the picture there that the edge is 1%.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
nice take on dice. diffrent. i like it.

if we win do we get locked in room with others and have to saw off leg to live??
Activity: 378
be your self
what the hell Grin 0% house edge that was nice promo , i would like to try this one soon
your site seems scary with backsound
Activity: 364
fantastic promotion there, 0% edge for first 10 days. I also especially like the withdraw to any coin option as well, may try it if i feel like playing dice anytime in the next 10 days. hope you wont have copyright problems with using billy the doll as your site's 'mascot' figure.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

* Bitcoins added to your account after Zero confirmation
* Zero withdrawal fee ( what you withdraw is what you get , we pay the transaction fee not the player )
* minimum withdrawal only 0.0002
* Cold wallet https://blockchain.info/address/1DUTgipJHFctU3UyWFavWmddRea7cAR5YK

Pages:
Jump to: